YAY DRAMA - New rules

Public discussion of the forum software and other things run by Zandronum staff.
Samurai
Frequent Poster Miles card holder
Clan: Lost Faction
Clan Tag: [LF]

Re: YAY DRAMA - New rules

Post by Samurai » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:36 pm

Who is this Leonard cūnt, you got something to say to me instead of piping up with some of my quotes?

I can see another Luke style meltdown coming along, next step ask the staff to ban your account. Can't take those nasty doom internet people anymore :(
Last edited by Samurai on Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Slyfox
ZanStuff Reviewer

Post by Slyfox » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:38 pm

one_Two wrote:@decay "Forum is better off, collective IQ raised at least 30% when people like him vacated. "

Can't even remember what you wrote 5 minutes ago you dumb fuck. You call others retards as your go to insult but you are literaly the biggest mong here. Are you quite shy in real life and have to make up for it here?
I mean, if you read again he said 'nobodies like cloudflash' so unless.... oh, nevermind. Carry on!

one_Two
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by one_Two » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:41 pm

Slyfox wrote:
one_Two wrote:@decay "Forum is better off, collective IQ raised at least 30% when people like him vacated. "

Can't even remember what you wrote 5 minutes ago you dumb fuck. You call others retards as your go to insult but you are literaly the biggest mong here. Are you quite shy in real life and have to make up for it here?
I mean, if you read again he said 'nobodies like cloudflash' so unless.... oh, nevermind. Carry on!
When did I suggest he was making a joke about my IQ?

Hypnotoad
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

Post by Hypnotoad » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:50 pm

I don't like the implication that it's acceptable in a public forum to outright flame people, as long as they 'had it coming' or were 'acting pretty retarded' - that might be acceptable for trash talking school kids, but don't act shocked or surprised when others disagree. It's nice however to see new rules against retaliation, even if you are flamed, it's not reasonable to flame in response (adding fuel to the fire, as Mifu says) - on that basis alone half the posts here need to be trashed.

Leonard
Developer

Post by Leonard » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:50 pm

Decay wrote:Nah dude I was watching and waiting for you to post, I watched you prep and then bitch out. You just have trouble interacting with people, it's okay bro, everything is going to be just fine.

Code: Select all

[18:22:24] <Leonard>: hi
[18:22:29] <Leonard>: could you help me with the forum?
[18:22:38] <Leonard>: I think it's broken it won't let me post
[18:23:23] <WaTaKiD>: uh, im not sure theres something i can do about that
[18:23:51] <Leonard>: I think it's because my post is too long
[18:23:57] <Leonard>: when I try to submit it or preview it
[18:23:59] <Leonard>: it says this:
[18:24:13] <Leonard>: Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/zandronumsite/www/forum/phpbb/config/config.php on line 66
[18:25:09] <Leonard>: mifu isn't responding
You can even check the timestamps if you went as far as to note down the time at which I started writing.
Again, I have to ask you though: when do you stop pulling things out of your ass?

EDIT:
Decay wrote: <14:45:09> "Bobby": same reason u want to decide duh
<14:45:12> "Bobby": pretend staff
<14:45:23> "Bobby": no backseat modding plz move on
Except if you read my post carefully, you'll notice it's more about how the staff isn't reacting and how the forum became shit (see this very thread) as a result.
It's not necessarily me personally trying to get specific people banned, it's about making the staff finally react for once.
Last edited by Leonard on Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Combinebobnt

Post by Combinebobnt » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:52 pm

decay always bullying me and posting quotes when I'm trying to be nice. Remember decay if u dont have anything nice to say don't say it??? That's how I roll but no gotta make me into big bad bob boogeyman smh.

To contribute something to the thread, the new staff are still trying to work out where they stand on everything since all the old guys are gone. It would probably help if everyone kept their cool and quit yelling at them so much (and maybe vice versa?), then more reasonable, calm-headed discussion can happen. Oh yea if the staff gets too much shit for taking sides or being bad or whatever, nothing wrong with just plain and simply following the written rules with no excuses.

Torvald
Forum Regular

Post by Torvald » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:54 pm

one_Two wrote:When did I suggest he was making a joke about my IQ?
Spoiler: Alright, I'll take the bait. (Open)
I do think it's pretty fucked up though that Decay does not want to hang out with Jenova and myself.

Combinebobnt

Post by Combinebobnt » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:58 pm

Tor when ur boy roll up like
maybe it's tough for him to make the appearance...

Gotta think from his perspective too!

Samurai
Frequent Poster Miles card holder
Clan: Lost Faction
Clan Tag: [LF]

Post by Samurai » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:01 pm

John Zombie wrote:I guess this thread was opened because of:
Leonard wrote:Quick reminder for anyone who would like to pull the "oh but he's only responding to retards" bullshit: it does NOT change the fact that it is INAPPROPRIATE and AGAINST THE RULES which the staff is supposedly here to ENFORCE.
Seeing how he got away with spreading exes filled with cheats/exploits/whatever for quite some time I think he's not in a position to give lectures about rules enforcement/disgusting attitudes :rolleyes:
I would also like to expand on this. The irony of Leonard, the guy who potentially should have been banned months ago for handing out cheats and exploits... to be crying to staff about other people on the forum is quite laughable.

You should consider yourself fucking lucky that you are even here still, if I, and many others had our way you'd have been banned long ago. Maybe you should thank the staff for that, instead of throwing a tantrum.

Lollipop
Zandrone

Post by Lollipop » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:02 pm

I find it funny that the people who complain the mist about his behavior are also usually the ones most prone to provoking him to post when something does come up.

Other than that I gotta agree with bob, pressure only creates counterpressure. We should't push the admins more than absolutely necessary. Give them time and they will sort things out, they are reasonable people after al ya know.

one_Two
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by one_Two » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:05 pm

Torvald wrote:
one_Two wrote:When did I suggest he was making a joke about my IQ?
Spoiler: Alright, I'll take the bait. (Open)
I do think it's pretty fucked up though that Decay does not want to hang out with Jenova and myself.
Explain what that image proves Torvald.

Dynamo

Post by Dynamo » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:07 pm

one_Two wrote:Explain what that image proves Torvald.
It proves that you'd do well to quit the forums since as you said it yourself you don't care about doom anymore.
Leonard wrote:Yes, because that's what they're here for maybe?
No, the staff isn't here to appease your whining.
Leonard wrote:Which is where these posts belong: in the trash.
Yes, your posts definitely warrant that.
Leonard wrote:Okay sure. And you decide because?
He doesn't, but unlike you, he isn't trying to troll, isn't telling the staff what to do as if he was a sort of forum oracle, and most importantly isn't being extremely annoying like you are.

The truth is that nobody is interested in this retarded inquisition about cleaning up the forum of the word "retard", certainly if there were no people like you around, such a word would not be used in the first place. Unfortunately you are evidently incapable of realizing that. Let's just hope you follow Luke's footsteps as soon as possible.
Samurai wrote:
John Zombie wrote:I guess this thread was opened because of:
Leonard wrote:Quick reminder for anyone who would like to pull the "oh but he's only responding to retards" bullshit: it does NOT change the fact that it is INAPPROPRIATE and AGAINST THE RULES which the staff is supposedly here to ENFORCE.
Seeing how he got away with spreading exes filled with cheats/exploits/whatever for quite some time I think he's not in a position to give lectures about rules enforcement/disgusting attitudes :rolleyes:
I would also like to expand on this. The irony of Leonard, the guy who potentially should have been banned months ago for handing out cheats and exploits... to be crying to staff about other people on the forum is quite laughable.

You should consider yourself fucking lucky that you are even here still, if I, and many others had our way you'd have been banned long ago. Maybe you should thank the staff for that, instead of throwing a tantrum.
Wow, I was unaware of this, but I'm certainly not surprised considering what type of person we're dealing with here. Well, I suppose there could be a few trophy handouts, Sgt Mark had his "Worse than Hitler" award, Leonard can get his "Worse than Kalfoxis" consolation prize.
Last edited by Dynamo on Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

one_Two
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by one_Two » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:09 pm

Dynamo wrote:
It proves that you'd do well to quit the forums since as you said it yourself you don't care about doom anymore.
Doesn't prove that all mate

Slyfox
ZanStuff Reviewer

Post by Slyfox » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:10 pm

one_Two wrote:
Dynamo wrote:
Doesn't prove that all mate
Last edited by Slyfox on Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Toxic Avenger
Forum Staff
Clan: ???
Clan Tag: [???]

Post by The Toxic Avenger » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:10 pm

Can all y'all cut it out for maybe ONE thread for once

IdeIdoom
Zandrone

YAY DRAMA - New rules

Post by IdeIdoom » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:35 pm

Leonard wrote: All I did was simply point out how the staff aren't reacting to decay violating the rules.
Going to point out the only rules I could find are just for the staff and moderators.
Just talked to Leonard and he pointed out a thread that's missing which is the Forum Guidelines.
http://web.archive.org/web/201504132327 ... php?aid=12

Feel free to compare at your own judgement Decay's behaviour with that of the rules.
THE ROMANIAN POWERImage

Code: Select all

<+Dastan>	edd
<+Dastan>	boxxy skin when
<+Shift>	dastan you really want to fap at it this much and now you are going crazy and shredding your hair into a million tiny pieces for this boxxy skin to come out that way you can cum out
<+Dastan>	Shift, yes
--------------------------------------------------------------------
21:53:26  <@Estar>	well, if i'd be a girl, i would say ideidoom has ok looks

Catastrophe

Post by Catastrophe » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:50 pm

Tbh, Leonard doesn't deserve a ban. He fessed up, and the worst thing his client did was just drop SSG's, you guys are overreacting like crazy. Now if it were something as bad as the ping exploit Alien Overlord made.....

John Zombie
Forum Regular

Post by John Zombie » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:59 pm

The only one overreacting like crazy here is him, the whole point of him doing hacks is he should at least keep a low profile instead of biting the hand that feeds him and shovel shit to the staff just because they don't ban people he dislikes, since what he did(and most likely still does) is way more ban-worthy than calling out retards on a forum.

Sean
IRC Operator

Post by Sean » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:16 pm

Yay, drama in a thread about rules about preventing drama.
<capodecima> i dont say any more word without my loyer jenova

Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ivan » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:32 pm

Cool changes, if a handsome moderator will watch over me when I go into probation, then I'll take it. (No, not TTA pls)