Spoiler: VIDYAS (Open)The [video] tag is deprecated, please use the [media] tagThe [video] tag is deprecated, please use the [media] tagThe [video] tag is deprecated, please use the [media] tagThe [video] tag is deprecated, please use the [media] tagThe [video] tag is deprecated, please use the [media] tag
Jump in midair! Dodge around like a bloody fool! Hang onto ledges and shimmy! Wall jump off of everything that's vertical! Generally make a complete fool of yourself and still break maps!
Zandronum >= 1.0 alpha
- Multijump: Jump in midair, it's really that simple. The amount of jumps you get is controlled by parkmore_jumpcount.
- Dodge: Double tap a movement key, get sent hurtling in that direction. Works on the ground (obviously), or against walls - that is a wall-dodge. Counts as a jump if you're doing it from the ground. Resets your multijump counter if doing it from a wall.
- Wall-jump: 'Move' away from a wall when you're next to it, and jump. You'll send yourself hurting in the direction you were moving, and face that direction. This also resets your multijump counter.
- High jump: When on the ground, move backwards, and jump right as you start. You'll do a flip and jump 2.5 times as high as normal.
- Wall kick: When moving into a wall, jump. You'll kick yourself up the wall, going higher than if you just did a double jump. You can only kick once in a row, and it doesn't count as a double jump.
- Ledge grab: When you're falling, and you're close enough to a ledge, you'll grab it instantly (assuming you're not falling so fast you just skip over it). When holding on, left and right shimmy you... well, left and right. Moving forward will pull you up, moving backward will have you drop, and jumping will have you wall-jump off the ledge. The controls reverse when not facing the ledge, and when not facing the ledge, you can't shimmy.
Code: Select all
. DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, December 2004
Copyright (C) 2012 Ijon Tichy <email@example.com>
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim or modified
copies of this license document, and changing it is allowed as long
as the name is changed.
DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO PUBLIC LICENSE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION AND MODIFICATION
0. You just DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO.
Spoiler: Old links (Open)