Project 115: Version 1.6

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
Fabysk
Forum Regular

Project 115: Version 1.6

Post by Fabysk » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:52 pm

The conclusion of Project 115 is here.
Version 1.6 is now available for download to all users here. Throughout my days making Project 115 and improving it every update, I have had so much fun with it. I learned new ACS actions, DECORATE, etc. For those who have helped me in the Editing Help section of the forums, thank you so much for your kind help. I greatly appreciate it. If you have made it this far playing all the updates, thank you for playing them, but most importantly, thank you for downloading Project 115

Why are you ending it here?
I have Zand Band to work on and I have to deal with school work. I'll still be around in the forums even with school work to complete so I am not gone completely. Speaking of ending Project 115, I have left a small surprise in the map Origins...if you can get to it correctly

Information about Version 1.6 (Directly from the readme file)
[spoiler]- Added all zombie maps, but removed Lab 935 and Subway
- New HUD!
- Improved perk icons
- Added the Skorpion EVO SMG
- Added the Ballista Sniper Rifle
- Redesigned the Five Seven's Dual Weild upgraded form
- Reduced the effect of Blood Rush
- Removed all perks from Nuketown Zombie
- The promised Dead Shot Daiquiri is no longer available (Sorry)
- Easter Eggs
- Refreshed credits menu selection
- Added playable characters (Black Ops 2: Misty, Marlton, Russman, and Stuhlinger)
- Added navigation sounds in the Main Menu
- Better Zombie spawn system in Die Rise
- Zombies now making walking sounds
- Added background hurt sound for the player
- Added player walking/running sounds
- Fixed the Remington 870 MCS sights (Now they are smoother)
- Blood spilling sounds for zombies when they get hurt (Hurt Sound)
- Added a Tutorial map for new players to Project 115
- (Separate) Added announcer sounds for "Prepare to Fight" and "Fight" (Move Project 115.pk3 to the Announcer folder in the Zandronum folder)[/spoiler]

Project 115 is an alternate story of how Call of Duty: Zombies began. Since I'm a huge fan of CoD Zombies, I grew interested in making a WAD based off of it. Although there are a couple of CoD Zombie mods here on the Zandronum forums, I want to show what I can do to make something similar to the original game mode. If you don't know what that mode is (supposing you all know already), Zombies mode is where you survive against unlimited waves of the undead. Buy weapons and perks to last longer.
phpBB [video]
The [video] tag is deprecated, please use the [media] tag
DOWNLOAD VERSION 1.6 FINAL HERE
Hope you have fun with this final update!

I would like to dedicate these sentences to an amazing friend of mine that I have learned ACS and had great support on this mod from. ChubzDoomer, thank you so much for teaching me the basics and advanced lessons of ACS. Ever since you were gone for a really long time, I improved immensely based on your teachings. Thank you for your support on Project 115.
Last edited by Fabysk on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image

Cruduxy
Zandrone

RE: Introduction about me/Project 115 Zandronum WAD

Post by Cruduxy » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:02 pm

Downloadlink or pictures please :<
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Nothing to see here
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

BloodyAcid
Forum Regular

Post by BloodyAcid » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:07 am

Well, good luck with this, and don't rip content :C

Marcaek
Forum Staff

Post by Marcaek » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:20 am

I'd advise against setting a solid release date, except for betas you want feedback for: wait until you have something worth releasing before calling it done on a certain date.

Fabysk
Forum Regular

Post by Fabysk » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:41 pm

In response, I am not ripping out stuff in this version. Everything will be made from scratch. I was working on it yesterday and previous days.

The release date may not be in December. Like in the first post here, I mentioned that I may release it earlier if I finish faster. Which I do want to so people can beta test it. Although I want to take my time with this project, this can be a challenge for me. If I'm close to finishing, I will predict a beta release date :)
Image Image Image

Fabysk
Forum Regular

RE: Project 115 Zandronum WAD

Post by Fabysk » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:08 am

It's been a while since I last updated this thread. Anyways, I thought that this might be a good idea. Still a work in progress
phpBB [video]
The [video] tag is deprecated, please use the [media] tag
Image Image Image

Fabysk
Forum Regular

Post by Fabysk » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:17 pm

Just some update pictures for version 1.4
Im sorry if the pictures are too large
Image Image Image

arkore
Forum Regular

Post by arkore » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:28 pm

Nice to see you making progress on this. Keep it up.

Fabysk
Forum Regular

Post by Fabysk » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:14 am

arkore wrote: Nice to see you making progress on this. Keep it up.
Why thank you arkore :D
Image Image Image

NachtIntellect
Forum Regular

Post by NachtIntellect » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:36 pm

So basically it's a semi-ripoff of cubasy's work but not all a rip-off because it has it's own style unlike cubasy's?
Did you just bite me? Come here, I will bite you back bastard.

Fabysk
Forum Regular

Post by Fabysk » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:37 pm

WhiteAce wrote: So basically it's a semi-ripoff of cubasy's work but not all a rip-off because it has it's own style unlike cubasy's?
Sort of?...Although Cubasy has most of the mechanics from the actual Zombies game mode. This mod won't use too many mechanics, such as reloading, amount of weapons you can carry, etc. I will use my own style for this mod instead of using Doom sprites.
Image Image Image

NachtIntellect
Forum Regular

Post by NachtIntellect » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:20 am

Sounds good, I'll have to try it sometime, when my motherboard in my laptop gets fixed so I can play it on my brand new desktop, I currently don't have internet atm.

Stiff
Forum Regular

Post by Stiff » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:39 am

Once I played a mod like this on a server, I think it was 1 a 1,5 year ago.
But that mod had doomlike weapons, and you could open doors/buy weapons/activate electricitiboxes/special ammo with money. I loved to play this with multiple persons but I forgot the name, and the server only existed for like 1 week. Anyway I'm happy to see a project like this and I definately gonna play it with multiple persons when it is on a server.
Stiffstuff

Zombie Horde:
> ZE14 - Jailbreak PART 1 (Done) (Upcomming update)
> ZM14 - Jailbreak PART 2 (Done)
> ZE19 - Total Destruction PART 1 (Done) (Upcomming update)
> ZE25 - Total Destruction PART 2 (Done)
> ZEXX - Total Destruction PART 3 (Deprecated)
> ZE27 - Lava Temple (Done) (Upcomming update)

Fabysk
Forum Regular

Post by Fabysk » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:14 pm

WhiteAce wrote: Sounds good, I'll have to try it sometime, when my motherboard in my laptop gets fixed so I can play it on my brand new desktop, I currently don't have internet atm.
I'm glad that you want to give this a try. Also, to recall for the previous post, the script mechanics are made from scratch.
Stiff wrote: Once I played a mod like this on a server, I think it was 1 a 1,5 year ago.
But that mod had doomlike weapons, and you could open doors/buy weapons/activate electricitiboxes/special ammo with money. I loved to play this with multiple persons but I forgot the name, and the server only existed for like 1 week. Anyway I'm happy to see a project like this and I definately gonna play it with multiple persons when it is on a server.
I'm happy that you want to play this with multiple people. Luckily, version 1.3 and beyond supports 8 players. Speaking of multiplayer, me and my friends have encountered a couple of graphical oddities. I will try to fix these bugs for an open beta release for version 1.4
Image Image Image

Frits
Forum Regular

Post by Frits » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:19 pm

Stiff wrote: Once I played a mod like this on a server, I think it was 1 a 1,5 year ago.
Zomb-8. Which is similar to this mod except that these sprites (rips?) look much better and the whole thing was unpolished but fun.

NachtIntellect
Forum Regular

Post by NachtIntellect » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:43 pm

Don't worry I am not exactly like others, lol I will try something at least once, did you recolor the zombie sprites yourself or was there already a spritesheet for it? I saw a zombie with a different colored jumpsuit than I've seen on any zombie spritesheet.

Fabysk
Forum Regular

Post by Fabysk » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:22 pm

WhiteAce wrote: Don't worry I am not exactly like others, lol I will try something at least once, did you recolor the zombie sprites yourself or was there already a spritesheet for it? I saw a zombie with a different colored jumpsuit than I've seen on any zombie spritesheet.
I made 5 different zombie actors, slowest to fastest, and used the Translation actor property on each actor.
Image Image Image

Angel_Neko_X
Forum Regular

Post by Angel_Neko_X » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:38 pm

Well, do you need some help about weapons? I can try to rip some guns for you! But I wont guarantee of my quality of my work! With DOOM hands the rips.
"Swan Fox doesn't like hurting other people, I do!" -Diane "Elliot" McModua (Hotline U.A.C)

Fabysk
Forum Regular

Post by Fabysk » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:57 pm

Angel_Neko_X wrote: Well, do you need some help about weapons? I can try to rip some guns for you! But I wont guarantee of my quality of my work! With DOOM hands the rips.
I want to use the Black Ops 2 hands for the weapons, for the mod to have its own style. I'm not sure if you can make muzzle flash for the weapons. If you can, that would be great.
Image Image Image

Angel_Neko_X
Forum Regular

Post by Angel_Neko_X » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:25 pm

There's topic for the muzzle flashes : http://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=37753
"Swan Fox doesn't like hurting other people, I do!" -Diane "Elliot" McModua (Hotline U.A.C)