Support for zen / zen+ / zen2 / zen3
Tested ubuntu 22.04 and ryzen 3570h
Other distributions may need to compile themselves.
Does not necessarily improve performance
For Vsync, set SDL12COMPAT_SYNC_TO_VBLANK=1
Code: Select all
sudo apt install libjpeg-turbo8
- Compiled by AOCC
- Optimized for AMD Zen processor (-march)
- O3 optimization by AOCC (including additional optimization)
- Aggressive optimization
- Replaced Normal LibM with AMD LibM.
- Removed glext.h
- sdl12-compat instead of SDL 1.2 (Patched SDL2)
- Bypassing system libraries by statically linking sdl12-compat.
Spoiler: Compiler flags (Open)Known issues
- Broken timestamp, text scaling slider and vid_fps. (cap 200fps in software rendering)
- Light shader cannot be enabled.
- There is no CVAR for registering login users as in Windows.
- round has not been replaced because amd_round was not included in the library. (Nevertheless defined in the header)
- FullLTO and LTCG fail to load zandronum.pk3
- Hang up and malloc(): unsorted double linked list corrupted on nexus (Need to test if it was resolved in a new build)
- May be aggressive optimization can break some mods.
When applying patches, be sure to apply them to the working area. If you apply the patch to the repository, you will not be able to connect online.
My GPG key (For download verification)