Awesome Deathmatch

The local recycle bin. Reduce, reuse, and recycle.
Matiu
Posts a lot
Clan: FS (ZD)
Clan Tag: Your Pal

RE: Awesome Deathmatch

Post by Matiu » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:09 am

Ænima wrote: who drew that anyways?
The Hi-res pictures or the pictures that i've maded minus Madcat's INTERPIC.
so now guys.. i'm just taking now Madcat's INTERPIC image and Doomenator's Pictures for this.. i'll just gave credit and can be give it a good reputation.....
so.. could be something good for now.
NOTICE:i'll now stop mapping for the moment minus then i'm currently working on "DWANGO 2016" due of bad mapping.. maybe Samuzero could be modify and fix the bad map that i have..

still this project is alive if you want to take a slot.
Last edited by Matiu on Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current FS member (ZDaemon), former GOH member, former SNS Staff and former ZDaemon Discord Admin.
Youtube Channel | Matiu's Purple World | Instagram | Twitter

Tiger
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

Post by Tiger » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:02 am

MetalGuy213 wrote: and don't insult me.. thank you.
You continue to insult me when you don't take this project seriously by ignoring what everyone is telling you and continue to believe that 'YOUR WAY IS THE BEST WAY!'. Throw away your god damn ego and ignorance and take the god damn time to learn and listen.

If you feel that I hurt your feelings, feel free to report my posts. I don't care about your feelings, but your output.

Erma
Forum Regular

Post by Erma » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:36 am

Well, after seeing what the fuck's going on here; I don't feel like trying to help this fella out anymore.

Faith in humanity lost!

IdeIdoom
Zandrone

[split] Awesome Deathmatch

Post by IdeIdoom » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:39 am

MetalGuy213 wrote: NOTICE:i'll now stop mapping for the moment minus then i'm currently working on "DWANGO 2016" due of bad mapping.. maybe Samuzero could be modify and fix the bad map that i have..

still this project is alive if you want to take a slot.
He'll fix your broken shit and probably leave the project cause you're fucking stupid.
Last edited by IdeIdoom on Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE ROMANIAN POWERImage

Code: Select all

<+Dastan>	edd
<+Dastan>	boxxy skin when
<+Shift>	dastan you really want to fap at it this much and now you are going crazy and shredding your hair into a million tiny pieces for this boxxy skin to come out that way you can cum out
<+Dastan>	Shift, yes
--------------------------------------------------------------------
21:53:26  <@Estar>	well, if i'd be a girl, i would say ideidoom has ok looks

Faerlyn

Post by Faerlyn » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:29 am

This thread is great. Shit like this is what makes me miss this community sometimes. :smile:

Matiu
Posts a lot

Post by Matiu » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:04 pm

i've seen then you guys are adding flame here.. insulting me and i'm granted now to report your posts to make them splitting.
Current FS member (ZDaemon), former GOH member, former SNS Staff and former ZDaemon Discord Admin.

Sean
IRC Operator

Post by Sean » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:57 pm

You're the cause of this flaming. It's because you don't fucking listen to this community that tried to help you. And then you
a) ignore them
b) say you'll do it but dont
c) don't implement something because you already something like that even though it's shittier
d) tell them to "fuck off" (or similar)
e) send death threats like you did with Marcaek when he banned you from TSPG

Everyone tells you this. But you keep fucking doing it. Do you have some sort of memory loss? Because if you keep up that attitude your future is fucking non-existent (even now I doubt you'll ever have one). Nobody will ever (try to) help you again once they realise this. And then you'll get mad and report people because you're a twat who can't stand people saying bad things about him that are absolutely true, accomplishing nothing but irritating everyone in the process.
<capodecima> i dont say any more word without my loyer jenova

IdeIdoom
Zandrone

Post by IdeIdoom » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:07 pm

MetalGuy213 wrote: i've seen then you guys are adding flame here.. insulting me and i'm granted now to report your posts to make them splitting.
Right, right. I understand, resort to splitting and forgetting warnings or even tips that don't go your way 'cause you're always right.

What's with this prepubescent shit?
Last edited by IdeIdoom on Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE ROMANIAN POWERImage

<+Dastan>	edd
<+Shift>	dastan you really want to fap at it this much and now you are going crazy and shredding your hair into a million tiny pieces for this boxxy skin to come out that way you can cum out
<+Dastan>	Shift, yes

Fused
Contributor

Post by Fused » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:11 pm

Report denied. Like Sean said you are the one pretty much causing this up until the point where nobody will take you serious anymore. If you want positive feetback in this thread then start with listening to these people and make use of it.
My mods
Image Image

My socials
Image Image

Matiu
Posts a lot

Post by Matiu » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:13 pm

Sean wrote: You're the cause of this flaming. It's because you don't fucking listen to this community that tried to help you. And then you
a) ignore them
c) don't implement something because you already something like that even though it's shittier

Everyone tells you this. But you keep fucking doing it. Do you have some sort of memory loss? Because if you keep up that attitude your future is fucking non-existent (even now I doubt you'll ever have one). Nobody will ever (try to) help you again once they realise this. And then you'll get mad and report people because you're a twat who can't stand people saying bad things about him that are absolutely true, accomplishing nothing but irritating everyone in the process.
i'm almost trying doing that but these ideas are not good for the map and... i'm not the cause of the flamming....
If you guys dosen't want to host this and posting here.. not having a memory loss.
i'm not death threathing you idiot... i've death threated your stupid Member of TSPG Because He banned me inestad of Shift who started it aren't the TSPG staff so ignorant and retarded?.
I really i don't want help because could be it a mappack that i'm doing to do especially it's just like a mappack that i don't need help.. so no.
If you're still trying to take the help or something i'm not going to take it.... and the "no sings of change" thats a no too, now leave me alone and let me map alone along with others... you only too likes to destroy this mappack.
Fused wrote: If you want positive feetback in this thread then start with listening to these people and make use of it.
No...
i'll just don't need help..
Last edited by Matiu on Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IdeIdoom
Zandrone

Post by IdeIdoom » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:21 pm

MetalGuy213 wrote:
Sean wrote: You're the cause of this flaming. It's because you don't fucking listen to this community that tried to help you. And then you
a) ignore them

i'm almost trying doing that but these ideas are not good for the map and... i'm not the cause of the flamming....
If you guys dosen't want to host this and posting here.. not having a memory loss.
i'm not death threathing you idiot... i've death threated your stupid Member of TSPG Because He banned me inestad of Shift who started it aren't the TSPG staff so ignorant and retarded?.
I really i don't want help because could be it a mappack that i'm doing to do especially it's just like a mappack that i don't need help.. so no.
If you're still trying to take the help or something i'm not going to take it.... and the "no sings of change" thats a no too, now leave me alone and let me map alone along with others... you only too likes to destroy this mappack.
Okay, if you are going to map by yourself, how are you going to improve in what you are mapping? You need feedback from other people on do's and dont's and you just ignore such people because you think they are flaming your thread with meaningless shit and you're the big ass brain-master who knows everything.
And then you disrespect not only the maps you make for the project, but the project itself, not accepting very greatful help (like Doomenator's pics) at first.

Sending death threats, to no matter who, is a stupid a thing to do and you shouldn't do it. It doesn't matter you sent death threats someone else. You're fucking mental.

Fuck off m8.
Last edited by IdeIdoom on Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE ROMANIAN POWERImage

<+Dastan>	edd
<+Dastan>	Shift, yes

Mobius
Banned
Location: The center of the A3's controversial and machiavellian conspiracy
Clan: Cube
Clan Tag: Aᵌ
Banned: Permanently

Post by Mobius » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:23 pm

Sean wrote: e) send death threats like you did with Marcaek when he banned you from TSPG
That should be a bannable offense.
dewsome: i can do this all day
dewsome: do you think you're somehow special? i spent years arguing with nostar, jenova, mobius
<+Thomas13> Mobius u r inferior, go outside and get beaten up
Alfonzo ~ "I wonder who will hear him trash talk when the dirt closes over him?"

Matiu
Posts a lot

Post by Matiu » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:24 pm

IdeIdoom wrote:
MetalGuy213 wrote:
a) ignore them

Okay, if you are going to map by yourself, how are you going to improve in what you are mapping? You need feedback from other people on do's and dont's and you just ignore such people because you think they are flaming your thread with meaningless shit and you're the big ass brain-master who knows everything.

Death-threathing, no matter who, is a stupid a thing to do and you shouldn't do it. It doesn't matter you death-threathed someone else. You're fucking mental.

And then you disrespect not only the maps you make for the project, but the project itself, not accepting very greatful help (like Doomenator's pics) at first.
i've adready now acepted Doomenator's pics and Madcat's pic read my posts.

Faerlyn

Post by Faerlyn » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:24 pm

MetalGuy213 wrote: i'm almost trying doing that but these ideas are not good for the map and... i'm not the cause of the flamming....
Funny that you want people to play your maps yet won't take advice on how to make them better, especially seeing as you are clearly new to mapping. The more you post the more you look like a dumbass with your fucked up logic. You should be grateful that anyone is even willing to help and give you advice.

Sean
IRC Operator

Post by Sean » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:28 pm

MetalGuy213 wrote: i'm almost trying doing that but these ideas are not good for the map
They're still better than yours.
MetalGuy213 wrote: i'm not the cause of the flamming....
I just explained why you are.
MetalGuy213 wrote: If you guys dosen't want to host this and posting here.. not having a memory loss.
What?
MetalGuy213 wrote: i'm not death threathing you idiot... i've death threated your stupid Member of TSPG Because He banned me inestad of Shift who started it aren't the TSPG staff so ignorant and retarded?.
You still gave Marcaek death threats because you're a dumbass who doesn't know what he does and blames someone else.
MetalGuy213 wrote: I really i don't want help because could be it a mappack that i'm doing to do especially it's just like a mappack that i don't need help.. so no.
So? People are still trying to help you to make it better.
MetalGuy213 wrote: and the "no sings of change" thats a no too
???
MetalGuy213 wrote: now leave me alone and let me map alone along with others...
Maybe you should just fuck off and come back in 4 years when you're 18 and hopefully mature enough to actually accept feedback and not have this happen again.
MetalGuy213 wrote: you only too likes to destroy this mappack.
You're destroying it by being a fucking idiot.

Anyway, I'm gonna prescribe you a visit to the doctor to get a brain scan to see if you have one, and if so, if it's a human brain - because right now, that's what I think you need.
<capodecima> i dont say any more word without my loyer jenova

The Toxic Avenger
Forum Staff
Clan: ???
Clan Tag: [???]

Post by The Toxic Avenger » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:38 pm

I think I might've suspended him "accidentally" when dealing with all of his no-action-needed reports.

WHOOPS

IdeIdoom
Zandrone

Post by IdeIdoom » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:46 pm

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
THE ROMANIAN POWERImage

<+Dastan>	edd
<+Dastan>	Shift, yes

Erma
Forum Regular

Post by Erma » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:09 pm

If anyone's reading this and has no idea what the hell is going on (including me); here's a quick summation of what is going on here:

1) Expect extremely broken English (though it's understandable... in a way)

--- I honestly don't need to prove this point...

2) Project founder asks for help from others, yet says so otherwise.

[quote=Metalguy]i guess we need more mappers and not a trio included with me...[/quote]

[quote=Metalguy]I really i don't want help because could be it a mappack that i'm doing to do especially it's just like a mappack that i don't need help.. so no.[/quote]

3) Receives a fuckton of actually neat tips (not all of the suggestions are though...), yet blatantly ignores every message of help he gets literally rammed in his face.

4) Even gets a nice INTERPIC for his project (props to doomenator), yet refuses to use it, even when it can be used for free! (props to Tiger trying to convince Metalguy to use the interpic doomenator made.)

[quote=Metalguy]seems pariarity nice but adready all Pics of AwesomeDM are on it.[/quote] Emphasis on "pariarity".

5) Project founder thinks that making more maps = better quality.

[quote=Metalguy]alright.. everyone now things then someone wishes then my Quality and detail on maps should be high?... there ya goes....
AWDM02 is incomming up to work.[/quote]

6) Project founder hints that he'll let his own project die, because OTHERS won't help him with it

[quote=Metalguy]well.. i guess this DM is going to die soon... :/ if no one wishes to create a map here.[/quote]

7) Project founder doesn't give a fuck about quality...

[quote=Metalguy]almost trying to do that in AWDM02 and i'll now not map anymore... as Decay said.. i'll just need moar mappers to map aleast 1 map each one to 25.. If is below 25.. i don't care if they're bad or good maps below 25.[/quote]

8) Project founder doesn't even know what "awesome" stands for... Initiating facedesk.exe

[quote=Metalguy]means how decent or ok is a map.[/quote]

9) Ugh... Really?

[quote=Metalguy]taking some of it could be a bit helpeful but theres nothing now then no one helps.[/quote] Really? No one helps?

10) Project founder cancels project development, asking others to fix his own mistakes.

[quote=Metalguy]sorry but i'll stop work on this for a moment then samuzero fixes and modifies bad and cramped ass maps that i made[/quote]

So... Pretty sure that if you've read this summation thoroughly, you shouldn't be missing anything at all.

The Toxic Avenger
Forum Staff
Clan: ???
Clan Tag: [???]

Post by The Toxic Avenger » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:11 pm

Mercy kill.