The countdown to doomsday has begun.
5 years since the Cannibalism Strike took action, the war between The Resistance and Walking Flesh Organization faded away. Only leaving the world broken, no one knows who won the war.
- Arcade Mode
Full Release Is Now Available To Download!
Note: This mod requires a decent computer to play. You will experience framerate drops. You have been warned.
Click Here To Download!
Note: This mod requires Zandronum 2.1.2 in order to play. Some events/actions are not working with the latest Zandronum 3.x build.
Spoiler: ScreenShots (Open)
Spoiler: Changelog (Open)Version 2.0 (Ascension Update)
- Changed a few PowerGum designs that included figures.
- Changed the Level 2 and Level 4 PowerGum design.
- Added Chapter 2 (Between Worlds).
- Fixed an issue where the player has unlimited Deployable Shields.
- Fixed a bug where the player will have the MORS Sniper Rifle after finishing Chapter 1 (Beginning of an End).
- Fixed an issue where the player can continue on without Danny in Chapter 1, Mission 2.
- Fixed an issue where the player can block Danny's jump in Chapter 1, Mission 2.
- Fixed Deployable Shield ammo not depleting after placing one.
- Added The Iron Shield
- Added a new PowerGum (Gambling Free 1x Use [Spin the Mystery Box for free]).
- Added a new PowerGum (Strength Drainage 1x Use [Zombies health is reset to Round 1 health]).
- Fixed the mysterious PowerGum mechanic.
- Fixed an exploit where the player can aquire a PowerGum from the Campaign and use it in Survival.
- Added PowerGum descriptions when picking one up after despensing.
- Replaced finding Mystic Orbs with Extra Points.
- New PowerGum Machine design.
- Zombies now toss gibs after being shot
- Added Zombie Run.
- Fixed an issue on Apocalypse Island where zombies health is raised higher than it should when entering a new island.
- Changed zombies spawn health on Apocalypse Island.
(Full Release) Version 1.0
- Added Mission 4 to Chapter 1 (The Gateway)
- Fixed an issue where the player has unlimited PowerGums
- Added minor details in every map.
- Darkened the background in the main menu.
- Fixed select sound when selecting the credits option in the main menu.
- Campaign is now disabled during multiplayer.
- Players 2, 3, and 4 are now in a waiting room as the host chooses a game mode.
- Added footstep sounds for all characters.
- Danny and the player now move faster after killing the Red Division Sniper in Chapter 1 Mission 3.
- The player now moves faster when playing as Danny when facing the Red Division Sniper in Chapter 1 Mission 3.
- Fixed an issue of positioning when the player first encounters Danny without hurting him in Chapter 1 Mission 2 (Cause awkward conversation).
- Fixed an issue in Chapter 1 Mission 3 where the player can get stuck in 5 different sectors in the underground portion.
- Fixed an issued at the ending of Chapter 1 Mission 3 where Danny would remain idle between the elevator and door.
- Added an additional 3D floor in Chapter 1 Mission 1 which prevented players from advancing in the Suicidal Skill Level.
- Raised sewer floor height in Chapter 1 Mission 3 which prevented players from advancing in the Suicidal Skill Level.
- In Chapter 1 Mission 3, the player can not exit the building when facing the Red Division Sniper.
- Fixed typo in Chapter 1 Mission 3 when Danny is killed after killing the Red Division Sniper.
- Fixed Danny's facing directions before starting Chapter 1 Mission 3.
- Changed dialogue trigger when arriving to the tram in Chapter 1 Mission 3.
- Danny now has his talking animation in Chapter 1 Mission 3.
- Added a few zombies near the beginning of Chapter 1 Mission 2.
- Added "Press <Primary Fire Key> To Skip" in campaign cutscenes.
- Fixed an issue where invisible blocks appeared near the Prize Corner on Dreamventures.
- Fixed an exploit where the player can aquire another PowerGum while Concealed Fighter is in their inventory.
- Fixed an exploit when aquiring Reinstitute from the Prize Corner while having another PowerGum in your inventory and despensing another PowerGum.
- Fixed an exploit where the player can aquire another PowerGum while Vampirism is in their inventory.
- Fixed an issue where zombies would move to another part of Dreamventures when the player is in the Quick Revive state or has Out Of Sight active.
- Fixed missing textures when riding Splash Mountain on Dreamventures.
- Replaced the impassable line inside Mummy Chase with a walkable middle texture on Dreamventures.
- Increased the chances of getting Mystic Orbs.
- Easter Egg parts now spawn in random fixed points on Dreamventures.
- Moved an Inferno Seeker spawn point on Dreamventures.
- Decreased background music volume on Dreamventures.
- Added the Assault Shield buildable.
- Change spare part pickup sound.
- Changed buildable constructed sound.
- Replaced the 3 rounded rectangular stands with a fountain to recreased framerate drops.
- Added a new world, Nether Realm for Apocalypse Island.
- Added final boss for Apocalypse Island.
- Points now scatter across all worlds in Apocalypse Island.
- Fixed an exploit in the Lava Realm where the player can jump into boundaries out of reach from zombies in Apocalypse Island.
- Fixed an exploit in the Hell Realm where the player can jump into boundaries out of reach from zombies in Apocalypse Island.
- Added a lives system for Apocalypse Island.
- Fixed multiplayer camera respawn for Apocalypse Island.
- Fixed an issue when upgrading to the shotgun as it will take away 80 Mystic Orbs instead of 5 in Apocalypse Island.
- Added the Nuke Powerup for Apocalypse Island. Kill every zombie on the map (Costs 10 Mystic Orbs).
- Players now respawn on the current world in Apocalypse Island.
- Zombies now drop Mystic Orbs more frequently in Apocalypse Island.
- Decreased background music volume in Apocalypse Island.
- Initial Release
I will continue to update this thread when I have done something new and ready to show it off.
The final release for Despair will be available May 1, 2017