Searching for Captains

Official ZCC sub-forum
Watermelon
Zandrone

RE: Searching for Captains

Post by Watermelon » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:06 pm

We have found our gem of a captain as per my ZCC thread, everyone please welcome him [back].

Cennou
Banned
Banned: Permanently

Post by Cennou » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:46 pm

Watermelon wrote: We have found our gem of a captain as per my ZCC thread, everyone please welcome him [back].
This is the most promising captain, we need more captains like him.
[spoiler]i once killed a lion with a spinning back fist. It was years ago, on safari in Africa. My guide Mombomotombo was taking a leak behind a tree when out from the bushes a lion charged at me. At first i just looked at him the way bruce lee looked at Ohara in enter the dragon. But, the lion kept coming. When he was in mid air, with claws and teeth ready to do me like a zebra, i took 2 steps back and unleashed a chuck norris spinning back fist, crushing the lions skull.
than i ate his heart
http://i.imgur.com/EiamW.jpg
[/spoiler][spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Chillsing1310
Forum Regular
Location: United States of Europe(state: Federal Republic of Germany)

Post by Chillsing1310 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:27 pm

i sent you an pm to apply as captain since this here was ignored? how are captains decided?
Free Renegade(AOW) with good graphics
http://www.indiedb.com/games/renegade-x/downloads

--Germaniam Esse Delandam-- (Germany has to be destroyed)

Watermelon
Zandrone

Post by Watermelon » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:28 pm

Chillsing1310 wrote: i sent you an pm to apply as captain since this here was ignored? how are captains decided?
If you're referring to me, I did not a receive a PM.

Though generally we want stable captains who have a good reputation and aren't generally retarded. If you look at the captain list, they're all active IDL players who have been around a long time and most have even captained their own team for the IDL.

This league is built off of people who are trustworthy and who will endure. We need the highest quality captains who have an undying passion to see this league through; which of course you can't even begin to compare yourself to the list of people there unless you have narcissism. We appreciate your interest in applying and you may be possibly eligible if there is another season with more teams/caps.

Chillsing1310
Forum Regular

Post by Chillsing1310 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:49 pm

very disrespectful to call me retarded and even get away without any warning lol
speaking of narcissim, you seem to be too full of yourself egoistic kid.

i have captained in a zd euro league and wasnt interested in uncomfortable idl timezones, how come you dare judging anyone without even knowing?

what kind of "reputation" does one need in here to be accepted? elaborate please
Last edited by Chillsing1310 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Watermelon
Zandrone

Post by Watermelon » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:54 pm

Chillsing1310 wrote: very disrespectful to call me retarded and even get away without any warning lol
speaking of narcissim, you seem to be too full of yourself egoistic kid.

i have captained in a zd euro league and wasnt interested in uncomfortable idl timezones, how come you dare judging anyone without even knowing?

what kind of "reputation" does one need in here to be accepted? elaborate please
On behalf of the Zandronum community that has the displeasure of enduring you, yes we unanimously see you as someone completely incapable of running a team properly at this level of play, let alone handling yourself properly in any normal circumstances. You just ban anyone who even looks at you wrong, you think you're impressive at this game when in fact you make newbie beginner mistakes in every priv game and had every single EL members breathing sighs of relief when you were finally removed (and this is from your own euro brethren mind you). This alone with all the negative opinions and such I've seen from you alone is enough to put the stop sign in front of your face.

In the past maybe you were of more sane mind, but as of late there's no way in your mental state that you possess any shred of ability to compete on the same level of the stellar captains we have currently set. I don't know if you've been doing drugs over the past year while you've been gone, but you've really gone downhill and are a former shell of what you are both skill-wise and mentally. I'm sorry but this is how it is. If right now you're already steaming at the nose and its coming out your ears then you should take a step back and evaluate how blind you are to the community around you, since I see people just trash talk you every day.

This isn't just me saying this, I'm literally saying this on behalf of the majority of the competitive scene. Sure you may have some other European friends who are fine with you, but on a global scale people generally have animosity and dislike of who you are and how you act.

EDIT: Again if you can clean up your attitude and improve your skill-set, then yes you will be eligible. This will require work on your end of course.
Last edited by Watermelon on Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chillsing1310
Forum Regular

Post by Chillsing1310 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:34 pm

you may claim all the bullshit you wish to invent or pretending to know me via gossip from others or mistakes i do in priv(lol?). i sent stallion the pm and i can endure being a captain and use my full potential ingame no matter what you say(especially on behalf of the community??lol).
Last edited by Chillsing1310 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cennou
Banned
Banned: Permanently

Post by Cennou » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:55 pm

Can't you just take no for an answer?
[spoiler]i once killed a lion with a spinning back fist. It was years ago, on safari in Africa. My guide Mombomotombo was taking a leak behind a tree when out from the bushes a lion charged at me. At first i just looked at him the way bruce lee looked at Ohara in enter the dragon. But, the lion kept coming. When he was in mid air, with claws and teeth ready to do me like a zebra, i took 2 steps back and unleashed a chuck norris spinning back fist, crushing the lions skull.
than i ate his heart
http://i.imgur.com/EiamW.jpg
[/spoiler][spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Watermelon
Zandrone

Post by Watermelon » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:36 pm

Chillsing1310 wrote: you may claim all the bullshit you wish to invent or pretending to know me via gossip from others or mistakes i do in priv(lol?). i sent stallion the pm and i can endure being a captain and use my full potential ingame no matter what you say(especially on behalf of the community??lol).
I don't make stuff up. Regardless, we're going to end this conversation here. If Stall wants to add you, then he'll do it. No more on this subject matter, take it to PM if it affects you that much.

Torvald
Forum Regular

Post by Torvald » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:41 pm

So basically, what your post comes down to - is you saying "I went around your back, pm'd another admin from the league, and I'm rubbing it in your face because there's nothing you can do about it."

I don't even know who you are but already I'm shaking my head at you. This is exactly what they're talking about, you're acting immaturely. You'll go around their back just to try and get what you want. Honestly, why do you insist on picking fights with the wrong people? Albeit Watermelon may be harsh, you're no better. I really don't want to see you be a captain if this is how you're going to continue acting; this league does not need that kind of crap.
Cyber: was chased by cowboys
Nautilus: Cowboys? more like a buncha kids chasing a fucking ice cream truck
UnixAssassin wrote: The definition of cheating is not this: Using an aim assisting tool in a game
BEST.EVER.
Teamspeak: WUMBO.CA

Chillsing1310
Forum Regular

Post by Chillsing1310 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:49 pm

lol ok, no accepted
doesnt mean ur guess is right tor. i just started to think that itd be better to ask stallion cause water may proceed to throw various insults at me with admins legitimation(no warning:O)
Last edited by Chillsing1310 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stall

Post by Stall » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:57 pm

We have enough captains, thanks for all of your contributions.