Latest news: -- SNS #146 - Three Hours of Agony Part II + Smooth Weapons -- -- FNF #241: ZDCTF+BSides Instagib CTF & Superfast Maps Samsara TLMS! -- -- SNS #145 - Three Hours of Agony + Smooth Weapons -- -- Zandronum 1.3 --
Announcements go here.

FNF SPECIAL #207: E1+TNT LMS AND FASTDM
Combinebobnt
Post: #1 - FNF SPECIAL #207: E1+TNT LMS AND FASTDM Posted: 02-28-2014, 12:51 PM
What does the nt stand for?
Clan: Clanless

Cherry picked by the polls, this week will be delievering two new combinations to FNF. Euro FNF will hold a new mixture of the classics not seen before, combining the first episode of Doom with TNT, in a showdown to the last man standing. American FNF brings a brand new wad to the fray to unleash its newfounded bloodlust, as FastDM will take no prisoners in its quick execution of the masses.

European FNF

Game Mode: Last Man Standing
IWAD: tnt.wad
WAD's: Doom Episode 1, mapinfo patch, map23 closet patch, ClassicLMS, ZandroSpree, NewTextColours, connect sound

When: February 28th, 2014, 19:00 UTC
Central Europe: 20:00
United Kingdom: 19:00
Eastern Europe: 21:00
Russia / Moscow: 23:00
US East Coast (EDT): 14:00

Where: Grandvoid, UK

Spoiler: Customized settings (Open)
American FNF

Game Mode: Deathmatch
WAD's: Fast DM, ZandroSpree, NewTextColours

When: February 28th, 2014, 17:00 PST
Pacific Time: 17:00 (5 PM)
Mountain Time: 18:00 (6 PM)
Central Time (US): 19:00 (7 PM)
Eastern Time: 20:00 (8 PM)

Where: Best Ever

Spoiler: Customized settings (Open)

SUPERFAST: DUEL DM CTF
Join #aoe on zandro irc if you like to play AOE2!
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2014 04:45 AM by Qent.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
[WFDS] jwaffe
Post: #2 - RE: FNF SPECIAL #207: E1+TNT LMS AND FASTDM Posted: 03-01-2014, 11:47 PM
[IFOC] Server admin
Zandronum Tester
Clan:

After running through the regular mapset we did MAP30 and MAP27, they seemed to go great with the players we still had in the server. I think if you guys run this again that you should just not have MAP30 in the maplist and go to it when things slow down or something. MAP33 seemed to go pretty good with 10 players too but it might have been a mess with more.

@Bob and Argentum on MAP30 I added more junk in the way for the monsters to bump against when getting out of the spawn so they don't get out as often as usual. The map can still get crowded though.

Also MAP28 ran in the normal rotation and seemed to go fine.

Also I think MAP07 might have been ok too (but that lift in the RL area makes me concerned)

If you guys want to go into more detail on why you didn't think MAP27 and MAP28 weren't good enough let me know, I can still make adjustments or even replace maps.

I'm going to fix the spawns on MAP06, MAP13, and generally try and distribute spawns better throughout the maps, and that plasma lift is going to be adjusted for MAP14.

(This post was last modified: 03-01-2014 11:53 PM by jwaffe.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
FNF SPECIAL #207: E1+TNT LMS AND FASTDM

User(s) browsing this thread: +1 Guest(s)