|View Issue Details [ Jump to Notes ] ||[ Issue History ] [ Print ] |
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0003399||Doomseeker||[All Projects] Bug||public||2018-03-04 12:20||2018-03-04 12:38|
|Assigned To|| |
|Product Version||1.1|| |
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|| |
|Summary||0003399: Buddies: Deleting an invalid basic pattern type will remove the next pattern in list index|
|Description||In Buddies list, because of issue 0003398 Wub is still accepted as a basic pattern type while it is actually invalid and silently discarded on next restart.|
However before restarting Doomseeker, trying to delete this invalid pattern type from Buddies will also remove the next pattern type in the list.
|Steps To Reproduce|
- Launch Doomseeker.
- Open "Buddies" if it's not open already: View → Buddies (Ctrl+B)
- Click "Manage" in the Buddies window.
- Remove any existing pattern types, if applicable.
- Press "Add" and add a new basic pattern type: Wub
- Press "Add" and add a new advanced pattern type: \[\]Wub
- Right click basic pattern type Wub and delete it. \[\]Wub should still be in the list.
- Restart Doomseeker.
- Notice how deleting the invalid pattern type Wub also deleted the next pattern \[\]Wub in the list.
|Additional Information||Closely related to 0003398, a side-effect of that bug. Ditto in 1.2~beta-1.|