• ZM06 : "Hell's Pass Hospital" by DrDoctor
• ZM07 : "Virtual" by Xsnake
• ZM08 : "Badlands" by Mytis
• ZM11 : "The island depot" by Walkerrr
• ZM13 : "Cliffside Settlement" by Vimana
• ZM15 : "The city" by Rabbitlord
• ZM17 : "Aurora Emitter" by GuardSoul
• ZE11 : "Virtual Escape" by Xsnake
• ZE12 : "Menouthis" by DrDoctor
• ZE13 : "Castlevania Part I" by DrDoctor
• ZE14 : "Jailbreak" by Stijfje
• ZE15 : "Runaway" by Rabbitlord
• ZE16 : "Mountain Escape" by Rabbitlord
• ZE19 : "Total Destruction" by Stijfje
• ZE20 : "Strangeland" by kgs (remixed by Xsnake/Rabbit)
• ZE25 : "Total Destruction 2" by Stijfje
• ZE30 : "Laser research lab" by Guardsoul
-- needs rework
Current testpack maplist
• ZM09 : "Abandoned mines" by IBM
• ZM14 : "Jailbreak PART 2" by Stijfje
• ZE17 : "The good, the bad and the ugly" by Blood
• ZE21 : "Colossus" by Fused
• ZE23 : "Byelomorye Dam" by Niiro
• ZE26 : "Scarlett Castle" by Blood
• ZE27 : "Lavatemple" by Stijfje
How to create your own map
• It has to be a script-able format , UDMF, Doom in hexen, other.
• Must have 32 Player spawns
• Scripts number should stay in the [1, 100] range (that's more than enough IMO)
• Escape maps must have teleport destination 500 and 501. This is where initial zombie(s) will be teleported.
• ZM maps must have teleport destination 501. This is where zombies will get teleported when they use "ztele" (in case they get stuck somewhere in map).
• Add #include "ZMGAME.acs" or #include "ZEGAME.acs" to your script depending on if it's ZE or ZM.
• For escape maps, you have built in functions :
void EndZEGame(void) will kill every player that hasn't reached the secure zone.
void ResistMessage2 (int restime, str whyresist, str color) will display a resist message.
• Typical resist loop for escape maps :
Script N (void)
for(int i=0; i<RESIST_TIME; i++)
ResistMessage2 (i, "Opening the door", CR_RED);
delay(35); // one second
// actions when resist is over
Spoiler: RabbitLord's Tutorial (Open)
That's right. We're going back to testpacks. I dont want any more custom levels hosted on GV without Rabbit's or my approval.
Testpacks are some sort of "pre-mappack" online testing opportunities for mappack worthy maps. The maps aren't officially part of the mappack but they are given a chance to be tested online on Grandvoid for possible improvement/criticism.
Hopefully, we will release a new/updated testpack every week, depending on the mappers activity.
A map in the testpack will possibily get included in the official mappack depending on players opinion.
Example : Stiff's ze19 recently got included in the mappack.
To request a trial for your map in the testpack, you can post it in this thread or send Rabbit/I a PM (a PM is more likely to catch my attention, though).
You are welcome to post your new maps/screenshots here and ask for other people's opinion.
Server wads order
• Skulltag actors + data
Suggestions or comments about the current mappack are of course appreciated.