(IT LIVES.....) Bloodstorm Armageddon (2015 REBOOT)

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
SecretAgentJonathon
New User

(IT LIVES.....) Bloodstorm Armageddon (2015 REBOOT)

Post by SecretAgentJonathon » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:48 pm

IT LIVES....

This post will be updated when I've got some GOOD stuff to showcase. Believe me when I say that I literally started working on this again on New Years.
Trust me, when it's ready, you'll see some screenshots or something...

The Original Post from July 2013 is just below.

Prologue (Still a work in progress. I know, it sucks.):

Legends tell of a powerful artifact that can turn anyone's greatest desires into reality. This artifact comes in the form of a golden ring. The power that this ring holds lies within it's crystal red eye.

However, the power that it grants is limited. If not used properly, the power it possesses can be depleted very quickly, and cause it to fade away forever.

Only one can possess the ring's power to grant their every heart's desire. To prove who is fit to wield it's ultimate power, a contest is held pitting some of the fiercest and strongest fighters against one another in combat. No one knows who will win, but only one thing's known for sure:

Though skies be clear, a storm will come,
a storm of blood, in armageddon...

You think you have what it takes? You think you can stomp on everyone else's dreams just to make yours come to fruition? Well, it ain't gonna be easy. I promise you that.

Good luck, and welcome to Bloodstorm Armageddon...

Yeah shitty backstory aside, Bloodstorm Armageddon aims to be akin to tourney FPSs of yesteryear, such as Unreal Tournament and Quake III Arena. Here's some screenshots:

Bloodstorm Battleground

TEXTURING NOT FINAL. STAGE IS STILL A WIP.

I apologize if it kinda looks like shit, but don't forget that it's still a WIP.

The characters in Bloodstorm Armageddon come equipped with their own personal arsenal to take into the arena. Three of the characters are listed below. The ammo is listed next to the weapon:

Ash J. Williams
Double Barreled Remmington Shotgun, 16 shells
Remmington 870 MCS, 16 shells
Chainsaw, N/A

Duke Nukem
Mossberg 500 Cruiser, 8 shells
"Duke's Glock", 48 bullets
LD Tazer Wrench, 200% battery
Mighty Foot and Fists, N/A

Samantha Somerton
"Hellblazer" Rocket Launcher, 10 shots
H&K MP5, 100 bullets
Chainsaw, N/A

Anyways, that's all I got for now. If you can think of any way that I can improve on this, please feel free to let me know.
Last edited by SecretAgentJonathon on Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CyborG

RE: Secret Agent Jonathon's Bloodstorm Armageddon

Post by CyborG » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:44 pm

i like this alradym ihope you comlete this :D

CloudFlash
Zandrone

Post by CloudFlash » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:22 pm

Looks promising, but a bit empty. Well, on the other hand, big empty spaces are blessing when you play invasion...
https://i.imgflip.com/i5tpe.jpg
*Hey, who wants to hear my solution to the modern world's problems? ^Me! %Me! @Me! #Me! *WELL TOO BAD @Did he just stab himself with this butcher knife? %Looks like it ^Hey, the pizza guy arrived! %Pizza! Yey

Combinebobnt
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

Post by Combinebobnt » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:40 pm

Download link plzthx :)))

SecretAgentJonathon
New User

Post by SecretAgentJonathon » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:38 am

CloudFlash wrote: Looks promising, but a bit empty. Well, on the other hand, big empty spaces are blessing when you play invasion...
I can explain the emptiness: I plan on adding the items and some objects once I'm done with the layout of the stage. I'll post some updated shots when I get around to it.

gamevoin

Post by gamevoin » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:45 am

So..BRIGHT!

Conmon

Post by Conmon » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:52 am

Would you let people map for this? I remember this on the Skulltag forums, and I'm interested! I like the goofy arcade kind of action.

SecretAgentJonathon
New User

RE: (IT LIVES.....) Bloodstorm Armageddon (2015 REBOOT)

Post by SecretAgentJonathon » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:02 am

IT LIVES....

Yep, I'm not dead, nor is the project. I'll post updates when I've got some GOOD stuff to showcase. Believe me when I say that I literally started working on this again on New Years.
Trust me, when it's ready, you'll see some screenshots or something...

Oh yeah, and in regards to your question Common:
Conmon wrote: Would you let people map for this? I remember this on the Skulltag forums, and I'm interested! I like the goofy arcade kind of action.
Maybe. I'll think about it.

Anyways, that's all for now! Oh, and don't worry, I'll update in the near future.

....I think....

......don't trust me 100% on that.......