-DOWNLOAD THE FINAL VERSION HERE-
Here is another quick speedmapping event that is the 3rd in the series. This time it is a reasonably quick ctf map pack. The pack has 13 maps and may not be of high quality, so don't expect too much. Some maps were unfinished by their authors or lost and not included, sorry.
Spoiler: SFCTF01 - Combinebobnt (Open)
Spoiler: SFCTF02 - Xaver (Open)
Spoiler: SFCTF03 - W1D3A55 (Open)
Spoiler: SFCTF04 - W1D3A55 (Open)
Spoiler: SFCTF05 - Combinebobnt (Open)
Spoiler: SFCTF06 - Strych6 (Open)
Spoiler: SFCTF07 - Capodecima (Open)
Spoiler: SFCTF09 - Combinebobnt (Open)
Spoiler: SFCTF11 - Combinebobnt (Open)
Spoiler: SFCTF13 - W1D3A55 (Open)-Pre-Release Stuff & Map Information-
- Name maps as SFCTF## (replace ## with the map number)
- Hexen or UDMF Format
- 3d floors and bridges are ok, just make sure the map works in software.
- Make the map for 3v3 ctf as the priority. 4v4 and pub should work fairly well on most of the maps anyway.
- No prefabs or copy pasting other stuff into your map
- No skulltag items or powerups.
- Pick a Title/Song/Sky for your map; anything you leave out, we will fill in
- Use whatever textures you want, we will provide a few sample packs for you to download.
- Make sure the map works with jump (compat_limited_airmovement 1), and freelook.
- Don't put exits in the map.
Red: Map is unfinished
Orange: Map has not been edited/tested at all.
Yellow: Map is ready for online testing.
White: Map is finished
Spoiler: Map Slots (Open)
- Don't sweat the detailing too much, the layout and gameplay is the most important part.
- Having everything already planned out before starting is a good idea.
- Try and make the map symmetrical to the best of your ability, the 4 hours should be good enough to do this.
- 4 hours is not an excuse to make a lazy or purposely bad map. Make sure you are still putting in effort.
Free Stopwatch Program
-Example Texture Wads-
CTF Textures 1C
CC4 Texture Wad
Private Ctf 2013E