|View Issue Details [ Jump to Notes ] ||[ Issue History ] [ Print ] |
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0003398||Doomseeker||[All Projects] Bug||public||2018-03-04 11:57||2018-03-04 12:21|
|Assigned To|| |
|Platform||x86_64||OS||Debian GNU/Linux||OS Version||buster/sid|
|Product Version||1.1|| |
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|| |
|Summary||0003398: Buddies: Square brackets in "Add Buddy" are accepted by basic pattern type but not matching and the pattern is removed on launch|
|Description||If my ingame name on Zandronum is Wub then it's impossible to match Wub with basic pattern type in Doomseeker, yet it's temporarily accepted as a valid pattern but also removed on next launch of Doomseeker.|
|Steps To Reproduce|
- (Optional) "name Wub" on a Zandronum server. (This should be displayed as "Wub" in server details of Doomseeker and ingame, without quotes.)
- (Optional) Find said server in Doomseeker through Zandronum master server or Custom Servers. (For LAN servers, note seperate issue 0003397.)
- Launch Doomseeker.
- Open "Buddies" if it's not open already: View → Buddies (Ctrl+B)
- Click "Manage" in the Buddies window.
- Remove any existing pattern types, if applicable.
- Press "Add" and add a new basic pattern type: Wub
- (Optional) If you did steps 1 & 2, notice how Wub doesn't match. (It would match with advanced pattern type \[\]Wub, however.)
- Pay attention how Wub should now be in the Buddies list of "Manage" tab. Quit Doomseeker (File → Quit (Ctrl+Q)).
- Start Doomseeker again.
- Notice how this time Wub is missing from the Buddies list of "Manage" tab.
|Additional Information||Ditto in current 1.2~beta-1 (latest source as of time of writing).|