Find the wad!

Off-topic chat. Real talk.
RiboZurai
New User

RE: Find the wad!

Post by RiboZurai » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:47 am

So, I'm trying to expand my currently big wad collection, and it wouldn't be complete without a mod that I used to play in December of 2010, which sadly was lost during a system crash. This is what I remember from it:

- It was compatible with Skulltag/Zandronum
- One of the weapons was a throwable Blood Orb, similar from that one from Zen Dynamics (however the orb floated on the marine's hand)
- There was a tommygun from Blood, without the altfire
- There was a super shotgun based on Doom 3's style ( just like this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29yYkKvW1iI )
- I believe it had a monster replacement wad that game together with the weapon wad in the same zip
- The Megasphere/Soulsphere was sometimes replaced by one of four rings that would fire a powerful stream of elemental energy corresponded to it's color. All the four rings could be merged into one powerful ring by using it's alt-fire
- A few weapons/monsters from Realm 667

Thanks for your attention.[/u]

Pure Hellspawn
Registered just to make one post

Post by Pure Hellspawn » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:58 pm

i'm looking for a list of invasion maps/sp or coop i can play that

i have bossbattles, stronghold, satan's cove, cacoinvasion, armageddon and hells legacy.

in addition, i would also like jumpmaze maps - i have jumpmaze (1-3), jumpix (1-2), lightjm, and jumptown.

finally, if any of the authors could upload these to idGames (or grant permission for them to be uploaded) then I (and probably a lot of other Doomers) will greatly appreciate it!

thanks!

Konda
Forum Regular

Post by Konda » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:30 pm

Pure Hellspawn wrote: i'm looking for a list of invasion maps/sp or coop i can play that

i have bossbattles, stronghold, satan's cove, cacoinvasion, armageddon and hells legacy.
Alpha&Delta invastion and UTNT invasion are classics. Also, there is some Heretic-based invasion called medieveal invasion but I don't know if it can still be found...
Pure Hellspawn wrote:in addition, i would also like jumpmaze maps - i have jumpmaze (1-3), jumpix (1-2), lightjm, and jumptown.
See if you can find "retro jumpmaze". If I remember correctly, it's an earlier version of jumpmaze 3, but I think jumpmaze 3 excluded some maps that were previously in the pack, so you might be able to find a couple of extra, jumpmaze3-like (super hard) maps in retro jumpmaze.
Last edited by Konda on Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Code: Select all

<Synert> fuck
<Synert> plugged in my memory stick and got a bsod

fuettrre
New User

Post by fuettrre » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:57 pm

Tomthetom wrote: I Remember a wad I used to play, I Know the first level was some Rock like structures with waterfalls, Im not sure of the name but I think it started with La or something
I do believe that's LaWaterWorld or something like that.
I remember playing that a long time ago when I was using ZDaemon.
Unfortunately, I do not know a download link to that wad.

Zerberpal's rocketjumpExtreme link is broken. It just redirects to you to the homepage of wad-archive.

Kara Kurt
Frequent Poster Miles card holder

Post by Kara Kurt » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:29 am

Kara Kurt

Post by Kara Kurt » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:17 am

Up! Please.

Kara Kurt

Post by Kara Kurt » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:21 am

I'm looking for Cyberbot.wad but unfortunately I'm unable to find it.

I know it was used in some wads but one of them no longer works (Death Incarnation, DoomScore, ChaosFromHellInvasion etc etc) and I'd like the have the authentic Cyberbot.

So if someone has it please let me know.

vagabondluc
New User

Post by vagabondluc » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:11 pm

I'm looking for a good invasion megawad without new weapon or new monsters. I want to play it with wrath of cronos, samsara or brutal doom.
Thank you.
Last edited by vagabondluc on Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Toxic Avenger
Forum Staff
Clan: ???
Clan Tag: [???]

Post by The Toxic Avenger » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:18 am

If you're not picky about ST stock monsters (invasion was a mode made for ST), I would really recommend Alpha, Delta (these two come together) and UTNT invasions. If you want no ST monsters, then I don't think you'll find anything actually. I could be wrong though.

Armageddon is good, but it adds the heavy shotgun in one map and has plenty of custom monsters.

EffinghamHuffnagel
New User

Post by EffinghamHuffnagel » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:42 am

I'm looking for the resource wad for the Zandronum Community Christmas Pack. It was last posted in that thread

http://zandronum.com/forum/showthread.p ... 581&page=7

in Nov 2013 as GAIA.zip, unfortunately to Speedyshare, and the thread starter got banned since then.

Thanks.

TheCrimsonEscapade

Post by TheCrimsonEscapade » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:16 am

I'm trying to figure out the name of an Invasion wad I played back before the Zandronum fork. All I remember that can distinguish it from the other Invasion wads was that one of the levels had a boss named Clowny, that was just a huge clown face with spectre attributes and he would one shot you just by touching you. I believe another level was in a huge chasm and the boss was two massive rock golems. There was also an Anime Hotel level in it, just a hotel with huge anime pictures around it. If you can specify which level numerically was the anime hotel one and the one with Clowny, that would also be helpful.
Last edited by TheCrimsonEscapade on Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Slyfox
ZanStuff Reviewer

Post by Slyfox » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:18 am

That my friend, would be Delta invasion iirc
Edit: yea sorry i dont remember the exact level numbers
Last edited by Slyfox on Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Slim
Zandrone
Clan: Can't fit it in here
Clan Tag: -=FSR=-

Post by Slim » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:22 am

TheCrimsonEscapade wrote: I'm trying to figure out the name of an Invasion wad I played back before the Zandronum fork. All I remember that can distinguish it from the other Invasion wads was that one of the levels had a boss named Clowny, that was just a huge clown face with spectre attributes and he would one shot you just by touching you. I believe another level was in a huge chasm and the boss was two massive rock golems.
Slyfox wrote: That my friend, would be Delta invasion iirc
That's Armageddoninvasion. (Sadly I played it too much back then)
TheCrimsonEscapade wrote: There was also an Anime Hotel level in it, just a hotel with huge anime pictures around it. If you can specify which level numerically was the anime hotel one and the one with Clowny, that would also be helpful.
Well I think Delta had the anime house, dunno. I think map04 in Armageddon is the one that goes dark sometimes, that's the one with Clowny. Kill me if I'm not right, might have to check to verify.

EDIT: Oh wow, lucky guess. It is MAP04 - 'By Day, By Night'.
Last edited by Slim on Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Your childish antics grow tiring. If you dare to fight me, then I accept your challenge: Anytime, anywhere." - Zero, Megaman X5
Spoiler: Quotes (Open)
5:54 PM - Slim: you're complaining about something so small that
5:54 PM - Lance: so? we do that all the time
5:55 PM - Lance: we're a bunch of losers complaining at a bar minus the bar
Spoiler: Galactus tried evading (Open)

TheCrimsonEscapade

Post by TheCrimsonEscapade » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:42 am

Suicide Slim wrote:
TheCrimsonEscapade wrote: I'm trying to figure out the name of an Invasion wad I played back before the Zandronum fork. All I remember that can distinguish it from the other Invasion wads was that one of the levels had a boss named Clowny, that was just a huge clown face with spectre attributes and he would one shot you just by touching you. I believe another level was in a huge chasm and the boss was two massive rock golems.
Slyfox wrote: That my friend, would be Delta invasion iirc
That's Armageddoninvasion. (Sadly I played it too much back then)
TheCrimsonEscapade wrote: There was also an Anime Hotel level in it, just a hotel with huge anime pictures around it. If you can specify which level numerically was the anime hotel one and the one with Clowny, that would also be helpful.
Well I think Delta had the anime house, dunno. I think map04 in Armageddon is the one that goes dark sometimes, that's the one with Clowny. Kill me if I'm not right, might have to check to verify.

EDIT: Oh wow, lucky guess. It is MAP04 - 'By Day, By Night'.
Oh ok, they are two different wads that have Clowny and the anime hotel. For some reason I thought they were in the same one.

The Toxic Avenger
Forum Staff
Clan: ???
Clan Tag: [???]

Post by The Toxic Avenger » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:41 am

Anime hotel....the older Invasion Unleashed?

Slyfox
ZanStuff Reviewer

Post by Slyfox » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:56 am

The Toxic Avenger wrote: Anime hotel....the older Invasion Unleashed?
O shit, yea i forgot about that wad; its definitely in that
Last edited by Slyfox on Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheCrimsonEscapade

Post by TheCrimsonEscapade » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:55 pm

Slyfox wrote:
The Toxic Avenger wrote: Anime hotel....the older Invasion Unleashed?
O shit, yea i forgot about that wad; its definitely in that
That's it! Completely forgot about it too. Anyone know where I can get it?

NachtIntellect
Forum Regular

Post by NachtIntellect » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:07 am

Does anyone have an archive of all Nazi Zombies: Doom Edition wads, starting from when it was back on Skulltag? If not, if you have some of the files it would be appreciated, I need to look through the development for changes from when it first started.
Last edited by NachtIntellect on Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Did you just bite me? Come here, I will bite you back bastard.

VVL
New User

Post by VVL » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:10 pm

EffinghamHuffnagel wrote: I'm looking for the resource wad for the Zandronum Community Christmas Pack. It was last posted in that thread

http://zandronum.com/forum/showthread.p ... 581&page=7

in Nov 2013 as GAIA.zip, unfortunately to Speedyshare, and the thread starter got banned since then.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6w8lh ... 5/GAIA.zip

Solstar

Post by Solstar » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:25 am

hi all i'm lookng for a wad(if it exists)similar to classic rivarly and\or samsara,bit with more characters\weapons,specifically pursuit of greed,cybermage,killing time.

or it there's a way to add those weapons\classes to one of those already mentioned wad.thanks in advance