Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
Released version 1.8.5! Map04 has been reverted back to it's original state. There has been fixes for maps 12, 19, and 25. This also includes all the changes/fixes from the 1.8.4 patch. This will be the last update until next Deathball Major.
Version 1.8.6 has been released!
- The countdown for a round to start is now three seconds instead of five seconds.
- The Railgun was given a hit sound.
- The players FOV is now limited to 70-110 and has a slider in options.
- The music volume on Map04 and Map32 has been lowered slightly.
- The following maps received changes: Map05, Map08, Map11, Map14, Map22, Map23, Map31.
Released a patch for v1.8.6 to fix a few things.
- Map05: Removed two boxes from the base hallways. Added team colored lights to the walls in the back side of the base. Fixed the ball spawn spots nears the pits.
- Map19: Blocked off a few spots where the ball could get stuck.
- Map22: Changed the back spawns to shotguns instead of SSG. Changed the shotgun to a SSG. The ball can no longer go under the bridges.
- Map25: Fixed a spot where players could fall and get stuck. Fixed a few spots where the ball could get stuck.