There are also times where a server host may put up more than 10 servers, only to have their servers not show up.
If this happens, I have made this thread to make it easier for people to request help.
Use the list below to see what category you fall under:
This is a Master Server issue. You may request whitelisting at the Master Server subforum.
You may also wish to review the Master Server rules.
You may request whitelisting here in this thread, or by contacting the server host.
Note that servers may also have their own rules, which are usually visible in their MOTD or on their website.
If you're requesting a whitelist here, please provide any available info in your post:
- The ban message
- The name of the server(s) you attempted to join
- Your in-game name (especially if you use multiple names)
You might also be asked for your IP address
Here is the contact info for some of the server owners:
- BE/Best-Ever: #bestever on irc.zandronum.com & http://www.best-ever.org
- FC/FUNCRUSHER: #funcrusher on irc.zandronum.com AlexMax & http://www.funcrusher.net
- GV/Grandvoid: #grandvoid on irc.zandronum.com ; Konar6
- Most servers have contact info in the server info box.
(This list is incomplete, and may be updated to over time)
Haven't heard of IRC but still want to get help from a server owner? Here's info about IRC and how to use it on our wiki:
http://wiki.zandronum.com/IRC & http://wiki.zandronum.com/Working_With_IRC
Need help? Check out our help subforums, or our contact page! And maybe our FAQ.