My Dating List!

This section is for any interactive threads or games played on the forums.
Posts in this section are not counted towards total post count.
Mobius
Banned
Posts: 815
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:43 am
Location: The center of the A3's controversial and machiavellian conspiracy
Clan: Cube
Clan Tag: Aᵌ
Contact:
Banned: Permanently

My Dating List!

#1

Post by Mobius » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:34 pm

So I came on irc and I was brought up the idea of making a dating tier list for the fun of it in the spirit of this thread here. I know of a lot of Doom personalities whether intimate or cursory and feel that my capability with these people may or may not be interesting for a very exciting romantic encounter. Warning! Since most users are male -- oh I give up.

This thread is also for others who want to participate in this thread. You come in and make a list. You can elaborate on each person you know and what you see, expect, pros, and/or cons. You can just list them in an order.

Mobius' Dating Tier
Wife Tier
  • Heavenwraith
  • Soulsucka
  • Vector
Top Swinger/Date Tier
  • Ammar
  • HTG
  • Avernus
Relationship Tier
  • Dragon
  • Decay
  • Razgriz
  • Rustking
  • Slyfox
  • Medicris
Heart Break Tier
  • Watermelon
Date Tier
  • Darkener
  • Argentvm
  • Ral
  • Hekmatyar
  • Golaith
  • Mifu
Kid Brother Tier
  • Jenova

    Friendzone
    • Torvald
    • Alienoverlord
    • Cennou
    • IdeIdoom
    • Catastrophe
    • Grymmoire
    • Demonsphere
      Reasons
      Zakken/Soul We've had an interesting on and off again relationship where antagonism and bullying has been entirely one sided. I feel as though he'd do a lot for me and my approval and we'll ultimately get along, but he has a tendency of blaming me for everything that goes south as well. Compatibility 8/10

      Edd/Dr Noob: We've butt heads in the past and at times when we get along things were smooth. Edd strikes me as an abusive partner who tends to forget the wants and needs of others or himself. I can see him trying extremely hard to fit in but becomes scornful if you have interest outside of him. He's also the jealous type. Compatibility 6/10

      Dragon: Dragon and I have had this immense tension for many years. It was like we both were born to be at odds with each other, but it never truly got in the way of our relationship when we're on the same page. I think he can be flirty with those he likes like myself, but that drive to one-up from him will conflict with my confrontational nature and make him mad. He'll probably cheat too. Compatibility 7/10

      Decay: I don't even know where to begin. The man it sensible and is very self efficient, and that goes double for food. We are a team when paired on projects or long-term goals or agendas but we are a little too much alike when we have too much fun antagonizing people. Decay is also extremely angry. Everyone has seen our many falling outs. Compatibility 8/10

      ComebineBobNT: He doesn't tell me what the NT stands for. Instant trust issues. Compatibility 5/10

      Razgriz/Strangle: Once upon a time we were inseparable to a point Edd got jealous and said we were Doom buddies. Then so did other people I won't name. We're on the same page on a lot of things but he brings an alternative I can respect, but as time goes on he became angry and much more bitter at life. I'm afraid he'll start picking up drinking. Compatibility 7/10

      Jenova: This would be like dating your younger brother. It's so weird. Jenova and I use to get along and then we don't and then we do. He's a psychopath and I am a sociopath. You can see it not working out well once one of us wants something the other doesn't want. Otherwise fun person all around if you can pass over our need to fight with someone. Compatibility 6/10 I see you as a little brother tier.

      Heavenwraith: Oh no. We're going to bicker and snipe snarky with each other. I'm going to call him an asexual plant and he's going to wait on me for 4 years for a Vocaloid sample. It is quite literally the most compatible match here. 10/10 would wife.

      Alienoverlord/Siferah/Circunei Z:
      He's extremely hard to please and not in a good way. I feel as though I'd have to go out of my way to make him happy let alone have Alien understand what I am trying to do. He'd also belittle me or make a comment that's very offputting which causes a lot of fighting. I don't see it working out well, but we can be friends. 5/10

      Tai: He'll leave D. 3/10

      AVC: Little Woodpecker. I remember when this guy first started asking people out on a date to join his clan. He would do anything for attention back then and wanted to fit right in. Then he got older and became a bit of an asshole. I just don't see it happening. I want someone with commitment and he just doesn't seem to give it. He probably can't take it either. 1/10

      Jwarrier: He's so demanding and high maintenance I don't think I can keep up. I've tried getting on his nice side but he's so stubborn. I wouldn't recommend being flirtatious with anyone around him or he'll never forgive you. 4/10

      Argentvm: I think this will work for a month or two and end. We very unique taste since he shares some of the entertainment mediums I do from playing Playstation Yugioh games to random Aqua Teen Hunger Force references, but I'd end up hurting him as I hurt many other people close to me. I'll end up breaking his heart and he's a good man. He'd make a good catch for someone else. 7/10 Sorry

      Ral: I use to think he was like Tosen and end up just abandoning me and making fun of me, but he came along way and wants to make things work out. I bully him often because I think he's grown up and is turning into a handsome man. He's even winning! I don't know yet if I'd date him but he seems fun all the same. 7/10

      Dranzer:
      He doesn't care about me. 4/10

      Watermelon: This is a very interesting entry. Watermelon and I are too compatible with each other to make it work and we've tried several times. He tries to be a mastermind super schemer and I try to be a convoluted super schemer. When we're together we can talk for hours and have about everything, but it's a tragic story of dating yourself. He's also a Waterfelony and can't play hearts. 10/10 Broken hearts tier

      Swiftshot: Eh. I think Swift is too reactionary for me to be around to long. I think if you say something wrong around him he'll snap and become belligerent. I also think he's an expensive date but not when he's courting you. I don't want to date a guy who's trying to woo me at McDonalds. He isn't very good at managing his money or security either. 4/10

      Rustking: He's a huge ego maniac and knows what he wants when he wants it, but he's so mean too. He seems only interested in one night stands but I think I can see his sensitive side but he doesn't know when to let it out. When we're doing something together and having fun he gets real competitive and into it, and I like a guy who tries very hard. He also thinks he's Buff Bagwell and gets jealous if I give attention to anyone else. 8/10

      Grymmoire He's the first to gry in Zdoomwars and probably in other places. No thanks. He's a great guy otherwise. 7/10 Friend Tier.

      Rosking/Caboose: I don't want to be a single mother. He'll definitely talk quick and slick to get you to do what he likes and it seems alluring. He's a go-getter for sure I'd give him that, but then there's the cold nights looking out the window wondering if he'll ever come home. He'll keep you up at night scared he might not come back because he got into an accident or in trouble. As far as our compatibility I don't see it working out because we'll be too busy fighting all the time over nothing. 3/10

      Darkener/Gimith: He'll go out of his way to make you happy, but he won't commit. He's super flirtatious where even I'd get a little obsessive. I also think he won't spend enough time with me cause of his CS:GO or VN hobbies. I seem him more like a little brother anyway and he's incredibly fun to be around. 7/10

      Bluewizard/Catastrophe: Bluewizard is a very demanding person and wants his special brand of loyalty. I won't deny he'll bring the family together in a long term relationship, but getting in a relationship with him is troublesome. We're both over-analytical and will bicker for no real reason other than who has the right to say they are right all the time. He's a good friend though so 7/10 Friendzoned

      Killstrike: No. 1/10

      Hekmatyar I feel as though we've dated before and I get this strange sense of deja vu. We both like anime but I stopped watching it awhile ago, but I feel he'll understand and not be too imposing; however, he is imposing in other places and has shown he might want a little more from me in the relationship and that we'll go too fast. I also think he's hiding something from me but it's hard for him to lower that defense of his. 6/10 Has potential

      Torvald: We'll watch Hey Arnold too much. 8/10 Friendzoned.

      Ammar: Ammar is a great guy and fun to be around and barely takes anything seriously. Loads of fun and a very willing person when it comes down to it. I can see him doing well with everyone, and everyone wants to do well with him. That also means I can't trust him in the long-term. He's a bachelor at heart, but I think it was because he was heart broken by a special girl once upon a time. 9/10 Call me tier

      Moti: A sweetheart. He'll buy you flowers, gifts, and can treat you very well and is neck-to-neck with Watermlon but.. I think he's too sensitive. Moti is a poet who can sketch a tapestry of images with emotions alone, but he isn't fun enough like Watermelon when it comes to that drive. I just don't know if it'd be something I want to commit to. 5/10

      Capodecima: I like Capo a lot. I want to make it work, but sometimes I feel it won't be enough and I don't want to bog down as the only one trying. Capo isn't exactly stable and at one moment can be gentle, caring, and understanding then the next insensitive, mean, and abusive. He'll see me as a chew-toy if anything. 5/10

      Tenchu: At first he seems reasonable and sharp, but a very laid back guy. Then you actually arrange a date and he stands you up. He'll also think you're a cheap floozy and be cheap with you, and if you get further into the relationship he'll belittle you. He's only in it to win it -- warm. bam, done and brag with to his friends about the conquest. Be careful having him around your friends. 2/10

      HTG: He's a lot like Ammar, except I can't understand a word he says. He's a Great guy and extremely easy to get along with, but you can't cage a bird. You have to let him fly. You'll end up chasing him along with all the other people he's been with. 8/10

      Karakurt: No

      Avernus: So many words to describe him. He is all about conquest and he's NOT YOURS. You can't ever win him. He won't settle for you and nothing is enough. He is extremely fun and angry to be around. He's a fantastic date cause no price is too high to have fun and he's all about the fun. He's charming, demanding, and it just makes me want to be around him more. But remember, it's just a date. 10/10

      Cennou: Friendzone tier. He has for years been trying to go on a date and I can't bring myself to full-stop deny him, but it seems now he's found his way with someone else and I am happy. He seems to try and be funny but you'll have to guide him because he's inexperienced. I guess he's just young. 7/10 Friendzoned

      IdeIdoom: Little brother tier again. I can't see myself being on a date with him, and he is the type to kiss and tell. In grave detail. He'll do a lot for anyone he likes, but I want someone more challenging. He's a nice kid, but he's just a kid. 7/10 friendzoned

      Slyfox: I definitely see us as a couple you'd only see in cartoons. He's the straight-man in our duo and I'm the crazy one, but he's a great guy. I don't know if he's a committing type, but he's great company and an aspiring hiphop star. He's loyal all the same if you can live with him dividing his attention. 8/10

      Update


      Cyber: I would say a toss up depending on the scenario and what he wants. He'll be friendly but not safe and cordial which gives a bit of an outgoing flair. I think he'll take his time in our relationship but not because he's a slow paced man, but because he's looking for an opportunity to strike. He'll act too much like a diplomat in our relationship and not a person that truly cares because he wants information from you. He wants to see what makes you tick. Sorry sweetie but only one of us can play the spy game, and I am not into other Puerto Ricans. 6.5/10

      Vector: Once upon a time we were skullbros on Skulltag, and if anyone wanted senpai's attention more than anyone else it was Vector and I loved my little Kohai <-----------------> THAT much. He got older and much more mature now and he'll try to steer our relationship in a direction of his choosing and he is the type of man never accepts "no" as an answer. We will fight more over who is on top rather than enjoy each other's company, but once in awhile he'll do what you like just because it's your birthday. 9/10 little kohai

      Mifu: He just wants to party and so do I! Mifu goes out of his way to make it into a party and I wanna make the party live. How can it go wrong? 7/10 for fun!

      Medicris: The opposite of Mifu but comfy instead. He'll roll you up in a nice quilt and enjoy some delicious hot chocolate, but the romance only ends there. He's like Slyfox and that he's a straight-man for many shenanigans I'll put him through and he never shows up enough either. He said he'll call back but it's been a week already since we watched a romantic comedy at his place by the fire. 7/10 My comfy date can't be this negligent.

      Alexmax: He'll be fine if I wanted a lawyer for a date. He'll advocate something to you some time somewhere about something, but otherwise he'll stick out for you and tries to not fault on a promise. He can be a bit silly with decisions and his idea of a good time involves something silly. I don't think he'll ever understand me. 6/10 he tries

      Demonsphere: He's really fun to be around when he does his impersonation and is one of the only alcoholics that can handle his liquor. We just don't communicate enough because he never charges his cellphone or shows up late because he's burrowing his Dad's car. I don't mind a laid back guy but he has a bit of this step-dad swag and I'm not really "feeling it". 5/10 friendzoned

      Exwizard: He has this New York attitude I'm all too familiar with. Straight-shooter who wants to lighten up a mood and treat you out. You know, the normal things you can expect. You ever heard Dark Horse by Katy Perry? "It's in the palm of your hand now baby, It's a yes or no, no maybe" is the motto of someone from my own state, and I don't want to say no right away to ultimatums from a potentially good date. 4/10

      Goliath/Hammerfest: A gut busting comedian when he isn't a timid and shy lego builder. He's a loads of fun guy, but I don't see him as my guy. I don't see anyone being his guy because his heart is elsewhere on some fixation. I've been on two dates with him already and they were fun, but he seems a little distracted. He's willing! I hope whatever he's aiming for finds him. 7/10

      Dusk: Getting him out of his shell is hard and I've been there. He's focused on his studies, but you can see him make quick glances at the crowd and at who he likes. You have to put a lot of energy into lowering his walls and he can seem rather angry but don't let this mislead anyone. I'll take the time to have him explore himself if he's willing, but getting him to be willing is hard. 6/10 committal only
Last edited by Mobius on Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dewsome: i can do this all day
dewsome: do you think you're somehow special? i spent years arguing with nostar, jenova, mobius
<+Thomas13> Mobius u r inferior, go outside and get beaten up
Alfonzo ~ "I wonder who will hear him trash talk when the dirt closes over him?"

Combinebobnt
Retired Staff / Community Team Member
Posts: 1887
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:37 am
Location: Erth
Contact:

RE: My Dating List!

#2

Post by Combinebobnt » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:36 pm

This is cis

User avatar
mr fiat
Frequent Poster Miles card holder
Posts: 858
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: netherlands

RE: My Dating List!

#3

Post by mr fiat » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:46 pm

so from what i can understand you are looking for someone to have a homosexual relationship with?

User avatar
IdeIdoom
Zandrone
Posts: 1112
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:19 am
Location: Meldola, Italy
Contact:

RE: My Dating List!

#4

Post by IdeIdoom » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:55 pm

Who needs a male mail bride anyway?



Am I right...?


*starts sobbing*
THE ROMANIAN POWERImage

Code: Select all

<+Dastan>	edd
<+Dastan>	boxxy skin when
<+Shift>	dastan you really want to fap at it this much and now you are going crazy and shredding your hair into a million tiny pieces for this boxxy skin to come out that way you can cum out
<+Dastan>	Shift, yes
--------------------------------------------------------------------
21:53:26  <@Estar>	well, if i'd be a girl, i would say ideidoom has ok looks

User avatar
Ru5tK1ng
Posts a lot
Posts: 772
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:04 pm

RE: My Dating List!

#5

Post by Ru5tK1ng » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:59 pm

So when did Teletha return from the dead?
Projects

EonDM - With Hatred as my sidekick.
RageCTF - Made 1 map and did much more.
DBAB LMS - Pack made for Last Man Standing.
EonWeapons - Improve vanilla weapons and add stuff for kicks.
Progressive Duel - Leaving the old behind.
IDL201X CTF - Maintaining since 2013.
Strife AA - Helped tested + 1 map

User avatar
Armour
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:23 pm
Location: Canada

RE: My Dating List!

#6

Post by Armour » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:02 am

IdeIdoom wrote: Who needs a male mail bride anyway?



Am I right...?


*starts sobbing*
Image

User avatar
HTG
Retired Staff / Community Team Member
Posts: 323
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:53 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Clan: Wicked Sick
Clan Tag: WS

RE: My Dating List!

#7

Post by HTG » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:22 am

Im so high up on the list, and for good reason ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

User avatar
Zakken
Frequent Poster Miles card holder
Posts: 844
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:32 am
Location: House Ylisse
Clan: Endgame
Clan Tag: [EG]

RE: My Dating List!

#8

Post by Zakken » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:58 am

Mobius wrote:Wife Tier
  • Heavenwraith
  • Soulsucka
Image
♕RoSK1ng♕ wrote:dastan is too smart for you just stop trying to comprehend water

Catastrophe
Retired Staff / Community Team Member
Posts: 2558
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:44 am

RE: My Dating List!

#9

Post by Catastrophe » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:01 am

Mobius wrote: Slyfox: I definitely see us as a couple you'd only see in cartoons.
lmao

User avatar
Razgriz
Forum Staff
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:15 am

RE: My Dating List!

#10

Post by Razgriz » Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:45 am

Poor Heavenwraith, and he is going to wait another 4 years before he gets said samples
<PUN1SH3R> Cube has a magnetic effect
<PUN1SH3R> all other clans are in orbit with us, they just dont know it
<PUN1SH3R> occasionally cube will pull a player into it's system
[Quote=DwangoUnited Website] Eyes has tainted the DWANGO name in World of Warcraft. Eyes owes several thousand gold to friends that offered to loan it to him. He's since cut us off completely, and is not planning on gaming or paying back what he owes leaving DWANGO United with the debt. You have hurt us in more ways than you can know, pal. I hope you're happy that we've bent over backwards for you. Thanks for paying us back with a spit in the face and a cold shoulder. By the way pal, your bfg skills suck ass.[/quote]
09:08 <Shane_> It's better being a cuck
09:08 <Shane_> Trust me, you'll learn one day

User avatar
Slyfox
ZanStuff Reviewer
Posts: 562
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:45 pm
Location: bottom text
Clan:
Clan Tag: Cubegang
Contact:

RE: My Dating List!

#11

Post by Slyfox » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:26 am

The fuck am I reading

edit:
Mobius wrote: Slyfox: I definitely see us as a couple you'd only see in cartoons.
Luckily I have higher tastes in that video :cool:
Last edited by Slyfox on Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Samurai
Frequent Poster Miles card holder
Posts: 905
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:17 am
Location: England
Clan: Lost Faction
Clan Tag: [LF]

RE: My Dating List!

#12

Post by Samurai » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:45 am

4 out of fucking 10? Way to break my heart Mobius, I thought we had something special! For the record if you ordered a meal that was worth $4.99 or less I'd probably pay for it.

Code: Select all

00:11  <Jarin_cz>	i am pretty sure i have more doom friends than you

Moti
Forum Regular
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:40 pm
Location: Israel

RE: My Dating List!

#13

Post by Moti » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:51 am

First of all, how dare you say I'm too sensitive? I-I can't believe you'd do something like this to me! Only 5 out of 10?! I thought what we had was special! *runs away crying*
Last edited by Moti on Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum
Posts: 2200
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:38 pm
Location: Omnipresent

RE: My Dating List!

#14

Post by Ivan » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:05 pm

Well, I'm very flattered from all of this :O Thanks!

If you want it to be more than a date, you know where you can find me, handsome 8)
=== RAGNAROK DM ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== ALWAYS BET ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== Who wanta sum wang? ===
=== Death and Decay - A new Monster/Weapon replacer ===

User avatar
NachtIntellect
Forum Regular
Posts: 478
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:20 am
Location: Bienenstock, Germany

RE: My Dating List!

#15

Post by NachtIntellect » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:41 pm

Oh my, I can't stop laughing, you make my sides hurt guys, this thread is 10/10 because it had lots of drama and romance scenes that were meaningful.
Did you just bite me? Come here, I will bite you back bastard.

User avatar
Torvald
Forum Regular
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:14 am
Location: Nothern Hemisphere

RE: My Dating List!

#16

Post by Torvald » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:51 pm

You get the dvd copy of Hey Arnold, I'll get the beer. We can play some super smash bros after; sound good?
Cyber: was chased by cowboys
Nautilus: Cowboys? more like a buncha kids chasing a fucking ice cream truck
UnixAssassin wrote:The definition of cheating is not this: Using an aim assisting tool in a game
BEST.EVER.
Teamspeak: WUMBO.CA

User avatar
Erma
Forum Regular
Posts: 418
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:39 pm

RE: My Dating List!

#17

Post by Erma » Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:53 pm

Welp. Can't say that I didn't see this coming...
Image

User avatar
HeavenWraith
Retired Staff / Community Team Member
Posts: 157
Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 9:58 pm
Location: Lytheaum
Clan: Quebeh
Clan Tag: [A3]
Contact:

RE: My Dating List!

#18

Post by HeavenWraith » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:38 pm

Razgriz wrote: Poor Heavenwraith, and he is going to wait another 4 years before he gets said samples
I moved on to a more realistic approach of not expecting to ever receive them. Sigh, how can I have someone unreliable like that chase after my spores. Not mention the refusal to tell me his income. It's Zakken all over again.
[18:55] <Decay> if you're upset, it is your obligation to make someone else upset

User avatar
Hammerfest-
Forum Regular
Posts: 209
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:45 am
Clan: A3.33333333333333333
Clan Tag: A3.33333333

RE: My Dating List!

#19

Post by Hammerfest- » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:46 pm

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Happy Christmas Mobius' Harem
Swift as a breeze, fierce as a gale.

Mobius
Banned
Posts: 815
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:43 am
Location: The center of the A3's controversial and machiavellian conspiracy
Clan: Cube
Clan Tag: Aᵌ
Contact:
Banned: Permanently

RE: My Dating List!

#20

Post by Mobius » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:52 pm

List being updated with the following

[spoiler]Cyber: I would say a toss up depending on the scenario and what he wants. He'll be friendly but not safe and cordial which gives a bit of an outgoing flair. I think he'll take his time in our relationship but not because he's a slow paced man, but because he's looking for an opportunity to strike. He'll act too much like a diplomat in our relationship and not a person that truly cares because he wants information from you. He wants to see what makes you tick. Sorry sweetie but only one of us can play the spy game, and I am not into other Puerto Ricans. 6.5/10

Vector: Once upon a time we were skullbros on Skulltag, and if anyone wanted senpai's attention more than anyone else it was Vector and I loved my little Kohai <-----------------> THAT much. He got older and much more mature now and he'll try to steer our relationship in a direction of his choosing and he is the type of man never accepts "no" as an answer. We will fight more over who is on top rather than enjoy each other's company, but once in awhile he'll do what you like just because it's your birthday. 9/10 little kohai

Mifu: He just wants to party and so do I! Mifu goes out of his way to make it into a party and I wanna make the party live. How can it go wrong? 7/10 for fun!

Medicris: The opposite of Mifu but comfy instead. He'll roll you up in a nice quilt and enjoy some delicious hot chocolate, but the romance only ends there. He's like Slyfox and that he's a straight-man for many shenanigans I'll put him through and he never shows up enough either. He said he'll call back but it's been a week already since we watched a romantic comedy at his place by the fire. 7/10 My comfy date can't be this negligent.

Alexmax: He'll be fine if I wanted a lawyer for a date. He'll advocate something to you some time somewhere about something, but otherwise he'll stick out for you and tries to not fault on a promise. He can be a bit silly with decisions and his idea of a good time involves something silly. I don't think he'll ever understand me. 6/10 he tries

Demonsphere: He's really fun to be around when he does his impersonation and is one of the only alcoholics that can handle his liquor. We just don't communicate enough because he never charges his cellphone or shows up late because he's burrowing his Dad's car. I don't mind a laid back guy but he has a bit of this step-dad swag and I'm not really "feeling it". 5/10 friendzoned

Exwizard: He has this New York attitude I'm all too familiar with. Straight-shooter who wants to lighten up a mood and treat you out. You know, the normal things you can expect. You ever heard Dark Horse by Katy Perry? "It's in the palm of your hand now baby, It's a yes or no, no maybe" is the motto of someone from my own state, and I don't want to say no right away to ultimatums from a potentially good date. 4/10

Goliath/Hammerfest: A gut busting comedian when he isn't a timid and shy lego builder. He's a loads of fun guy, but I don't see him as my guy. I don't see anyone being his guy because his heart is elsewhere on some fixation. I've been on two dates with him already and they were fun, but he seems a little distracted. He's willing! I hope whatever he's aiming for finds him. 7/10

Dusk:
Getting him out of his shell is hard and I've been there. He's focused on his studies, but you can see him make quick glances at the crowd and at who he likes. You have to put a lot of energy into lowering his walls and he can seem rather angry but don't let this mislead anyone. I'll take the time to have him explore himself if he's willing, but getting him to be willing is hard. 6/10 committal only[/spoiler]
Last edited by Mobius on Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dewsome: i can do this all day
dewsome: do you think you're somehow special? i spent years arguing with nostar, jenova, mobius
<+Thomas13> Mobius u r inferior, go outside and get beaten up
Alfonzo ~ "I wonder who will hear him trash talk when the dirt closes over him?"

Post Reply