What are some things you've been kicked\banned for?

This section is for any interactive threads or games played on the forums.
Posts in this section are not counted towards total post count.
Neo
Forum Regular

RE: What are some things you've been kicked\banned for?

Post by Neo » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:54 am

For my significant other half screwing around on the forums unfortunately :(
Last edited by Neo on Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

NachtIntellect
Forum Regular

Post by NachtIntellect » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:13 pm

Summoning Icon of sin and spawners.
Did you just bite me? Come here, I will bite you back bastard.

Ænima
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ænima » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:00 pm

Plague Doctor wrote: For my significant other half screwing around on the forums unfortunately :(
phpBB [video]
The [video] tag is deprecated, please use the [media] tag

Nobody ever believes that because literally everyone who gets banned uses that excuse as their first defense.

And if you're telling the truth, then I still don't feel sorry for you. You should never stay logged into sites on a shared computer.

Also why would your wife/gf/boyfriend even want to use these forums? Do they play Doom online too?
­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­
Doom64: Unabsolved: New weapons, monsters, and gameplay features for coop !

ZandroSkins
: a pack made by our community

Neo
Forum Regular

Post by Neo » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:32 am

Ænima wrote:
Plague Doctor wrote: For my significant other half screwing around on the forums unfortunately :(
phpBB [video]
The [video] tag is deprecated, please use the [media] tag

Nobody ever believes that because literally everyone who gets banned uses that excuse as their first defense.

And if you're telling the truth, then I still don't feel sorry for you. You should never stay logged into sites on a shared computer.

Also why would your wife/gf/boyfriend even want to use these forums? Do they play Doom online too?
Yes my best friend is a very avid doom player apparently.

Matiu
Posts a lot
Clan: FS (ZD)
Clan Tag: Your Pal

Post by Matiu » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:05 pm

now there comes moar bullshit of kicks and bans that i've got ban n' Kick Compilation:
kicked lot of times since on ZVWARS by the autistic [v]Flar3on (now known as Killstrike) in 2014 by stupid reasons on #bestever... that was on 2014
banned on the Bagel Horde HOTB on #TSPG-Painkiller by another Rcon Abuser and totally muted by no reason.
banned by Dynamo for wasting a chance then a spanishtard "Oda La Mexico" kepts talking me on the NDPC samsara server.
Perma-banned from the IRC #Zandronum for exactly doing false acussations then another spanishtard says stupid things (2014-2015)
caughted into a Range-Ban by Hekmaytar [J] for not apparent reason (with ancalagon) on Multiverse #bestever
banned again from a samsara server exactly by CyanTusk because again "Oda La Mexico" kepted again insulting me under a japanese name of myself
Perma-banned from a ZDW server that was on the past year again by the autisitc Flar3on.
kicked on past weeks with a bit of times by Marcaek on #TSPG-Painkiller by thanks of a retarded guy who acts like a girl and for making the drama aganist the Mechanix Union.
Banned for 1 year in a <SKR>OLS Deathrun for insulting a member by UndeadSoldierX9 that was on months past...... i'm still a honoraly one of this 2014 clan as my childwood..
kicked from a irc #TheGang for entering up by Sentey "only M8 People can enter"
kicked once again in ZDW in past weeks by a new clan named "CFW" with again Tragedy.
Last edited by Matiu on Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current FS member (ZDaemon), former GOH member, former SNS Staff and former ZDaemon Discord Admin.
Youtube Channel | Matiu's Purple World | Instagram | Twitter

Neo
Forum Regular

Post by Neo » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:01 pm

MetalGuy213 wrote: caughted into a Range-Ban by Hekmaytar [J] for not apparent reason (with ancalagon) on Multiverse
The feels could not get any similar

Matiu
Posts a lot

Post by Matiu » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:19 pm

Neo wrote:
MetalGuy213 wrote: caughted into a Range-Ban by Hekmaytar [J] for not apparent reason (with ancalagon) on Multiverse
The feels could not get any similar
i think i'm now the new most kicked and banned User on Master Servers and IRCS..
Current FS member (ZDaemon), former GOH member, former SNS Staff and former ZDaemon Discord Admin.

The Toxic Avenger
Forum Staff
Clan: ???
Clan Tag: [???]

Post by The Toxic Avenger » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:53 pm

You know, constantly using the word "autistic" as an insult makes you look terrible

Matiu
Posts a lot

Post by Matiu » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:46 pm

The Toxic Avenger wrote: You know, constantly using the word "autistic" as an insult makes you look terrible
and also Toxic.. the 50% of these bans are probably kinda abusive of some people who do vote kick abuse even RCON abuse. :rolleyes:

so.. this year i'm lesser banned and kicked......

Slim
Zandrone
Clan: Can't fit it in here
Clan Tag: -=FSR=-

Post by Slim » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:57 pm

MetalGuy213 wrote:

and also Toxic.. the 50% of these bans are probably kinda abusive of some people who do vote kick abuse even RCON abuse. :rolleyes:

so.. this year i'm lesser banned and kicked......

To be honest, a bunch of that almost looks like your fault for going back to places you've been banned/kicked already and you started some of that.

Or taking "spanishtards" too seriously.
Last edited by Slim on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Your childish antics grow tiring. If you dare to fight me, then I accept your challenge: Anytime, anywhere." - Zero, Megaman X5
Spoiler: Quotes (Open)
5:54 PM - Slim: you're complaining about something so small that
5:54 PM - Lance: so? we do that all the time
5:55 PM - Lance: we're a bunch of losers complaining at a bar minus the bar
Spoiler: Galactus tried evading (Open)

Matiu
Posts a lot

Post by Matiu » Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:26 pm

Slim wrote: Or taking "spanishtards" too seriously.
because..... i hate people who kepts talking me in spanish in some servers that only allow the english THAT the people host a server and the non-hispanic dosen't want someone who kepts talking in español with insults (such as Oda la mexico) but some spanish people can talk with him with the español on my hands but i never talk with spanish people who insults me....
so it's why...
Last edited by Matiu on Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aeroguy9000
New User

Post by Aeroguy9000 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:22 pm

I keep getting votekicked/banned from servers (for a few minutes lol) by this wank named "doom girl" because she thinks i'm cheating
Last edited by Aeroguy9000 on Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fr blood
Frequent Poster Miles card holder

Post by fr blood » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:21 pm

Me and 3 friends get kicked because we were making an alliance on WDI so the game was like innocents vs murderer vs french, that was funny.

Phoenix7786

Post by Phoenix7786 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:59 am

Let's see...back in AvP2's days I pissed off a Queen-spammer who was cheating her server to allow her to be perma-Queen. Normally you start as a face-hugger, score an insta-kill on a human or Predator and gestate into a baby Alien. Then after like 30s or so you gestate into whatever class you picked (Runner, Drone, Predalien, Praetorian). If you got something like 3 or 5 kills in a row without dying, you gestated into a Queen. As a Queen, you took something like 50% damage from any non Armour Piercing weapon. The cheater had modded her server but also disabled virtually anything that could kill her (the mech, the shotgun, the minigun, the grenade launcher, the rocket launcher, portable turrets, and the flame-thrower too). So you were left with combat-knife, pistol (which technically had AP secondary rounds but good luck), Pulse rifle, Smartgun, and sniper rifle. I called her out on cheating and she said something like "lol my server my rules". I proceeded to pick the Marine class who had access to Pulse rifle and shat grenades at her for like 4 kills in a row. Got kicked for it but damn was it satisfying to humble her ass.
Last edited by Phoenix7786 on Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Matiu
Posts a lot

Post by Matiu » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:56 pm

Once again Permament Banned from #bestever for only asking questions... instantly can be the #Bestever admins responded me with a permaban only for questioning then i have 2 Banned IPS and why they unbanned a person who hosts Terry Wads.
i've think this is the lastest thing that i have for now since then i've played in 2011 On Skulltag.... i'll give up for being perma banned from Best. Ever.,Excesive trolled and impersonalized by centrain people,people who kepts using my quotes as a cruel joke..... anyways i'm now thinked then i'm just only an terrible man as TTA said..
Last edited by Matiu on Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ænima
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ænima » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:54 am

MetalGuy213 wrote: Once again Permament Banned from #bestever for only asking questions... instantly can be the #Bestever admins responded me with a permaban only for questioning then i have 2 Banned IPS and why they unbanned a person who hosts Terry Wads.
i've think this is the lastest thing that i have for now since then i've played in 2011 On Skulltag.... i'll give up for being perma banned from Best. Ever.,Excesive trolled and impersonalized by centrain people,people who kepts using my quotes as a cruel joke..... anyways i'm now thinked then i'm just only an terrible man as TTA said..
Maybe you should mind your own business and use the #bestever channel for what it was made for (starting servers) instead of asking about other people's bans. Using this thread to announce every time you get banned is kinda cringey also.
­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­
Doom64: Unabsolved: New weapons, monsters, and gameplay features for coop !

ZandroSkins
: a pack made by our community

Matiu
Posts a lot

Post by Matiu » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:31 pm

Ænima wrote:
MetalGuy213 wrote: Once again Permament Banned from #bestever for only asking questions... instantly can be the #Bestever admins responded me with a permaban only for questioning then i have 2 Banned IPS and why they unbanned a person who hosts Terry Wads.
Maybe you should mind your own business and use the #bestever channel for what it was made for (starting servers) instead of asking about other people's bans. Using this thread to announce every time you get banned is kinda cringey also.
so.. i will be not appearing anymore... that means i'm so banneable and terrible on Zandronum and on The Forums of here...... also... i've founded quotes that wished up:
<Frillish>:Ban this guy ;_;
<Sentey>:I Hope you getting banned
the wish is granted now.. with all these bans i'll give up and totally i ask and Hosting servers on #TSPG or #BE and probably i'm just responded with a ban on #bestever.... if someone thinks i'm am a stupid, i am... i can't never aleast get a bit of tolerance on these things.. i only can take aleast half of them seriously. :redface:

Tiger
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

Post by Tiger » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:28 pm

Spoiler: Blocks of quotes (Open)
MetalGuy213 wrote:
Ænima wrote:
so.. i will be not appearing anymore... that means i'm so banneable and terrible on Zandronum and on The Forums of here...... also... i've founded quotes that wished up:
the wish is granted now.. with all these bans i'll give up and totally i ask and Hosting servers on #TSPG or #BE and probably i'm just responded with a ban on #bestever.... if someone thinks i'm am a stupid, i am... i can't never aleast get a bit of tolerance on these things.. i only can take aleast half of them seriously. :redface:
I sense by the emotion of the text here, that you're not even old enough to play these sort of games, or perhaps severely lacking maturity and desperately seeking for attention and acceptance.
Take a long break

Matiu
Posts a lot

Post by Matiu » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:37 pm

Tiger wrote:
MetalGuy213 wrote:
Ænima wrote:
I sense by the emotion of the text here, that you're not even old enough to play these sort of games, or perhaps severely lacking maturity and desperately seeking for attention and acceptance.
Take a long break
i'm just an teenager.. i'm not going to take a break.. always i will be take it.. but i will be still working on something... If Jenova thinks then i'm 13.. he's wrong..
Last edited by Matiu on Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Catastrophe
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

Post by Catastrophe » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:14 pm

MetalGuy213 wrote:
Tiger wrote:
MetalGuy213 wrote:
Ænima wrote:
Take a long break
i'm 14.. i'm not going to take a break.. always i will be take it.. but i will be still working on somethings
Don't post until you get older.