|View Issue Details [ Jump to Notes ] ||[ Issue History ] [ Print ] |
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0003284||Doomseeker||[All Projects] Bug||public||2017-10-03 18:25||2017-10-03 20:00|
|Assigned To|| |
|Platform||x86_64||OS||Debian GNU/Linux||OS Version||buster/sid|
|Product Version||1.1|| |
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|| |
|Summary||0003284: IRC: Defining an empty IRC network address results in that defined IRC network becoming uneditable from connect dialog|
|Description||Doomseeker includes a small IRC client. If a server is created from its connect dialog with an unique description but no IRC network address and this IRC network is selected, it cannot be subsequently edited due to the following error: "Cannot edit as no valid network is selected." This server cannot be deleted or edited.|
|Steps To Reproduce|
- If IRC is not already visible, to view it press Ctrl + I or access it via top crates (View → IRC) or the button (IRC).
- On the left side of IRC panel, click the "Connect button".
- Add a new or edit any current server. Make sure it has any unique description.
- Make sure to leave the address field empty.
- Press "OK".
- Make sure your server with a no address is selected in the dropdown menu in IRC dialog.
- Try to edit the server again.
- The error is displayed.