It's back again!
I present you The Sentinel's Summoning Grounds. These grounds are for one purpose. For a war with monsters from all the Id tech 1 games (is this correct)
Heres how this is going to work, Starting with the simple stuff.
- This will be a 2v2 Team Last Man Standing match
- Each match will have 3 rounds. Best of 3 determines the winner
- There will be a special maplist to cater for 2v2 matches
- Looser of each round will pick map.
- The winning team at the end of this will receive VIP permissions on TSPG (top tier patreon reward)
- I encourage those who are playing to be in the TSPG discord
Code: Select all
ZDWARS2 ZDWARS4 ZDWARS9 ZDWARS11 ZDWARS12 ZDWARS14 ZDWARS16 ZDWARS17 ZDWARS19 ZDWARS22 ZDWARS26 ZDWARS28 ZDWARS32 ZDWARS34 ZDWARS35 ZDWARS37 ZDWARS38 ZDWARS40 ZDWARS41 ZDWARS43
zds://22.214.171.124:10713/za - [TSPG] Painkiller: The Sentinel's Summoning Grounds - Practice Server (2v2 ZDW) - The password is TartSorcererHat
The Sentinel's Summoning Grounds - Official Server #1 *Not up yet*
The Sentinel's Summoning Grounds - Official Server #2 *Not up yet*
The offical servers will be up closer to the date
So it goes like this. Matches will only count on these servers: The Sentinel's Summoning Grounds - Official Server #1 and The Sentinel's Summoning Grounds - Official Server #2
To get the join password, please have one of your team members pm me on either the forums or irc.
Now the rules.
- You can not pick the same class as your partner
- You can only pick maps that are on the special maplist (obviously) but you can not select previously played maps during the match
- Your games must be completed on the deadline which will be announced for each match when we progress through the tournament. Not completing your games on time will result in a forfeit. More on that below
- Games must take place in official TSPG Tournament servers. Practice servers dont count towards the match
- Atleast 1 TSPG staff or Tournament offical must be present for the match (for recording purposes and for solving disputes) However if you can not get a hold of TSPG staff or official then a screenshot of each round and a demo needs to be given to me for verification purposes.
- Exploiting any bug to gain an unfair advantage will get you DQ'ed so fast.... pls dont do it
SIGN UPS are now open I plan to start this thing mid way August.
NOTE: Current VIP's and TSPG Staff are not entitled to the prize but can participate. Would suggest to partner up with another team member who does not have VIP status to make it worth while.