Slaughter vs Video Game Legends

Archive of past matches
Tenchu
Retired Staff / Community Team Member
Clan: Lost Faction
Clan Tag: LF

RE: Slaughter vs Video Game Legends

Post by Tenchu » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:41 pm

Dragon wrote: And you know, I can say the same for TDM regarding our part. Our line-up was completely changed there as well, neither me or im1hpu0 was supposed to play in the TDM. Though we didn't have people leaving and shit. But for us the TDM was very unorganized.
But unlike VGL's situation in the CTF games, it worked to your benefit. You and im1hpu0 seem to be two of S's most valuable members. If neither of you had played; S would most likely have done a lot worse. I don't understand why you seem to think you were playing at a disadvantage like VGL was during the CTF games. In fact it seems to be quite the opposite.
[22:42:21] [@SkullRush] ok guys today was one of the worst days of my life i spent p much 18 hours in my pc watching hentai and played doom with huge lag i guess i shiould go to bed now
[22:42:26] [@SkullRush] if i dont suicide, see you guys tomorrow
[22:42:29] [@SkullRush] bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb^_^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[22:43:02] • Quit: (SkullRush) (~SkullRush@SkullRush.users.zandronum.com) ("Quitting")
[22:43:40] [+Jenova] wow
[22:43:47] [+Jenova] ur avg zandronum player ladies and gentlemen

Jwarrier
Forum Regular
Clan: UniDoom
Clan Tag: [UD]

Post by Jwarrier » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:06 pm

Ten wrote: It's because the CTF portion of the war was a disaster on VGL's side. They had player problems from the start, Ide's internet was out so Masto had to fill on the FR server with a ~190 ping, then HTG left right in the middle leaving the others to try and organize themselves which as the results show didn't go too well. I'm also not sure why Jwar wasn't on the roster but I'm positive if the CTF portion was re-done with VGL being at their best or near their best like S was, the outcome would have been completely different. Kinda sad really because normally VGL would not have done that bad.

Glad to see they rebounded in the TDM section at least.
Jwar was on vacation :D

Dragon
Forum Regular

Post by Dragon » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:11 pm

Ten wrote:
Dragon wrote: And you know, I can say the same for TDM regarding our part. Our line-up was completely changed there as well, neither me or im1hpu0 was supposed to play in the TDM. Though we didn't have people leaving and shit. But for us the TDM was very unorganized.
But unlike VGL's situation in the CTF games, it worked to your benefit. You and im1hpu0 seem to be two of S's most valuable members. If neither of you had played; S would most likely have done a lot worse. I don't understand why you seem to think you were playing at a disadvantage like VGL was during the CTF games. In fact it seems to be quite the opposite.
In fact, I am pretty bad at TDM... So I know for a fact that Sparil would've made a better teammate than me. Also, as we got some me who was worse than original line-up.. VGL got HTG and IdeIdoom which was like way over their original line-up.

IdeIdoom
Zandrone

Post by IdeIdoom » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:29 pm

IdeIdoom 1-0 Nightmare
50-26 SSL2
Demo: [spoiler]https://www.dropbox.com/s/at58j8wqs2nyn ... 32cpk3.cld[/spoiler]
THE ROMANIAN POWERImage

Code: Select all

<+Dastan>	edd
<+Dastan>	boxxy skin when
<+Shift>	dastan you really want to fap at it this much and now you are going crazy and shredding your hair into a million tiny pieces for this boxxy skin to come out that way you can cum out
<+Dastan>	Shift, yes
--------------------------------------------------------------------
21:53:26  <@Estar>	well, if i'd be a girl, i would say ideidoom has ok looks

Dragon
Forum Regular

Post by Dragon » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:32 pm

VGL won 3 - 2 Duel

They won the CW.

GGs

Jwarrier
Forum Regular
Clan: UniDoom
Clan Tag: [UD]

Post by Jwarrier » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:47 am

Very nice job fellow VGL! Wish I could have played a hand but you guys did fantastic!

Wirtualnosc
Forum Regular

Post by Wirtualnosc » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:48 am

Nice, VGL! That only proves how much you grew in power since it was revived :D I'm really happy.
You did well though, S - it eventually led to close game at duels, and there was a high chance you would win as well. You proved that you aren't force to be easily played with.

Good games!

(eventually I wasn't able to watch all of it, but yeah...)
[20:19] <+IdeIdoom> join #VGL
[20:19] <+IdeIdoom> oh fuck
[20:19] <+IdeIdoom> I FORGOT the /
[20:19] <+IdeIdoom> biggest fail

IceDragon

Post by IceDragon » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:13 am

Nicely played, VGL!
GJ for everyone, who played on this clanwar.