Find the wad!

Off-topic chat. Real talk.
Vegeta

RE: Find the wad!

Post by Vegeta » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:51 pm

Hi, does anyone remember the name of a wad that consisted in an octagon like arena that spawned rockets from random angles? It's from at least 6 years ago IIRC.

EffinghamHuffnagel
New User

Post by EffinghamHuffnagel » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:18 pm

VVL wrote:
EffinghamHuffnagel wrote: I'm looking for the resource wad for the Zandronum Community Christmas Pack. It was last posted in that thread

http://zandronum.com/forum/showthread.p ... 581&page=7

in Nov 2013 as GAIA.zip, unfortunately to Speedyshare, and the thread starter got banned since then.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6w8lh ... 5/GAIA.zip
Outstanding! I'd given up hope. Thank you so much!

Solstar

Post by Solstar » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:01 pm

hi all i'm lookng for a wad(if it exists)similar to classic rivarly and\or samsara,bit with more characters\weapons,specifically pursuit of greed,cybermage,killing time.

or it there's a way to add those weapons\classes to one of those already mentioned wad.thanks in advance
any help?

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:44 am

I remember there being a wad (or pk3) that multiplied the number of monsters times 10, and another one for times 5 and I think another for times 3. I didn't think I would ever need that, but now I think that one of those might be just what I need.
"For the world is hollow, and I have touched the sky."

-_-
Forum Regular

Post by -_- » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:20 pm

Empyre wrote: I remember there being a wad (or pk3) that multiplied the number of monsters times 10, and another one for times 5 and I think another for times 3. I didn't think I would ever need that, but now I think that one of those might be just what I need.
http://www.[bad site]/download?file= ... versal.pk3
This one is 10x multiply.

Arctangent

Post by Arctangent » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:40 am

I have vague memories of a level I played long ago; it was a slaughter map, I think, and one part of the map involved climbing a "tower" ( really, a spiral of stairs ) that was covered in monsters, and another part had these simple turrets you could press a button on and they'd fire rockets. One fired forward, I think, while another fired in the weird arc. I think a lot of it took over water, although I do also think it was only one part of a really big level connected by a teleporter hub with a lot of silver textures. Any ideas?

mifu
Retired Staff / Community Team Member
Clan: Demon RiderZ

Post by mifu » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:46 pm

Arctangent wrote: I have vague memories of a level I played long ago; it was a slaughter map, I think, and one part of the map involved climbing a "tower" ( really, a spiral of stairs ) that was covered in monsters, and another part had these simple turrets you could press a button on and they'd fire rockets. One fired forward, I think, while another fired in the weird arc. I think a lot of it took over water, although I do also think it was only one part of a really big level connected by a teleporter hub with a lot of silver textures. Any ideas?
Sounds like drown in blood map30. theres also operation drown in blood which only includes map30

Mysyk

Clan: 4-bit games
Clan Tag: 4bit

Post by Mysyk » Sat May 02, 2015 4:45 pm

I can't find the first TLSDM.WAD.
The battle has begun. Enemy Titan's shield taking damage.
They are missiling our Titan's shield. Re-activate on Silos.

BryceI
New User

Post by BryceI » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:34 am

I'm looking for a mod that brings a remake to the game "BLOOD." I can't remember the links to install the mod to host a server. It is meant for the IWAD doom2. Thanks.

Croissant

Post by Croissant » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:41 am

@BryceI - You may be looking for ZBlood or Blood TC.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my grandfather did - in his sleep. Not yelling and screaming like the passengers in his car.

snarkel

Post by snarkel » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:43 am

I Remember This Old Wad/Mod For Skulltag Simply Called "Doom Replacements" It Replaced All The Weapons And Monsters With New Weapons And Monsters And I Really Loved It But I Cant Find It.

EDIT: Found A Really Old Video If It Helps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYqUm_HgTsc
Last edited by snarkel on Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Daedalus

Post by Daedalus » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:11 am

snarkel wrote: EDIT: Found A Really Old Video If It Helps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYqUm_HgTsc
Good lord that takes me back.

That video is pretty young for that mods time, was around late 07 maybe early 08 when I put that thing together.

I'm pretty sure its on Best-Ever, god knows what version though.

EDIT: Here it is... Alternatively you might want this which is what that mod is now.
Last edited by Daedalus on Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

snarkel

Post by snarkel » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:20 am

Daedalus wrote:
snarkel wrote: EDIT: Found A Really Old Video If It Helps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYqUm_HgTsc
Good lord that takes me back.

That video is pretty young for that mods time, was around late 07 maybe early 08 when I put that thing together.

I'm pretty sure its on Best-Ever, god knows what version though.

EDIT: Here it is... Alternatively you might want this which is what that mod is now.
Thanks A Ton! :biggrin:

snarkel

Post by snarkel » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:34 pm

Another one I cant find. It was a type of monster resource wad and it had monsters from that "scoredoom" port like a cyber hell knight or a plasma afrit, but I cant find the wad and I cant remember the name of the developer.

samsaraplayer

Post by samsaraplayer » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:47 pm

Im looking for a wad that made a conversion for Doom 64, I have only found remade levels incomplete, where can I find a total conversion?.

Combinebobnt
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

Post by Combinebobnt » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:59 pm

samsaraplayer wrote: Im looking for a wad that made a conversion for Doom 64, I have only found remade levels incomplete, where can I find a total conversion?.
You are better off just playing Doom 64 Ex, a seperate port, than any of the half-baked d64 wads for zandronum/skulltag.

If it has to be a wad, all I know of are cdoom64 (bad) and the d64 absolution wad, which might not even work in zand.

samsaraplayer

Post by samsaraplayer » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:39 am

Combinebobnt wrote:
samsaraplayer wrote: Im looking for a wad that made a conversion for Doom 64, I have only found remade levels incomplete, where can I find a total conversion?.
You are better off just playing Doom 64 Ex, a seperate port, than any of the half-baked d64 wads for zandronum/skulltag.

If it has to be a wad, all I know of are cdoom64 (bad) and the d64 absolution wad, which might not even work in zand.
I use Linux :C, aren't there wads that combined together could bring a close experience to doom64?

Cansteam
New User

Post by Cansteam » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:51 am

I remember there being a wad that modified monsters so that they had random modifications such as a pink zombieman. I also remember a wad where there were a TON of new weapons including an ice plasmagun, an EXIT weapon, and more that i currently cant remember.
Last edited by Cansteam on Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

mattbratt11
Forum Regular
Clan: Candid Yams
Clan Tag: MMCY

Post by mattbratt11 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:14 am

I was looking for a Final Version of Monster Randomizer Mod by ninja2000, but I couldn't find it anywhere at all. Did I miss something? Please send a DL Link via best-ever if you find one. Thanks!

Armitage
Forum Regular
Clan: Exodus
Clan Tag: [E]

Post by Armitage » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:53 pm

Does anyone know the name and download for this weapons mod?
phpBB [video]
The [video] tag is deprecated, please use the [media] tag
Last edited by Armitage on Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.