The conclusion of Project 115 is here.
Version 1.6 is now available for download to all users here. Throughout my days making Project 115 and improving it every update, I have had so much fun with it. I learned new ACS actions, DECORATE, etc. For those who have helped me in the Editing Help section of the forums, thank you so much for your kind help. I greatly appreciate it. If you have made it this far playing all the updates, thank you for playing them, but most importantly, thank you for downloading Project 115
Why are you ending it here?
I have Zand Band to work on and I have to deal with school work. I'll still be around in the forums even with school work to complete so I am not gone completely. Speaking of ending Project 115, I have left a small surprise in the map Origins...if you can get to it correctly
Information about Version 1.6 (Directly from the readme file)
Spoiler (Open)- Added all zombie maps, but removed Lab 935 and Subway
- New HUD!
- Improved perk icons
- Added the Skorpion EVO SMG
- Added the Ballista Sniper Rifle
- Redesigned the Five Seven's Dual Weild upgraded form
- Reduced the effect of Blood Rush
- Removed all perks from Nuketown Zombie
- The promised Dead Shot Daiquiri is no longer available (Sorry)
- Easter Eggs
- Refreshed credits menu selection
- Added playable characters (Black Ops 2: Misty, Marlton, Russman, and Stuhlinger)
- Added navigation sounds in the Main Menu
- Better Zombie spawn system in Die Rise
- Zombies now making walking sounds
- Added background hurt sound for the player
- Added player walking/running sounds
- Fixed the Remington 870 MCS sights (Now they are smoother)
- Blood spilling sounds for zombies when they get hurt (Hurt Sound)
- Added a Tutorial map for new players to Project 115
- (Separate) Added announcer sounds for "Prepare to Fight" and "Fight" (Move Project 115.pk3 to the Announcer folder in the Zandronum folder)
Project 115 is an alternate story of how Call of Duty: Zombies began. Since I'm a huge fan of CoD Zombies, I grew interested in making a WAD based off of it. Although there are a couple of CoD Zombie mods here on the Zandronum forums, I want to show what I can do to make something similar to the original game mode. If you don't know what that mode is (supposing you all know already), Zombies mode is where you survive against unlimited waves of the undead. Buy weapons and perks to last longer.
DOWNLOAD VERSION 1.6 FINAL HERE
Hope you have fun with this final update!
I would like to dedicate these sentences to an amazing friend of mine that I have learned ACS and had great support on this mod from. ChubzDoomer, thank you so much for teaching me the basics and advanced lessons of ACS. Ever since you were gone for a really long time, I improved immensely based on your teachings. Thank you for your support on Project 115.