Three Word Story

This section is for any interactive threads or games played on the forums.
Posts in this section are not counted towards total post count.
Ijon Tichy
Frequent Poster Miles card holder

RE: Three Word Story

Post by Ijon Tichy » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:05 pm

because why not?

Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ivan » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:07 pm

Long ago, before anyone had ever packed tight fudge into their pants, people would normally smoke weed everyday. Blaze it faggot. So, in reality Randy Savage is trying not to rip his pants. Suddenly, an elephant had a prolapse, it smelled like green beans. Meanwhile, I am gay. So in conclusion:

... wait a minute. I don't even think this topic is making sense. CashConverters fired me for engaging in this retarded shit. So I went into this site and requested a server to host a WAD that rewrote human history. Unfortunately, the wad was made by hiring mercenaries from Mexico, so that everyone spoke Russian.

As we speak, Ijon is currently a flamboyant homothexual who designs swimwear for old people in Slyfox's basement, like Mr. Herbert who frequently snorts sports equipment and eats Doritos every third Tuesday, when he gets on a large ass. Mario and Luigi kill themselves. Goku had gay sex with a panda and a pair of old shoes full of shit. Luckily, Ivan had brought 2 hookers and a case of fecal cologne.

Meanwhile, Mobius was meticulously planning a HOW BABBY BORN for dummies book, it was going to be like a graphic novel, featuring Billy Mays. Then suddenly, Odamexicans. Exploded. In. Fury. Zdaemons took hold of this victory and went to Fabio the Fabulous. And suddenly blacks in my dick......

...........no, just don't fly an airplane into a building. To soon negro, I'm going schizo. Some voices even echoed through time, warning us about damning listeners to the booty warrior. Ænima yiffed a. No. God no. Inside a supermarket was Qent, a confirmed ponis lover and a super, super nice guy!

Meanwhile, at the UAC Millatary Base Doomguy was diagnosed with breast cancer. He decided to bury his head in the sands whilist slicing Igor's big fat salami HEH FUNNY JOKE, Then he walked to Professor Genki's hot salty nuts and shot many black bank robbers then pulled out a needlessly large chicken flavoured dildo and sticks it
=== RAGNAROK DM ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== ALWAYS BET ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== Who wanta sum wang? ===
=== Death and Decay - A new Monster/Weapon replacer ===

Cennou
Banned
Banned: Permanently

Post by Cennou » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:42 pm

Long ago, before anyone had ever packed tight fudge into their pants, people would normally smoke weed everyday. Blaze it faggot. So, in reality Randy Savage is trying not to rip his pants. Suddenly, an elephant had a prolapse, it smelled like green beans. Meanwhile, I am gay. So in conclusion:

... wait a minute. I don't even think this topic is making sense. CashConverters fired me for engaging in this retarded shit. So I went into this site and requested a server to host a WAD that rewrote human history. Unfortunately, the wad was made by hiring mercenaries from Mexico, so that everyone spoke Russian.

As we speak, Ijon is currently a flamboyant homothexual who designs swimwear for old people in Slyfox's basement, like Mr. Herbert who frequently snorts sports equipment and eats Doritos every third Tuesday, when he gets on a large ass. Mario and Luigi kill themselves. Goku had gay sex with a panda and a pair of old shoes full of shit. Luckily, Ivan had brought 2 hookers and a case of fecal cologne.

Meanwhile, Mobius was meticulously planning a HOW BABBY BORN for dummies book, it was going to be like a graphic novel, featuring Billy Mays. Then suddenly, Odamexicans. Exploded. In. Fury. Zdaemons took hold of this victory and went to Fabio the Fabulous. And suddenly blacks in my dick......

...........no, just don't fly an airplane into a building. To soon negro, I'm going schizo. Some voices even echoed through time, warning us about damning listeners to the booty warrior. Ænima yiffed a. No. God no. Inside a supermarket was Qent, a confirmed ponis lover and a super, super nice guy!

Meanwhile, at the UAC Millatary Base Doomguy was diagnosed with breast cancer. He decided to bury his head in the sands whilist slicing Igor's big fat salami HEH FUNNY JOKE, Then he walked to Professor Genki's hot salty nuts and shot many black bank robbers then pulled out a needlessly large chicken flavoured dildo and sticks it in his ear
[spoiler]i once killed a lion with a spinning back fist. It was years ago, on safari in Africa. My guide Mombomotombo was taking a leak behind a tree when out from the bushes a lion charged at me. At first i just looked at him the way bruce lee looked at Ohara in enter the dragon. But, the lion kept coming. When he was in mid air, with claws and teeth ready to do me like a zebra, i took 2 steps back and unleashed a chuck norris spinning back fist, crushing the lions skull.
than i ate his heart
http://i.imgur.com/EiamW.jpg
[/spoiler][spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ivan » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:01 pm

Meanwhile, at the UAC Millatary Base Doomguy was diagnosed with breast cancer. He decided to bury his head in the sands whilist slicing Igor's big fat salami HEH FUNNY JOKE, Then he walked to Professor Genki's hot salty nuts and shot many black bank robbers then pulled out a needlessly large chicken flavoured dildo and sticks it in his ear and shoves real

Cennou
Banned

Post by Cennou » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:20 pm

Meanwhile, at the UAC Millatary Base Doomguy was diagnosed with breast cancer. He decided to bury his head in the sands whilist slicing Igor's big fat salami HEH FUNNY JOKE, Then he walked to Professor Genki's hot salty nuts and shot many black bank robbers then pulled out a needlessly large chicken flavoured dildo and sticks it in his ear and shoves real pasta sauce then
[spoiler]i once killed a lion with a spinning back fist. It was years ago, on safari in Africa. My guide Mombomotombo was taking a leak behind a tree when out from the bushes a lion charged at me. At first i just looked at him the way bruce lee looked at Ohara in enter the dragon. But, the lion kept coming. When he was in mid air, with claws and teeth ready to do me like a zebra, i took 2 steps back and unleashed a chuck norris spinning back fist, crushing the lions skull.
than i ate his heart

Strych6
Forum Regular

Post by Strych6 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:34 pm

calls it macaroni

Catastrophe
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

Post by Catastrophe » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:41 pm

Meanwhile, at the UAC Millatary Base Doomguy was diagnosed with breast cancer. He decided to bury his head in the sands whilist slicing Igor's big fat salami HEH FUNNY JOKE, Then he walked to Professor Genki's hot salty nuts and shot many black bank robbers then pulled out a needlessly large chicken flavoured dildo and sticks it in his ear and shoves real pasta sauce then they live happily

Cennou
Banned

Post by Cennou » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:48 pm

Meanwhile, at the UAC Millatary Base Doomguy was diagnosed with breast cancer. He decided to bury his head in the sands whilist slicing Igor's big fat salami HEH FUNNY JOKE, Then he walked to Professor Genki's hot salty nuts and shot many black bank robbers then pulled out a needlessly large chicken flavoured dildo and sticks it in his ear and shoves real pasta sauce then they live happily, but there black
than i ate his heart

Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ivan » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:25 pm

Meanwhile, at the UAC Millatary Base Doomguy was diagnosed with breast cancer. He decided to bury his head in the sands whilist slicing Igor's big fat salami HEH FUNNY JOKE, Then he walked to Professor Genki's hot salty nuts and shot many black bank robbers then pulled out a needlessly large chicken flavoured dildo and sticks it in his ear and shoves real pasta sauce then they live happily, but there black hole where he

Reach Term
Forum Regular

Post by Reach Term » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:29 pm

Meanwhile, at the UAC Millatary Base Doomguy was diagnosed with breast cancer. He decided to bury his head in the sands whilist slicing Igor's big fat salami HEH FUNNY JOKE, Then he walked to Professor Genki's hot salty nuts and shot many black bank robbers then pulled out a needlessly large chicken flavoured dildo and sticks it in his ear and shoves real pasta sauce then they live happily, but there black hole where he thinks about piss.

ESTAR

Post by ESTAR » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:01 pm

Meanwhile, at the UAC Millatary Base Doomguy was diagnosed with breast cancer. He decided to bury his head in the sands whilist slicing Igor's big fat salami HEH FUNNY JOKE, Then he walked to Professor Genki's hot salty nuts and shot many black bank robbers then pulled out a needlessly large chicken flavoured dildo and sticks it in his ear and shoves real pasta sauce then they live happily, but there black hole where he thinks about piss.

Surprisingly, someone took

Cennou
Banned

Post by Cennou » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:42 pm

Surprisingly, someone took a shit on
than i ate his heart

President People
Forum Regular

Post by President People » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:43 pm

Surprisingly, someone took a shit on the Grandvoid servers
***MARATHON SKINS PACK V1.0.7***

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh.
I have been called a hundred names and will be called
a thousand more before the world goes dim and cold.

Cennou
Banned

Post by Cennou » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:50 pm

Surprisingly, someone took a shit on the Grandvoid servers and started fapping
than i ate his heart

Ænima
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ænima » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:55 pm

Surprisingly, someone took a shit on the Grandvoid servers and started fapping to pony pics.
­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­
Doom64: Unabsolved: New weapons, monsters, and gameplay features for coop !

ZandroSkins
: a pack made by our community

Reach Term
Forum Regular

Post by Reach Term » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:09 pm

Surprisingly, someone took a shit on the Grandvoid servers and started fapping to pony pics.

A big mastodon

Stan
Forum Regular

Post by Stan » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:12 pm

A big mastodon sat on Konar6

W1D3A55
Forum Regular

Post by W1D3A55 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:37 pm

A big mastodon sat on Konar6. CAPS LOCK ENABLED!
Watermelon wrote: Stall is notorious for his D.
Lollipop wrote: What does ETA mean? I'm sorry, but I don't get too much around on the internet.
For the best song you'll ever hear, click this link
I DARE YOU

Ænima
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ænima » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:58 pm

A big mastodon sat on Konar6. CAPS LOCK ENABLED! SOON THERE WAS
­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­
Doom64: Unabsolved: New weapons, monsters, and gameplay features for coop !

ZandroSkins
: a pack made by our community

Reach Term
Forum Regular

Post by Reach Term » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:04 pm

A big mastodon sat on Konar6. CAPS LOCK ENABLED! SOON THERE WAS BIG VAN VADER!