Super Skulltag v1.4, RC7: More improvements, no new maps. :c

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
Fegelein

RE: Super Skulltag v1.4, RC7: More improvements, no new maps. :c

Post by Fegelein » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:05 pm

hmmm I found this very good mod, I played it with my mod brother in arms
call me "Legendary Hawk" Or "Fegz"
I'm The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

W1D3A55
Forum Regular

Post by W1D3A55 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:29 pm

This mod is fantastic. Also I'm the 100,1000th viewer of this topic. Does that mean I get some sort of prize?
Watermelon wrote: Stall is notorious for his D.
Lollipop wrote: What does ETA mean? I'm sorry, but I don't get too much around on the internet.
For the best song you'll ever hear, click this link
I DARE YOU

DarkStone45
New User

Post by DarkStone45 » Fri May 15, 2015 4:33 am

How do you legitimately unlock the secret exit in SSTMAP14 I tried to figure out how to get to the switch that unlocks the BFG area and the yellow key switch for a good 30 minutes before saying screw it and using no clip. I'm assuming there's a teleporter hidden somewhere?
Last edited by DarkStone45 on Fri May 15, 2015 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

DarkStone45
New User

Post by DarkStone45 » Sat May 23, 2015 6:58 pm

After finishing another playthough of the SST maps I figure some constructive feedback would be good.

General Feedback

-All current cell based weapons take at least 2 cells per shot. Wouldn't it be better to drop drop the total cell count to 150/300 and half the values?

-I'm not sure if it's map design or balance but the single-barreled shotgun outclasses the SSG in most cases. The combination of higher accuracy and the better 10 pellet count matter more than the increased DPS of the SSG. I don't thing the regular shotgun should be nerfed it's in a good place right now but perhaps a ROF buff or slight increase in SSG accuracy would go a long way.

-Can the Skulltag versions of weapons be moved to the second slot of an individual key press, at least the grenade launcher? The rocket launcher is much more useful for general engagements compared to the very situational nade launcher and having to hit 5 twice got me killed a couple times.

-Runes are currently preserved between maps. AFAIK this is an intended behavior but could lead to some consequences. I kept the Regeneration from SSTMAP21, thinking that the combat advantage of restoring 5 health a second up to 150 beat out the other choices but the level also has a high jump. If someone were to keep the high jump they could likely sequence break other levels, say SSTMAP28's red key could be accessed much earlier then expected.

-Does the pistol have higher base damage than the chaingun and minigun because I couldn't figure out if that was the case from hand testing but it seemed to be slightly more reliable at taking out low level enemies.

Map specific

-Overall the difficulty curve is quite nice starting out with fairly easy levels than ramping up fine but a few levels stuck out like SSTMAP05's demon ambush on the red key and SSTMAP06's final battle (mostly because there's too little space to use the plentiful rockets). I would say SSTMAP08 is exceptionally hard for when it is but that's intentional. It's up there in the original Doom II as well.

-SSTMAP21's platforming section has some design flaws mostly that the various islands have staircase like slopes making running starts nearly impossible to pull off as you cannot jump while "falling". If the islands were flattened it would be much more tolerable.

-SSTMAP28 is absolutely wonderfully designed, brutally hard, highly enjoyable level. I didn't see who's the maker but damn it's a great level with some minor flaws. Anyway, the spinning sky effect is a bit dizzying near the beginning, it's fine in that end game part because of all the craziness you get thrust into near the end but perhaps slowing it down a bit would be appreciated.

I got stuck for a bit thinking I broke the level near the beginning because I had to shoot a wall to open a necessary door. It's not a bad mechanic by any means especially because it's used for the remainder of the level just counter intuitive. Maybe forcing the player to open the beginning door by the same means would eliminate the confusion?

Maybe I'm just dumb but I couldn't figure out the puzzle you get teleported to without god mode to stop dieing. It didn't seem to make much sense to me on which of the targets hurt you at any given time and which you could take down properly.

Also I think the cyberdeamons are broken. I think they're supposed to teleport in when you pick up the Doomsphere near the end of the level but nothing happened I just found them stuck in their spawn boxes.

Finally it's not a flaw of the level itself but those after it. Both SSTMAP29 and SSTMAP30 seem underwhelming after such a crazy and enjoyable level. I'm not sure how to top this though.

Edit: Oh and I still can't figure out how to access the damn secret exit on SSTMAP14.
Last edited by DarkStone45 on Sun May 24, 2015 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Snakezz

Post by Snakezz » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:48 pm

Dear Darkstone45, thank you for such a critique on map 28.

The map itself took over a year to finish on my end, and another on slimes end to finalize it.
It was a beautiful work of fiery passion that took much time, that nobody was sure would actually make it in the mod.

I am thankful that after such a long time in development, I see someone got as much enjoyment out of the level playing it, as I did making it.

Thanks to slime for his hard work as well, without him map 28 wouldn't be nearly as good.

Cheers.

DoomGuy(FR)
Registered just to make one post

Post by DoomGuy(FR) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:44 pm

Hey why with me it does not work, please help it would be nice

Ænima
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ænima » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:19 pm

DoomGuy(FR) wrote: Hey why with me it does not work, please help it would be nice
I have no clue because you're not being very specific.

Do you have any screenshots or error messages? There's something Devilhunter's been nagging me to fix but I'm not sure if it is the same thing.
Last edited by Ænima on Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­
Doom64: Unabsolved: New weapons, monsters, and gameplay features for coop !

ZandroSkins
: a pack made by our community

konamikode

Post by konamikode » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:42 am

I followed all of the instructions but whatever I do, I always get this error message:

Execution could not continue.

R_InstallSpriteLump: Bad frame characters in lump STFEVL4

ScarFOx

Clan Tag: (Galm)

Post by ScarFOx » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:34 pm

Ænima wrote: (Note: Requires skulltag_actors.pk3 and skulltag_data.pk3 to run. If you don't know how to load Zandronum with the necessary files, or you don't know which order they go in, please take a look at this post.)
:[by Ænima and ALIENWolve]:[/size]
and the SST Team mappers
ImageImage
ImageImage
the SST readme wrote:A mod created for Skulltag, with the intent of making the original Doom2 gameplay far more addictive and satisfying while keeping most of the original gameplay balance the same. Also, this mod improves Doom2's general æsthetics hundredfold. Overall, this mod was made to really spice up the otherwise "classic" play and feel of Doom2-under-ST and present a new, refreshing style of playing 1993's Doom.
Spoiler: More specifically, some features include: (Open)
  • Pretty clientside effects for many projectiles, monsters, weapons, and decor.
  • All the weapons are now more satisfying to use, more responsive, and more user-friendly. Examples: Manual reloads (cough cough, railgun), real-looking sparks and debris, smooth frame animations, a pistol which is "semi-auto", high-quality 24-bit sounds which were recorded from actual guns down at an actual shooting range as they were actually being fired.
  • Slightly modified monster behavior. Just to spice things up a little. Don't worry, we've spent almost 3 years balancing this stuff.
  • When the player's health is below 30%, it will recharge by 1HP every 1-2 seconds until it reaches 30% (whereas it stops recharging). But it's minor, unlike in like CoD or Halo.
  • Sweet-ass HUD bars for health, armor, and ammo.
  • You can SEE which weapons another player is carrying (or yourself, via chase). I actually coded this feature in loooong before "preferredskin" was ever supported by Skulltag. That means that i actually had to code all of this in there the hard way. Although, the benefit is that SST has player states that are specific to the action they are currently performing (examples: you can see the player reloading his ssg, pumping his shotgun,spinning-up his minigun, etc).
  • Plasma and rockets change color based on which team you're on.
  • Vuluptuous blood and gore effects. Spurts, spats, squirts, and splats.
  • Hitsounds for competitive gamemodes.
  • New pallette. Very subtle though.
  • GLDefs, of course.
  • A Tomb-Raider-style oxygen bar.
  • Subtle yet realistic ambient effects that make the gameplay experience just that much more immersive.
  • Alt-firing the RL or GL fires a rocket/grenade that can teleport. Makes for an awesome Deathmatch experience.
  • Better sprites and sounds for the Skulltag monsters. New behaviors as well.
  • Maps which follow the themes of the original Doom2 maps, but have refreshing twists to them as well as the use of ZDoom and Skulltag features; sorta like KDiZD, but with Doom2 instead of E1. ;p
  • The ability to purge laggy clientside effects, or to toggle them off altogether. For people with crappy computers like me.
  • "Visor effects", such as the stuff that you see in Metroid Prime.
  • Flag-carriers make an alarm sound wherever they go, like in Unreal Tournament.
  • Some monsters now have their own unique active sounds and pain sounds (as opposed to "sharing" sounds like they did in Doom2).
  • "Ragdoll" physics, aka "rocket acrobatics". Shoot em up and watch em fly.
  • Rocket punches.
  • Spraypaint!
  • Other small, various cosmetic changes, such as adding rotations to sprites which we felt needed them.
  • An optional add-on mod for Deathmatch that features killstreaks, "special attacks", powerups, and rewards.
  • Much much more.
Incase you didn't read the list there (or if you're not familiar with SST), I'll restate that in addition to being a game-enhancement mod that can be played with any map pack, Super Skulltag also contains remakes of the Doom2 maps in a new refreshing style. We plan on finishing every single one, and we're about 75% of the way done. Here is a list of the maps that are either done, WIP, or not taken yet:
http://pastebin.com/Wnsq8bYu

Also, a FAQ is "do these replace the doom2 map names?", and the answer is no. They do not. In other words, you can play SST with any other map pack that you want. It doesn't use MAP01-MAP32, it uses SSTMAP01-SSTMAP32.[/size]

Anyways, here is a list of requirements and recommendations if you'd like to map for SST:
Spoiler: mapper requirements (Open)
  • You must be an *experienced* mapper. You don't have to be a mapping GOD, but we at least expect you to know what you're doing when it comes to mapping. You must also be FAIRLY decent at detailing (I can say that I myself BARELY meet that requirement ;p).
  • You MUST apply for a slot BEFORE you actually submit a map. Don't just give us a map and expect me to throw it in. All you have to do is ask me ahead of time, and I will give you a slot.
  • Before you sign up, you must show me an example of your previous mapping work. It doesn't have to be anything big, just a small sample of your work that shows your mapping skills. :]
Spoiler: map requirements (Open)
  • Use Skulltag monsters/items/weapons, but please don't go overboard since a lot of them are really powerful.
  • The map MUST NOT look like an exact replica/remake of the original Doom2 map. Remember, we only want these maps to be based on the same *themes* as the original maps. In other words, you can do what KDIZD did; by that, i mean that you can have certain areas or rooms in your map that resemble the layout of the Doom2 counterpart. That way, when players play the map, they go "OHHHHHH, hey, whatdya know, this room looks familiar..." :P
  • You can use as many ZDoom features as you like, just please don't go overboard. Also, I'm going to have to ask for NO 3D FLOORS for right now. (I'm still debating this...) But the use of K2 bridges, deep water, skyboxes, slopes, and ACS scripts are ALL encouraged, so have fun and be creative.
  • Make sure you've thoroughly tested your map for difficulty, gameplay balance, and bugs.
  • When you're finished with your maps, PM them to me. Don't post them publicly. Thanks!

Here's the original teaser trailer for Super Skulltag:[/size]
[spoiler]
phpBB [video]
The [video] tag is deprecated, please use the [media] tag
[/spoiler]
(Yes, it's 4 years old. Conmon made it shortly before SST's original release. But I think it still serves its purpose as a trailer rather well, so why bother making a new one? :P)

Here's another video, this is an early test of the "ragdoll" physics. Still needs some refining.
Spoiler: (Open)
phpBB [video]
Aaand yet another video, this one showing how to abuse the spraypaint. ;p
Spoiler: (Open)
phpBB [video]

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=[/size]

SOooooooooo anyways ... The new version, v1.4 is shaping up really well, but it's not quite done yet. Until then, here's the latest public Release Candidate:[/size]

Super Skulltag v1.4, RC7:
Mirror #1[/size]

SST "Lite"(put this in your Skins folder and you can use it anywhere. But don't host it):
Mirror #1

SST Deathmatch Add-On (only for pvp gamemodes):
Mirror #1
Mirror #2

ST monster/weapon randomizer (replaces 25% of Doom2 things with ST things):
Mirror #1

[/size]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=[/size]
Spoiler: Changelog (Open)
v1.4:
==============================================
  • rc1:
  • Added SSTDM01 ("Atlas") and SSTDM02 ("Death Valley"). Dey fun. Play dat shit. DON'T NEGLECT IT. >:(
  • Added "Refueling Base".
  • Finished SSTMAP19 ("The Citadel") in Gosimer's absence.
  • Added unique sounds and behaviors for the Skulltag monsters.
  • Added alternate attacks for the Hectebus, Cacolantern, and Abaddon.
  • Fixed some HOM and a misaligned switch texture in Dead Simple.
  • Fixed: The exit in SSTMAP14 ended the game instead of exiting the level.
  • Fixed: Players could exit Tenements prematurely by killing the Cyberdemon without getting the yellow key.
  • Fixed: For some reason, the flag alarm wouldn't sound.
  • The flesh-ripping sounds aren't total ear rape anymore.
  • Fixed some door delays in The Chasm, and made SSTMAP34 not suck quite so much.
  • Made the keys on the HUD larger and more visible.
  • Made it so that Baron and HK torsos don't dissappear.
  • Commander Keen fights back.
  • Improved the Zombieman and Shotgunner's XDeath states.
  • Added bullet/shell casings by popular request.
  • Made it so that rocket, grenade, and BFG trails are affected by "togglefx", because they weren't before.
  • Added volumetric fog to a few of the maps. Just cuz.
  • Added slag effects for rockets, grenades, and barrels.
  • Made powerup timer bars on the HUD.
    rc2:
  • Added enhanced rocket deaths. (I would call it "ragdoll" but people would get upset if I said that.)
  • Fixed a bug in the beginning of Catacombs where the green torch could only be pressed once.
  • Hopefully fixed "ghost" player bodies.
  • Fixed a visual glitch regarding blood spots clipping through floors.
  • Added effects to the revenant's missiles.
  • Added weapon recoil. Players can toggle it off with the "togglerecoil" CCMD if they don't want it.
  • Improved the Fist. Pressing fire does the usual jab, holding and releasing altfire performs a "slug".
  • Improved the Plasma Rifle's aesthetic. Sizzlin' flesh.
  • Added two more DM maps, "Placebo" and "Stratos".
  • Replaced the zombieman's rifle sound with a much better sound.
  • Added particle effects to a lot of actors.
  • Fixed: There were mapspots with TID#16 in Icon of Sin which caused the map to break.
  • Added spraypaint.
  • Replaced "The Inmost Dens" and kept the old one, as "The Inmost Caves".
    rc3:
  • Added dynamic echoes for loud sounds.
  • Made the spraypaint affect all monsters, not just weak ones.
  • Improved the BloodSpot model. Thanks, Monsoon!
  • Fixed where the casings come from on the Chaingun.
  • Spraypaint makes stealth monsters totally visible. :D
  • Removed most of the stealth monsters from the first few levels.
  • Gave +BOSS to the Abaddon, Hectebus, and Belphegor.
  • Toned down the Chaingun sound by -0.5dB.
  • Bound the Spraypaint to the 0 slot cuz some people didn't know how to use it.
  • Added trails for gibs.
  • Point-blank shotgun blasts cause "ragdoll" deaths. Only works on humanoids.
  • Fixed: There weren't enough playerstarts in "The Citadel".
  • Deathcam now works properly with ragdolls! :3
  • Barrels are now pushable! They'll also explode if you push them off a cliff.
  • Scaled the Revenant's sprite to match its hitbox.
  • Fixed a bug where gibbed zombies would drop 2 clips or 2 shotguns.
    rc4:
  • Added Altfires for the pistol, shotgun, SSG, chaingun, and minigun.
  • Improved the blood effects. Thanks to TibSoul and Striker!
  • Fixed a few HudMessage-related bugs.
  • Smoothed out the shotgun and SSG frames. :D
  • Added compatibility for 64 players!
  • Added a new death animation for the imp. Thanks CaptJ3!
  • Fixed zombie bullets clipping through walls.
    rc5:
  • Enhanced gore and added juicier sounds.
  • Added "running punches"! To perform, hold Fire with the fist and run at an enemy full-speed!
  • The plasma rifle no longer uses random ammo amounts.
  • Fixed: Zombie and imp bodies would mysteriously "disappear" online instead of being gibbed.
  • Adjusted the chaingun's altfire slightly. Thanks for the suggestion, Valhalleran!
  • Enhanced the railgun's effects.
  • Enhanced particle effects.
  • Fixed a problem with the minigun's "spinning" sound.
  • Fixed: The minigun's sounds would cut off if an item was picked up while firing.
  • Made the chainsaw more satisfying to use by giving it +EXTREMEDEATH. ;)
  • Enhanced effects for rockets and mancubus/hectebus fireballs.
  • Added female zombies! 1 out of 8 zombies are female.
  • Replaced the old PVP hitsound with the one from Quake3/WolfensteinET.
  • Added better sounds for the Chaingun, Minigun, Rocket Launcher, and Grenade Launcher!
  • Made the Grenade Launcher semi-auto.
  • Used some blood decals from Meat Fortress 2. Thanks for ripping them, Zombieguy!
  • Fixed: The spraypaint shouldn't make monsters spawn blood decals when hit.
  • Added fancy texture-warping effects for all of the stock liquid textures.
  • Improved the BFG9000's firing animation.
  • Fixed: The Baron spawned a Hellknight lower body when split in half by a rocket.
  • Lowered the overall filesize by converting some WAVs to OGGs and switching the archive from pk3 to pk7 format.
  • Fixed some random artifacts on the Pistol's firing sprite.
    rc6:
  • Fixed: The Cyberdemon dropped the wrong kind of soulsphere.
  • Nerfed the female plasma zombie.
  • Limited the blood gush sounds to 5 instances at once.
  • Fixed: Zombies killed with the chainsaw wouldn't drop anything.
  • Improved imp fireball, bullet ricochets, and rocket trail effects.
  • Fixed: Some monsters didn't have BRIGHT states in their firing sequences.
  • Added REVERBS to many map areas! Immersion factor ++.
  • Improved Minigun sprites. Thanks, TiberiumSoul!
  • Converted EVERY .WAV sound to .OGG, greatly reducing filesize!
  • Nerfed the Shotgun's altfire cuz it was rape.
  • Better looking blood and gore! (TF2-style)
  • Made a 3D model for bullet tracers! (Software users will still see sprites.)
    rc7:
  • The shotgun's "slam fire" mode now only does 1/4 of the painchance of the primary fire.
  • Added glowing flats.
  • Zombiemen and shotgunners have Burl Tumd-style body physics upon normal death (except not as ridiculous).
  • Added tracers for shotguns.
  • Tracers now correctly match the vertical and horizontal spread of each weapon.
  • Better looking ricochets.
  • Nerfed the shotgun's ROF on the primary fire just a tad.
  • Lowered the alpha of rocket smoke trails for better visibility and replaced their sprite with a (shitty placeholder) model.
  • Improved blood effects and decals, and shortened blood and gib lifetimes.
  • Less boring gibs! They now bounce a little and make squishy noises.
  • Re-palletized the flying blood so it looks smoother.
  • Better chainsaw deaths.
  • Gibbed enemies should be a little less laggy now.
  • Improved barrel explosion and slag effects.
  • Better looking Pistol animation.
  • Better recoil for most weapons, except disabling recoil has been disabled (lol) until next version while I A_JumpIfInventory around allll of the pitch/angle-change calls.
v1.3:
  • Fixed an out-of-place playerstart in Demon Breeding Grounds.
  • Added more gore to the Cyberdemon's death.
  • Added Blox's hi-res remaps for the blood and bullet puffs. A million thanks to him for letting us use them!
  • Added SSTMAP03, SSTMAP29, and SSTMAP07.
  • Fixed a weird bug pertaining to the Railgun's ammo.
  • Removed SSTMAP33 ("NowHere"). It will soon be replaced by SlimeDweller's SSTMAP33.
  • Minor changes to SSTMAP02, 08, 11, and 24. Added some detailing, fixed some HOM's, item placement, etc.
  • Removed SSTMAP22 because Alienwolve doesn't plan to work on it any further. That slot is now open if anybody wants it.
  • Fixed: The Plasma Rifle wouldn't display a muzzle flash if the player was on the red team.
  • Added fancy trail effects for the attacks of the Hellknight, Baron, Belphegor, and Arachnotron.
v1.2:
  • Fixed a bug in Tenements that allowed people to cheat their way to the exit.
  • Fixed a bug in Demon Breeding Grounds that would cause nosey players to get stuck outside the main area.
  • Fixed: There weren't enough player starts on 'O' of Destruction, Grosse, Entryway, or Demon Breeding Grounds.
  • Gave the +PAINLESS flag to some of the purely-decorative projectiles, such as barrel fragments and blood clouds.
  • Replaced the player's jump sound with something that fits better.
  • Added s'more detail to Underhalls. Still probably needs some more work though.
  • Fixed a bug where for some reason, the Hellknight's and Baron's torsos wouldn't spawn online.
  • Fixed some HOM that was in the exit room of Tricks and Traps.
  • Fixed a major sector mess-up in O of Destruction. Surprised I didn't catch it sooner.
  • Fixed a script-based bug that would cause Icon of Sin to break and be unfinishable.
  • Fixed a problem with the SSG's flash.
  • Fixed a bug in Icon of Sin where the Boss could be woken up before it was ready.
  • Made it so that players' inventories are reset after they beat the game online. That way they don't get to redo all of the early levels with powerful weapons. ;)
  • Made sure to put the changelog in the readme. :P
  • Fixed a state jump problem with the Rocket Launcher.
  • Added the SST LITE font into the actual Super Skulltag main wad itself.
  • Updated The Citadel. Still not finished yet.
  • Fixed: In Tricks and Traps, the blue key could be acquired simply by jumping to it.
  • Fixed a bug in The Inmost Dens where the door that requires the blue and red skull keys didn't work.
  • Fixed a bug with the Grenade Launcher where players could hold alt-fire and wouldn't lose ammo.
  • Added exit signs to the exit rooms in Entryway and Underhalls.
  • Added some better-looking sprite rotations for the marine's death sprite. (Thanks Sekto!)
  • Tricks and Traps isn't as frustratingly hard anymore.
  • Fixed an area in The Abandoned Mines where players could sometimes get stuck.
  • Removed KeksDose's fire sprites by his request.
v1.1:
  • Added +NOEXTREMEDEATH to the bulletpuffs so that the Pistol wouldn't gib zombiemen.
  • Fixed the Pistol's "perfect" accuracy.
  • Adjusted the MAPINFO lump so that the incomplete SST maps will be skipped automatically.
  • Fixed the bug in The Pit, whereas 2 zombiemen were stuck inside each other. :P
  • Made it so that the zombies' tracer projectiles spawn blood upon hitting bleeding targets, and spawn sparks upon hitting the walls.
  • Gave SLIGHTLY more damage to the BFG's "cone" than there was in SST v1. Just to balance things out in comparison to the original Doom2 BFG.
  • Fixed the whole "dropping a fisting medal" bug.
  • Resolved some problematic telefragging issues in some of the maps.
  • Made it so that the HighJump Rune in Nirvana gets taken away at the end of the map.
  • Fixed a bug in The Inmost Dens.
  • Fixed a bug in Tenements that would cause the map to sometimes break online.
  • Credited each of the mappers in the text file. (I apologize to the mappers for not doing that before, i kinda forgot to ... :P)

Feedback and discussion is much appreciated!
For SST deathmatch page is not found

DevilHunter
Zandronum Tester

Post by DevilHunter » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:40 pm

And you copied all that... to tell us that?? :/ Anyhow, here is a Link.

I moved all the wads to one folder, cept for a few wads. Sorry about that....

ScarFOx

Clan Tag: (Galm)

Post by ScarFOx » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:46 pm

Ok thanks sorry I new to this forum stuff

konamikode

Post by konamikode » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:53 pm

It has been 3 months I still have no idea how to get this mod working.

No matter what, I always get this error:

DevilHunter
Zandronum Tester

Post by DevilHunter » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:37 pm

Have you been loading Skulltag_Actors_1-1-1.pk3 and Skulltag_data_126.pk3 before the SST mod?

Or.. you can just run Skulltag_Content2.1a.pk3 before SST

Either way, you should be able to run it with ZDL as seen in this screenshot..

There is also a .bat file somewhere in this thread, have you tried that yet??

konamikode

Post by konamikode » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:23 am

DevilHunter wrote: Have you been loading Skulltag_Actors_1-1-1.pk3 and Skulltag_data_126.pk3 before the SST mod?

Or.. you can just run Skulltag_Content2.1a.pk3 before SST

Either way, you should be able to run it with ZDL as seen in this screenshot..

There is also a .bat file somewhere in this thread, have you tried that yet??
I tried using the ZDL launcher, didn't work.
I tried it without the skulltag stuff and with the skulltag stuff and still the same error. I'm gonna try to find the batch file.

EDIT: Found it, had to modify it a little bit aaaaand... same error.
Last edited by konamikode on Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ænima
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ænima » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:08 am

konamikode wrote: It has been 3 months I still have no idea how to get this mod working.

I've never had this error. Did you download the pk3 from this thread or from getwad?
­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­
Doom64: Unabsolved: New weapons, monsters, and gameplay features for coop !

ZandroSkins
: a pack made by our community

konamikode

Post by konamikode » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:27 am

Ænima wrote:
konamikode wrote: It has been 3 months I still have no idea how to get this mod working.

I've never had this error. Did you download the pk3 from this thread or from getwad?
PK3? The file is a pk7.

And yes, I did get it from this thread... hmm...

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:19 pm

Maybe you got a bad download. If so, downloading it again might fix it.
"For the world is hollow, and I have touched the sky."

konamikode

Post by konamikode » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:40 pm

Empyre wrote: Maybe you got a bad download. If so, downloading it again might fix it.
I've done that seven times.

konamikode

Post by konamikode » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:30 am

Does anyone know the solution to my problem? Should I test each individual version?

HellBlade64
Forum Regular

Re: Super Skulltag v1.4, RC7: More improvements, no new maps. :c

Post by HellBlade64 » Fri May 06, 2016 12:07 am

So... where's SSTMAP12?

Edit: On that note, why are there maps missing from what's setup as a 32 map thing?