Lost Faction

Announce your great clan here.
Tenchu
Retired Staff / Community Team Member
Clan: Lost Faction
Clan Tag: LF

Lost Faction

Post by Tenchu » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:02 am

(Special thanks to MethodCZ for our original logo, circa 2007)

About: The clan LF was originally founded on November 5th, 2006 during the 96f era of Skulltag, and eventually developed a reputation for being a frequent 'revival clan' in which it was revived five times from 2007 to 2009. When counting the revivals, over 60 Skulltag players had equipped the LF tag, making LF one of the largest clans to have existed on Skulltag. LF also played a direct role in the formation of Spak, a sub-community of competitive players in Skulltag that became a standalone entity which existed for many years until shortly before the Zandronum fork. LF's last incarnation on Skulltag folded in 2009. Now, in late 2012, six years after it's original founding, LF is entering into an all-new modern generation here on Zandronum.

History:

Original LF (11/06-02/07): Founded by Tenchu with founding members Dragan (RIP) and Fulammie on Nov 5th, 2006. Notable recruits of the original LF were RedShirt, Goblin and Kuwi, players who would play significant roles in later revivals of LF. Along with founder Tenchu, RedShirt is the last remaining member of the original LF roster that is still apart of LF today 11 years later (RedShirt is listed under the name Hydra.) The original LF lived for roughly 4 months before closing.

First revival of LF (05/07-08/07): Perhaps the most significant incarnation of LF was its' first revival. Four members of the original LF roster; Tenchu, Goblin, RedShirt and Kuwi, along with Sabrewulf, would come together to form [CR] Code Red, which was an 'unofficial' 5-man clan that was formed to scrim clans at a moment's notice. One particular scrim with SNS6 was notable for producing a single round on ZDCTF Map09 Frozen that lasted a record 93-minutes before ending in a 4-3 victory for CR. SNS6 was the clan that later led to the creation of EG, which would become LF's second rival clan after DI. Enjoying a spree of active scrimming, CR was converted into an official clan and was launched as a revival of LF. This incarnation of LF was particularly significant as it played a direct role in the creation of Spak, an infamous sub-community within Skulltag. Spak began as the official LF TeamSpeak server, which was eventually renamed to Spak after it began to form it's own community of regular players. Even after this incarnation of LF ceased, Spak continued to live on for many years before officially shutting down in 2012. The second LF became a powerhouse clan on Skulltag, falling only to the top-tier clans UD and DX. In the summer of 2007, the leaders of LF and DI decided to merge the two clans together to launch an official revival of the infamous Skulltag clan HAX. The resulting superclan went undefeated against even it's top foes, before ultimately crumbling from within due to leadership disputes.

The 2008 triple-revival of LF: In 2008, LF was revived three times in the span of about 10 months. None of these incarnations of LF were particularly notable, outside of their obvious affiliation with Spak, which had became very well-known within the competitive scenes of Skulltag. Mostly due to Spak's chaotic nature, these revivals of LF had very short lifespans filled with a great deal of both internal and external drama. The final revival of these folded in November 2008, and brought a close to the "first generation" of LF.

The "second generation" of LF (04/09-11/09): Following a stint of unsuccessful revivals in 2008, LF founder Tenchu decided to re-brand LF with an entirely new image and foundation. In April 2009, Tenchu partnered with Tiger and launched a brand-new Lost Faction in Skulltag with a unique dual-leadership approach and outside of Tenchu; none of the original LF memberbase. This generation of LF held a much lower-profile and stayed clear of the ensuing drama that Spak was constantly involved with. In late 2009, however, Tiger announced his retirement from activity, and subsequently his membership in LF. This played a direct role in the decision to shut down the clan, and led Tenchu to take a chunk of the existing LF memberbase and launch GG Greater Good following the closure.

The "third generation" of LF (12/12-Present): In late 2012, now on Zandronum, LF founder Ten decided to give LF another shot at life following 3 years in the clan graveyard, 6 years after its' original founding. *June 2017 update*: 4.5 years later, the Zandronum-gen LF is still alive and kicking. We've gone through a great deal of member changes and built up quite a history so far. In November, LF will be celebrating it's 11-year founding anniversary, and in December, LF will be celebrating it's 5-year Zandronum anniversary!

Roster:
* Tenchu (Leader)
* Samurai (Co-Leader)
+ 99Frags
+ Acolyte
+ Dastan
+ Denzoa
+ Edd
+ Frank
+ FrostyFlakes
+ Hydra
+ Legion
+ Midian
+ Nautilus
+ Quiksilver
+ Strych6
+ Terminus
+ Zoltar

+Zandronum IRC @ #LF good night sweet prince
+LF Discord: https://discord.gg/q46ssKS
+PM me here on the forums

See you in the servers!
Last edited by Tenchu on Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:44 pm, edited 49 times in total.

Tenchu

RE: Lost Faction

Post by Tenchu » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:37 am

Acolyte joins! Glad to have you man.

Tiger

Post by Tiger » Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:10 pm

Good luck with this clan, Tenchu. Hopefully this generation can last longer as opposed to the past generations ;)

Watermelon
Zandrone

Post by Watermelon » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:45 am

I heard Lilith left for 187, is this true or a myth?

Stan
Forum Regular

Post by Stan » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:07 am

I did for a bit. Just to help them out and get them going. But.. after some internal stuff.. I decided to not bother with them. For those interested, my reason for it is in the 187 thread.

Stan
Forum Regular

Post by Stan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:02 am

Im sorry to say, My time in LF has come to and end. It was fun guys.

Fluffles
Forum Regular

Post by Fluffles » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:00 pm

Hi guys I am leaving LF, as I like everyone whos part of LF I'll still be around :smile: . I hope this doesn't change anything between me and the current members, thanks!

Acolyte_

Post by Acolyte_ » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:37 pm

Welcome our newest recruit Reck!
17:40 <springy> Heroin is fun to inject into your ball sack
[spoiler]00:25 <Nautilus> I can rail 'em in the ass while reaching down and under to grab a good hold of their balls and knead those things tight
00:25 <Nautilus> then I'll get on my knees and jerk them off while smacking their tits
00:25 <Nautilus> dickgirls are hot
00:25 <Nautilus> they can suck my dick and I can suck their dicks too[/spoiler]

Nautilus

Post by Nautilus » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:22 pm

This is the only clan I like

Acolyte_

Post by Acolyte_ » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:43 am

Nautilus wrote: This is the only clan I like
We deserve a trophy for that one. :D
[spoiler]00:25 <Nautilus> I can rail 'em in the ass while reaching down and under to grab a good hold of their balls and knead those things tight
00:25 <Nautilus> then I'll get on my knees and jerk them off while smacking their tits

Tenchu

Post by Tenchu » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:15 am

LF welcomes our newest recruit Shane!

Tenchu

Post by Tenchu » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:53 am

@Vegeta: I'll admit my initial response was a bit strong and impulsive, I should have waited to post anything. Let's start over. Screw the past, let's just enjoy the present. How about a friendly scrim? The usual PRO and A3 scrims start to get boring when they're the only two clans you play.

Oh and Metal...
Ten wrote:I made a pretty serious mistake back then and I accept that.
Thanks for the post anyway.

Acolyte_

Post by Acolyte_ » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:50 pm

I believe we have 3 (at least to my knowledge) cheaters in our clan, but that is the past. These players have realized they made mistakes and have moved on from there. I wouldn't replace any of the three players that have hacked in the past with anyone.

Shane
Forum Regular
Clan: Renegades
Clan Tag: [R]

Post by Shane » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:43 pm

I can't uhm... I can't uuuuh...

I can't quite tell where all this talk is coming from, did we just have like a big argument with someone and I completely missed out? Because no ones said anything to me.

If it's about anybodies' hacker past, I turned over a new leaf, and by that I mean I don't have the power to say 'I don't need Zandronum because I have ZDaemon' for further explanation please consult my guide to the galaxy http://pastebin.com/RtXFxJft

Acolyte_

Post by Acolyte_ » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:05 am

Yeah, it's in the trash.

Shane
Forum Regular
Clan: Renegades
Clan Tag: [R]

Post by Shane » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:50 pm

Hey, sorry guys but I'm turning in my tag and ssg here...

Not for negative reasons no, I joined LF originally to show how much different I've become and just how much of my weight I can carry with ease and thus, success, I did. Thing is is my baby, and I really didn't want to abandon it so in the first place making it very difficult to balance the two out. However unlike last time I left a clan with Andy in it, this doesn't mean I turn my back onto you guys I still remember the fond memories I had and will still mess around with Acolyte and Andy there. It was a blast being in this clan, loved our winning streak we had going on and wish I coulda carried on just a little longer to see it through. Anyway good luck to you guys which I know is luck you don't need but take care!

Tenchu

Post by Tenchu » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:26 am

Hydra has left LF to join up SK with Lilith. But apparently that's not the real reason. No, actually, it is.
[22:42:21] [@SkullRush] ok guys today was one of the worst days of my life i spent p much 18 hours in my pc watching hentai and played doom with huge lag i guess i shiould go to bed now
[22:42:26] [@SkullRush] if i dont suicide, see you guys tomorrow
[22:42:29] [@SkullRush] bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb^_^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[22:43:02] • Quit: (SkullRush) (~SkullRush@SkullRush.users.zandronum.com) ("Quitting")
[22:43:40] [+Jenova] wow
[22:43:47] [+Jenova] ur avg zandronum player ladies and gentlemen

Tenchu

Post by Tenchu » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:25 am

I'm very happy to give a warm welcome to newcomers Strych6 and Waterivesi and also a warm welcome back to Shane!
[22:42:21] [@SkullRush] ok guys today was one of the worst days of my life i spent p much 18 hours in my pc watching hentai and played doom with huge lag i guess i shiould go to bed now
[22:42:26] [@SkullRush] if i dont suicide, see you guys tomorrow
[22:42:29] [@SkullRush] bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb^_^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[22:43:02] • Quit: (SkullRush) (~SkullRush@SkullRush.users.zandronum.com) ("Quitting")
[22:43:40] [+Jenova] wow
[22:43:47] [+Jenova] ur avg zandronum player ladies and gentlemen

Dragon
Forum Regular

Post by Dragon » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:02 am

So now U dies once again.

On a brighter note I'm really glad to see Strych6 finally joining a clan! Choosing a neat one as well.

Strych6
Forum Regular

Post by Strych6 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:17 am

@Dragon:

^^ lookin forward to some skirmishing! More importantly, I'm hoping this could help me put some momentum into .wad project development