Three Word Story

This section is for any interactive threads or games played on the forums.
Posts in this section are not counted towards total post count.
one_Two
Addicted to Zandronum

RE: Three Word Story

Post by one_Two » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:24 pm

Long ago, before anyone had ever packed tight fudge into their pants, people would normally smoke weed everyday. Blaze it faggot. So, in reality Randy Savage is trying not to rip his pants. Suddenly, an elephant had a prolapse, it smelled like green beans. Meanwhile, I am gay. So in conclusion:

... wait a minute. I don't even think this topic is making sense. CashConverters fired me for engaging in this retarded shit. So I went into this site and requested a server to host a WAD that rewrote human history. Unfortunately, the wad was made by hiring mercenaries from Mexico, so that everyone spoke Russian.

As we speak, Ijon is currently a flamboyant homothexual who designs swimwear for old people in Slyfox's basement, like Mr. Herbert who frequently snorts sports equipment and eats Doritos every third Tuesday, when he gets on a large ass. Mario and Luigi kill themselves. Goku had gay sex with a panda and a pair of old shoes full of shit. Luckily, Ivan had brought 2 hookers and a case of fecal cologne.

Meanwhile, Mobius was meticulously planning a

Catastrophe
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

Post by Catastrophe » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:00 pm

Long ago, before anyone had ever packed tight fudge into their pants, people would normally smoke weed everyday. Blaze it faggot. So, in reality Randy Savage is trying not to rip his pants. Suddenly, an elephant had a prolapse, it smelled like green beans. Meanwhile, I am gay. So in conclusion:

... wait a minute. I don't even think this topic is making sense. CashConverters fired me for engaging in this retarded shit. So I went into this site and requested a server to host a WAD that rewrote human history. Unfortunately, the wad was made by hiring mercenaries from Mexico, so that everyone spoke Russian.

As we speak, Ijon is currently a flamboyant homothexual who designs swimwear for old people in Slyfox's basement, like Mr. Herbert who frequently snorts sports equipment and eats Doritos every third Tuesday, when he gets on a large ass. Mario and Luigi kill themselves. Goku had gay sex with a panda and a pair of old shoes full of shit. Luckily, Ivan had brought 2 hookers and a case of fecal cologne.

Meanwhile, Mobius was meticulously planning a HOW BABBY BORN ???
Last edited by Catastrophe on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Slyfox
ZanStuff Reviewer

Post by Slyfox » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:47 pm

Meanwhile, Mobius was meticulously planning a HOW BABBY BORN for dummies book

one_Two
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by one_Two » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:48 pm

Meanwhile, Mobius was meticulously planning a HOW BABBY BORN for dummies book, it was going
Last edited by one_Two on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jigsaw
Forum Regular

Post by Jigsaw » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:58 pm

Meanwhile, Mobius was meticulously planning a HOW BABBY BORN for dummies book, it was going to be like

W1D3A55
Forum Regular

Post by W1D3A55 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:01 pm

Meanwhile, Mobius was meticulously planning a HOW BABBY BORN for dummies book, it was going to be like a graphic novel,
Watermelon wrote: Stall is notorious for his D.
Lollipop wrote: What does ETA mean? I'm sorry, but I don't get too much around on the internet.
For the best song you'll ever hear, click this link
I DARE YOU

Jigsaw
Forum Regular

Post by Jigsaw » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:02 pm

Meanwhile, Mobius was meticulously planning a HOW BABBY BORN for dummies book, it was going to be like a graphic novel, featuring Billy Mays.

Ijon Tichy
Frequent Poster Miles card holder

Post by Ijon Tichy » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:08 pm

Meanwhile, Mobius was meticulously planning a HOW BABBY BORN for dummies book, it was going to be like a graphic novel, featuring Billy Mays. Then suddenly, Odamexicans.

Jigsaw
Forum Regular

Post by Jigsaw » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:11 pm

Meanwhile, Mobius was meticulously planning a HOW BABBY BORN for dummies book, it was going to be like a graphic novel, featuring Billy Mays. Then suddenly, Odamexicans. Exploded. In. Fury.

W1D3A55
Forum Regular

Post by W1D3A55 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:16 pm

Meanwhile, Mobius was meticulously planning a HOW BABBY BORN for dummies book, it was going to be like a graphic novel, featuring Billy Mays. Then suddenly, Odamexicans. Exploded. In. Fury. Zdaemons took hold
Lollipop wrote: What does ETA mean? I'm sorry, but I don't get too much around on the internet.
I DARE YOU

Ijon Tichy

Post by Ijon Tichy » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:20 pm

Meanwhile, Mobius was meticulously planning a HOW BABBY BORN for dummies book, it was going to be like a graphic novel, featuring Billy Mays. Then suddenly, Odamexicans. Exploded. In. Fury. Zdaemons took hold of this victory

Stan
Forum Regular

Post by Stan » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:33 pm

Meanwhile, Mobius was meticulously planning a HOW BABBY BORN for dummies book, it was going to be like a graphic novel, featuring Billy Mays. Then suddenly, Odamexicans. Exploded. In. Fury. Zdaemons took hold of this victory and went to

Catastrophe

Post by Catastrophe » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:36 pm

Meanwhile, Mobius was meticulously planning a HOW BABBY BORN for dummies book, it was going to be like a graphic novel, featuring Billy Mays. Then suddenly, Odamexicans. Exploded. In. Fury. Zdaemons took hold of this victory and went to Fabio the Fabulous

Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ivan » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:09 pm

Meanwhile, Mobius was meticulously planning a HOW BABBY BORN for dummies book, it was going to be like a graphic novel, featuring Billy Mays. Then suddenly, Odamexicans. Exploded. In. Fury. Zdaemons took hold of this victory and went to Fabio the Fabulous. And suddenly blacks
=== RAGNAROK DM ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== ALWAYS BET ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== Who wanta sum wang? ===
=== Death and Decay - A new Monster/Weapon replacer ===

Hypnotoad

Post by Hypnotoad » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:13 pm

Meanwhile, Mobius was meticulously planning a HOW BABBY BORN for dummies book, it was going to be like a graphic novel, featuring Billy Mays. Then suddenly, Odamexicans. Exploded. In. Fury. Zdaemons took hold of this victory and went to Fabio the Fabulous. And suddenly blacks in my dick

W1D3A55
Forum Regular

Post by W1D3A55 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:21 pm

Meanwhile, Mobius was meticulously planning a HOW BABBY BORN for dummies book, it was going to be like a graphic novel, featuring Billy Mays. Then suddenly, Odamexicans. Exploded. In. Fury. Zdaemons took hold of this victory and went to Fabio the Fabulous. And suddenly blacks in my dick......

...........no, just don't
I DARE YOU

President People
Forum Regular

Post by President People » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:30 pm

Meanwhile, Mobius was meticulously planning a HOW BABBY BORN for dummies book, it was going to be like a graphic novel, featuring Billy Mays. Then suddenly, Odamexicans. Exploded. In. Fury. Zdaemons took hold of this victory and went to Fabio the Fabulous. And suddenly blacks in my dick......

...........no, just don't fly an airplane
***MARATHON SKINS PACK V1.0.7***

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh.
I have been called a hundred names and will be called
a thousand more before the world goes dim and cold.

Stan
Forum Regular

Post by Stan » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:55 pm

...........no, just don't fly an airplane into a building

Catastrophe

Post by Catastrophe » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:56 pm

...........no, just don't fly an airplane into a building. To soon negro,

Ijon Tichy

Post by Ijon Tichy » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:57 pm

...........no, just don't fly an airplane into a building. To soon negro, I'm going schizo.