|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2020-10-21 16:12 UTC|
|My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap | Zandronum Issue Support Ranking | Rules | My Account|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0001617||Zandronum||[All Projects] Bug||public||2013-12-24 02:54||2017-06-20 14:12|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0001617: TakeInventory followed by SetWeapon results in the server thinking you have no weapon out|
|Description||SetWeapon works online on its own. When preceded immediately by a TakeInventory taking the weapon you had out, it breaks and leaves the server thinking you have no weapon out.|
|Steps To Reproduce||1) Host switchbroken.pk3 with +sv_cheats 1.|
2) puke -493 1, notice how SomeGun turns green (indicating the server thinks you have it out) and health bonuses start spawning at your feet.
3) puke -493 0, notice how SomeGun turns red (indicating the server doesn't think you have it out) and the health bonuses stop spawning.
4) Fire the plasma rifle you apparently have out. SomeGun_NoSwitch should turn green, indicating the server thinks you are now pulling it out. Armor bonuses should spawn at your feet in about a second.
5) puke -493 1, and both are red again.
6) Fire, and SomeGun turns green and health bonuses start spawning again.
|Additional Information||SomeGun_NoSwitch was made out of suspicion that WRF_NOSWITCH was doing it. It wasn't.|
|Attached Files||switchbroken.pk3 [^] (1,254 bytes) 2013-12-24 02:54|
Unable to reproduce the desired effect locally (client/server).
Just an idea, but not sure if it will make any difference, have TakeInventory be placed after SetWeapon.
Ijon Tichy (reporter)
|Not happening when testing locally on Windows. It does happen with Linux x86_64, though, since that's what I found the bug on.|
Torr Samaho (administrator)
|Did you test this on a local Linux server? Or could the problem be ping related?|
Ijon Tichy (reporter)
I tested on a local Arch Linux 64-bit server. I found the bug on Best-Ever, which is Debian 64-bit.
It's not ping-related.
|Only registered users can voice their support. Click here to register, or here to log in.|
|Opponents:||No one explicitly opposes this issue yet.|
|2013-12-24 02:54||Ijon Tichy||New Issue|
|2013-12-24 02:54||Ijon Tichy||File Added: switchbroken.pk3|
|2014-03-07 06:14||Dark-Assassin||Note Added: 0008350|
|2014-03-11 04:30||Ijon Tichy||Note Added: 0008382|
|2014-03-15 15:56||Torr Samaho||Note Added: 0008407|
|2014-06-15 16:00||Watermelon||Status||new => feedback|
|2014-10-11 20:14||Ijon Tichy||Note Added: 0010509|
|2014-10-11 20:14||Ijon Tichy||Status||feedback => new|
Questions or other issues? Contact Us.
|Copyright © 2000 - 2020 MantisBT Team|