[split] Clan discussion

Announce your great clan here.
Samurai
Frequent Poster Miles card holder
Clan: Lost Faction
Clan Tag: [LF]

[split] Clan discussion

Post by Samurai » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:45 am

Razgriz wrote: NXW isn't anyone's else's clan and the topic shouldn't be hijacked by a bunch of people who probably couldn't even run a clan even if they tried.
To be fair most of the people speaking in this thread have lead their own clans.

Razgriz
Forum Staff

RE: <NXW> Nonstop Xtreme Warriors

Post by Razgriz » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:48 am

Samurai wrote:
Razgriz wrote: NXW isn't anyone's else's clan and the topic shouldn't be hijacked by a bunch of people who probably couldn't even run a clan even if they tried.
To be fair most of the people speaking in this thread have lead their own clans.
Yea too bad most are dead

woosh!
<PUN1SH3R> Cube has a magnetic effect
<PUN1SH3R> all other clans are in orbit with us, they just dont know it
<PUN1SH3R> occasionally cube will pull a player into it's system
[Quote=DwangoUnited Website] Eyes has tainted the DWANGO name in World of Warcraft. Eyes owes several thousand gold to friends that offered to loan it to him. He's since cut us off completely, and is not planning on gaming or paying back what he owes leaving DWANGO United with the debt. You have hurt us in more ways than you can know, pal. I hope you're happy that we've bent over backwards for you. Thanks for paying us back with a spit in the face and a cold shoulder. By the way pal, your bfg skills suck ass.[/quote]
09:08 <Shane_> It's better being a cuck
09:08 <Shane_> Trust me, you'll learn one day

Samurai
Clan: Lost Faction
Clan Tag: [LF]

Post by Samurai » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:51 am

Razgriz wrote:
Samurai wrote:

woosh!
Yeah, a shame people don't have years of their lives to dedicate to keeping doom clans alive anymore.
Last edited by Samurai on Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Matiu
Posts a lot
Clan: FS (ZD)
Clan Tag: Your Pal

Post by Matiu » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:51 am

Razgriz wrote:
Samurai wrote:

woosh!
i've see then a lot of clans are dead as hell.....

so... now NXW will be in peace with no drama for now?
Last edited by Matiu on Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current FS member (ZDaemon), former GOH member, former SNS Staff and former ZDaemon Discord Admin.
Youtube Channel | Matiu's Purple World | Instagram | Twitter

Neo
Forum Regular

Post by Neo » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:53 am

Razgriz wrote:
Samurai wrote:

woosh!
Tbh I plan on getting mine going too I want to try to spawn up a little activity in this community but complete side note. Yea like you said his clan his thread so he's doing pretty good as in revisions on details.

Samuzero15tlh
Forum Regular
Clan Tag: <skr>

Post by Samuzero15tlh » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:12 am

Razgriz wrote: Hi!

So I have sat for a few minutes wondering why has an entire bandwagon come to shit up a fresh clan thread for several days, and you know what? It's rather surprising to see some of the names who are posting in here, who otherwise would not be posting the way they are if it were anyone else (maybe they know better?). I don't think critique is bad, but you have to remember one thing that this is Metalguy's thread and regardless of how he is and how he's presenting his clan, it's his clan and he can present it and update it and do whatever he wants with it.

I was going to split half the topic but I thought I would let them sit despite how ridiculous everyone's posting has become. Though anymore of this and I will split and ensure warnings occur. NXW isn't anyone's else's clan and the topic shouldn't be hijacked by a bunch of people who probably couldn't even run a clan even if they tried.
Ok, but don't give me a warning, I did a question only what it's not answered yet.
MetalGuy213 wrote:
Razgriz wrote:
Samurai wrote:

woosh!
i've see then a lot of clans are dead as hell.....
All of your created clans. :lol:
Samuzero15tlh wrote: -.-' why I have that feeling, when you are in a new clan all of the people arround say's a lot of bullshit about you? But having a potencial on the clan?
The question by the way.
Last edited by Samuzero15tlh on Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Everyone wants happiness without pain, but you cant have a rainbow without a rain.

I'm working in the Shotgun Frenzy Plus mod in my free time.
Yes, I have a pet that helps me to build doom projects, the Pack-O-Daemon, ain't it cute?.

Spoiler: My Other zandro stuff! (Open)

Samuzero15tlh

Razgriz
Forum Staff

RE: [split] Clan discussion

Post by Razgriz » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:29 am

Samurai wrote:
Razgriz wrote:
Samurai wrote:

woosh!
Yeah, a shame people don't have years of their lives to dedicate to keeping doom clans alive anymore.
Though to be completely fair, it takes little effort to keep alive after you've managed to make your clan self sufficient (in other words it doesn't rely on whether the leader is around or not). If your clan isn't really at that point and it takes years, then probably you aren't doing a good job. I think it's more apparent when you take the more notable clans that have been around for years and look how they operate, maybe they aren't competitive anymore like back in the day, but some are active in other ways.
[Quote=DwangoUnited Website] Eyes has tainted the DWANGO name in World of Warcraft. Eyes owes several thousand gold to friends that offered to loan it to him. He's since cut us off completely, and is not planning on gaming or paying back what he owes leaving DWANGO United with the debt. You have hurt us in more ways than you can know, pal. I hope you're happy that we've bent over backwards for you. Thanks for paying us back with a spit in the face and a cold shoulder. By the way pal, your bfg skills suck ass.[/quote]

Matiu
Posts a lot

Post by Matiu » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:34 am

"All of your created clans" Mr.Samuzero.. you're now recived a ban from #Nonstop for putting this stupid post..... that was not tolerated for Nonstop Xtreme warriors like Killstrike.. you're now banned from the channel for posting that..
Current FS member (ZDaemon), former GOH member, former SNS Staff and former ZDaemon Discord Admin.

Slyfox
ZanStuff Reviewer

Post by Slyfox » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:37 am

Samurai wrote:
Razgriz wrote:
Samurai wrote:

woosh!
It's a shame that it doesn't take much for a clan to prosper on its own, besides the activity of a few players; A3 barely plays doom but we're still here and damn near every member still hops on team speak to chat a lil'

Also your references to people having lives like others here don't have one is growing quite the good amount of cobwebs, should probably switch it up a bit

Kara Kurt

Post by Kara Kurt » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:43 am

Razgriz wrote:
Samurai wrote:

woosh!
Wait aren't you the founder of [CD]?

Samuzero15tlh
Forum Regular
Clan Tag: <skr>

Post by Samuzero15tlh » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:48 am

¬¬ dude i... better talk to you on PM
Everyone wants happiness without pain, but you cant have a rainbow without a rain.

I'm working in the Shotgun Frenzy Plus mod in my free time.
Yes, I have a pet that helps me to build doom projects, the Pack-O-Daemon, ain't it cute?.

Spoiler: My Other zandro stuff! (Open)

Samuzero15tlh

Razgriz
Forum Staff

Post by Razgriz » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:51 am

Kara Kurt wrote:
Razgriz wrote:
Samurai wrote:

woosh!
Wait aren't you the founder of [CD]?
Yes and it has 3 loyal members, too bad the clan scene in ZD has been beyond dead for several years now or I would have bugged DS Alpha (and then) Darklord to play more. Our last scrim was against one of Killstrikes clans and we sent them to the shadow realm.

Kara Kurt

Post by Kara Kurt » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:56 am

It still has few clans like R, WS, TE, B3 and eventually HN, they do prefer Zan though.

Matiu
Posts a lot

Post by Matiu » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:11 am

Samuzero15tlh wrote: ¬¬ dude i... better talk to you on PM
i'm sorry but i'm serious then some idiot or retard comes to say that type of things.. i take your comment and Killstrike's retardation too seriously..
Last edited by Matiu on Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kara Kurt

Post by Kara Kurt » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:28 am

Decay wrote: wow 4 whole clans that may or may not be zd exclusive that is so alive. Thank you for your amazing insights cuntey
Mr. clanless4life spoke.
Have you ever played it to begin with?

The Toxic Avenger
Forum Staff
Clan: ???
Clan Tag: [???]

Post by The Toxic Avenger » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:44 am

Last edited by The Toxic Avenger on Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ru5tK1ng

Post by Ru5tK1ng » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:49 am

Samurai wrote:
Leading a clan into the ground doesn't merit much.
Projects

EonDM - With Hatred as my sidekick.
RageCTF - Made 1 map and did much more.
DBAB LMS - Pack made for Last Man Standing.
EonWeapons - Improve vanilla weapons and add stuff for kicks.
Progressive Duel - Leaving the old behind.
IDL201X CTF - Maintaining since 2013.
Strife AA - Helped tested + 1 map

Kara Kurt

Post by Kara Kurt » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:52 pm

Decay wrote:
The Toxic Avenger wrote: Both of you stop
This is what it sounds like
Sorry TTA, I forgot mr cunty desperately wants any attention people will give him. Tossing those little pieces of shish-kebab bait.
Lmao what the fuck am I reading

Seriously coming from someone whose posts get as much trashed as capo's forum posts it surprises me. And because of you I, just like you will probably make the trash section my new pastime!!

mifu
Retired Staff / Community Team Member
Clan: Demon RiderZ

Post by mifu » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:30 pm

I thought this was a clan discussion, not some bloody "lets remind people of their past to call someone out" thread. Does not matter, I shall put this thread back on the rails as it should be.

Anyways based on metalguys thread, sure there was some shit posts in there but there was also valuable ones. I talked to metalguy about this actually and I suggested a couple of things since he still wants to lead. So how about lets not put him off?

He has to learn the hard way when it comes to leading a clan anyways and by that experience he should be able to do better. And yea some people have lead clans before. New clans dont get shit on when they appear but it does not mean it happens. It would normally depend on their manner of arrival I guess as first impressions do seem like they are everything.

You should still consider what I said though Metalguy. If you want more advice however feel free to talk to me.

Ru5tK1ng

Post by Ru5tK1ng » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:39 pm

mifu wrote: I thought this was a clan discussion, not some bloody "lets remind people of their past to call someone out" thread.
Actually, there really isn't any type of discussion to be found in this split topic. It's just people taking stabs at each other, setting bait and triggering people over stupid shit. :neutral:

Unless we are here to argue whether clans are dead or not....
Projects

EonDM - With Hatred as my sidekick.
RageCTF - Made 1 map and did much more.
DBAB LMS - Pack made for Last Man Standing.
EonWeapons - Improve vanilla weapons and add stuff for kicks.
Progressive Duel - Leaving the old behind.
IDL201X CTF - Maintaining since 2013.
Strife AA - Helped tested + 1 map