Should I add sprinting into NZ:DE?

Poll ended at Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:40 am

Total votes: 0

NachtIntellect
Forum Regular

RE: [0.7Pre] Nazi Zombies: Doom Edition

Post by NachtIntellect » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:34 pm

Angel_Neko_X wrote: We should also figure out for the ACS about the Perk A Cola
I am not good with Acs, I wouldn't even know where to begin XD but I will admit that having an understanding on what the scripts do has improved, I am just map based I guess.
Last edited by NachtIntellect on Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Did you just bite me? Come here, I will bite you back bastard.

CrAzY12StEvE
New User

Post by CrAzY12StEvE » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:34 am

How do I actually play this? When I try to launch it I get to the zombie screen but i can only move my mouse horizontally and the map never loads.
-Thanks!

Llewellyn
Forum Regular

Post by Llewellyn » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:08 am

Angel_Neko_X wrote: We should also figure out for the ACS about the Perk A Cola
The ACS isn't the hart part, it's the DECORATE because you're talking about weapons being affected by perks. In ACS it's simple...

Code: Select all

#define perkCost 1000 //How much Perk-A-Cola costs
#define numPerks 3 //How Many perks you have
perks[numPerks] = {"perk1", "perk2", "perk3"}; //Names of the decorate items you want to give
script 1 (void)
if (checkInventory("money") >= perkCost)
{
     giveInventory(perks[random(0,numPerks)]);
     takeInventory("money", perkCost);
     LocalAmbientSound("misc/kaching"); //Use a real sound here
}
else
     Print(s:"You need $", d:perkCost - checkInventory("money"),s: " more money to buy a Perk-A-Cola, it costs $", d:perkCost); 
The "hard" part is making the decorate effects of all the perks.

PS: I have no idea how Perk-A-Cola works I just made a shot in the dark here I've never played the real cod zombies.
Last edited by Llewellyn on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

CrAzY12StEvE
New User

Post by CrAzY12StEvE » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:35 am

This is what I get when I try to launch it. I do not know what I am doing wrong. All I do is drag the two mad files onto zandronum.exe

NachtIntellect
Forum Regular

Post by NachtIntellect » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:53 am

So i've been given permission from Cubasy to post these as he said it appears he deleted the old ones, just think of this as a new update guys, enjoy.
(Both files are needed to play)
http://host-a.net/u/Cubasy/Nazizombies_mapsNEW.wad
http://host-a.net/u/Cubasy/NazizombiesNEW.pk3

just a little update from Cubasy, we talked a bit on youtube.

WhiteAce Booyah 33 minutes ago
Hey Cubasy, a few things:
1. how are you doing, it's been forever since we last talked?
2. don't do what Treyarch did and make it so you can only get 4 perks at once, it really sucked when you needed more perks to survive.
3. I started on my next map but I am having a lot of trouble with it, it will be put on hold for now untill you get back.
4. there is a neat thing on Black ops 2 called tombstone which allows you to when downed press a button and get your weapons back when you are alive again.

TheCubasy 28 minutes ago
I'm doing alright, Ace. I've put work on the mod aside for now since school's been putting a number on me, but more recently I've been going in and doing some work on it when I've found the time to. I haven't been paying attention to the Zandronum forums, so I'm not quite sure if people are still active on my forum topic. If you'd like to talk more, feel free to email me. You got my email, right? If you want, send me the map, too. I'll fix it for you. And I'll add Tombstone in for sure.
Reply ·in reply to WhiteAce Booyah

WhiteAce Booyah 22 minutes ago
Allright, are you able to access Gmail? And I think Generally it's an error I made in the scripting I was planning to use for an auto-turret after seeing ChubzDoomerz example of an auto-turret I decided to test it out, also could I have a beta version or the current version you have? I want to take a screenshot but the hud is too damn big, it's literally annoying me.
Reply ·in reply to TheCubasy

TheCubasy 19 minutes ago
Yeah, I'm able to. I'll send you the current version when I get up in the morning. I gotta get up early tomorrow, anyway.
Reply ·in reply to WhiteAce Booyah

darkstar64
Forum Regular

Post by darkstar64 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:18 am

Download link to the latest stable release gives me a 404 error, but the beta release link is working.
Hypnotoad wrote:
That's a pony? I pegged him for some kind of skunk furry.

NachtIntellect
Forum Regular

Post by NachtIntellect » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:26 am

darkstar64 wrote: Download link to the latest stable release gives me a 404 error, but the beta release link is working.
Try using the links I just put up there as they hold the most stable release.

Alright well basically we need a crawler spritesheet all that needs to be done to the current sprites (Which you can rip using Slade 3, slumped or some other editor) is they need their torso cut off and hands re positioned so it looks like they are crawling, we also need a "Lunging" animation for when the zombies should jump at the player to attack.

EDIT: Also, have some free screenshots of a map in progress.
Spoiler: WAZ02 (Name pending) (Open)
What do you guys think of my "Animal Cruelty" Towards the Zombies? (Ignore the Unknown script, my map isn't scripted yet and the second room is far from done.):
Last edited by NachtIntellect on Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Angel_Neko_X
Forum Regular

Post by Angel_Neko_X » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:16 pm

Llewellyn wrote: The "hard" part is making the decorate effects of all the perks.
PS: I have no idea how Perk-A-Cola works I just made a shot in the dark here I've never played the real cod zombies.
The "speed a cola" and the "double tap" are easy, just edit the decorate of your weapons.
The "stamin up" increases the speed for the player
The "Juggernog" makes you more resistant to the zombies attack. Means by have less damages from them
You will have no damages from the shoot of the Raygun and also the grenade explosion when you have the "PHD flopper"
The "Mule Kick" will allows you to have 3 weapons max (better than keep 2 guns ingame)
And the "Quick Revive" allows you to quick revive a player when he's down, also revives you automatly, while it relives you, you will have "Sally and Mustang" (yeah, those guns who's shoots misslies), but after 3 uses, the vending machine is gone!

About the "Gravestone" just forget it, It must be a hard thing, such as ACS...
"Swan Fox doesn't like hurting other people, I do!" -Diane "Elliot" McModua (Hotline U.A.C)

NachtIntellect
Forum Regular

Post by NachtIntellect » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:19 pm

Spoiler: Abandoned Hause Room 2 (Open)
Room 2 unlike Room 1 is a very small room, I also added a little easter egg which I am going to call the "Demon Hunt"
If you give me a cookie now, i'll tell you how to open these bars.
And that is basically all folks, I wore myself out a bit so I am going to take a nap and then I might get some ideas on what to do for Room 3, I think I might not use the same textures as it's a bit repetitive and it's starting to look dull.

TankDempsey
Forum Regular

Post by TankDempsey » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:58 pm

Nice house map you have there
Find me online in-game as Mario

NachtIntellect
Forum Regular

Post by NachtIntellect » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:19 am

TankDempsey wrote: Nice house map you have there
Thankyou, feels like it's missing something though.
Spoiler: Room 2, a few touchups. (Open)
Last edited by NachtIntellect on Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Angel_Neko_X
Forum Regular

Post by Angel_Neko_X » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:12 pm

About the player who's needs revival, Im checking some scripts of RGA 2, maybe it should be help, I found some ACS there

Code: Select all

//Last stand
script 625 (void)
{
	int Survival = random(1,6);

if(GameType() == GAME_SINGLE_PLAYER || GameType() == GAME_NET_COOPERATIVE)
	{
		GiveInventory("InLastStand",1);
		printbold(n:0,s:" \cdneeds a \ccrevival!");
		LocalAmbientSound("game/laststand",254);
		SetFont("BIGFONT");
		HudMessage(s:"\cdLAST STAND"; HUDMSG_FADEOUT, 140+PlayerNumber(), CR_Green, 0.5, 0.3, 2.0, 1.0);
		ACS_ExecuteAlways(630,0,0,0,0);
		delay(1);
		SetActorProperty(0,APROP_Invulnerable,1);
		delay(35*2);
		ACS_ExecuteAlways(633,0,0,0,0);
		SetActorProperty(0,APROP_Invulnerable,0);
		delay(35*6);
		delay(35*6);
		delay(35*6);
	}
	else 
	{
		GiveInventory("InLastStand",1);
		//printbold(n:0,s:" \cdneeds a \ccrevival!");
		SetFont("BIGFONT");
		HudMessage(s:"\cdLAST STAND"; HUDMSG_FADEOUT, 140+PlayerNumber(), CR_Green, 0.5, 0.3, 2.0, 1.0);
		ACS_ExecuteAlways(630,0,0,0,0);
		delay(1);
		SetActorProperty(0,APROP_Invulnerable,1);
		delay(15);
		SetActorProperty(0,APROP_Invulnerable,0);
		SetActorProperty(0,APROP_Health,10);
		delay(35*6);
		delay(35*6);
		//ACS_ExecuteAlways(633,0,0,0,0);
		//delay(35*6);
	}
	if(Survival != 6 && GetActorProperty(0,APROP_Health) > 0 && CheckInventory("InLastStand") == 1)
		Thing_Damage(0,150,18); //Bleed out
	else if(Survival == 6 && GetActorProperty(0,APROP_Health) > 0 && CheckInventory("InLastStand") == 1)
	{
		ACS_ExecuteAlways(631,0,0,0,0);
		SetFont("BIGFONT");
		HudMessage(s:"\cdYou survived!"; HUDMSG_FADEOUT, 140+PlayerNumber(), CR_Green, 0.5, 0.3, 2.0, 1.0);
		LocalAmbientSound("game/challenge",255);
		Delay(1);
		SetActorProperty(0,APROP_Health,100);
		TakeInventory("InLastStand",1);
	}
}
"Swan Fox doesn't like hurting other people, I do!" -Diane "Elliot" McModua (Hotline U.A.C)

NachtIntellect
Forum Regular

Post by NachtIntellect » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:01 am

So currently I am hosting a server for this after doing some beta testing with one of my maps (As buggy as this wad is), those who wish to Join are required to have Skulltag_Actors, Skulltag_Data_126 as well as the new downloadable version of NaziZombiesNEW.PK3 and Nazizombies_MapsNEW.WAD

The server name is Nazi Zombies: Doom Edition Beta testing, I am not sure how well it will work but I hope you can play on it without any problems.

EDIT: Server is now back up, closed it for a bit a while ago.
Last edited by NachtIntellect on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

piratefinn

Post by piratefinn » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:16 pm

WhiteAce wrote: So currently I am hosting a server for this after doing some beta testing with one of my maps (As buggy as this wad is), those who wish to Join are required to have Skulltag_Actors, Skulltag_Data_126 as well as the new downloadable version of NaziZombiesNEW.PK3 and Nazizombies_MapsNEW.WAD

The server name is Nazi Zombies: Doom Edition Beta testing, I am not sure how well it will work but I hope you can play on it without any problems.

EDIT: Server is now back up, closed it for a bit a while ago.
Will go test and provide feedback!
"This sorta situation gettin' kinda bad." "Kinda bad? This here's horrible we're gonna DIE!" "Yeah but I ain't worried." "How is you ain't worried?" "'Cus you can smack 'em all with yo dang-a-lang." "Oh snap, you're right." *whips out BFG*
I'm in game as CubedSoul.
Also we need a BFG similar to beta Doom, other words a Christmas gun.

NachtIntellect
Forum Regular

Post by NachtIntellect » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:27 pm

Oh yeah, I changed the name a bit, it's now Nazi Zombies: Doom Edition New Wad files on page 9, should have edited that in.

Angel_Neko_X
Forum Regular

Post by Angel_Neko_X » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:24 pm

The only progress of my mappack is my weapons, the video preview is only availble in download :
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/35863763/Swan% ... ogress.wmv

piratefinn

Post by piratefinn » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:55 pm

WhiteAce wrote: Oh yeah, I changed the name a bit, it's now Nazi Zombies: Doom Edition New Wad files on page 9, should have edited that in.
Two bugs so far found
1. Map choosing is screwed, going over the words with mouse no-workey.
2. Using idkfa I looked over all the weapons, one unnamed double barrel shotgun could fire twice 2 rounds then the reload animation borked up and it does a weird mix of reload and firing sprites. Otherwise yet to see problems.
"This sorta situation gettin' kinda bad." "Kinda bad? This here's horrible we're gonna DIE!" "Yeah but I ain't worried." "How is you ain't worried?" "'Cus you can smack 'em all with yo dang-a-lang." "Oh snap, you're right." *whips out BFG*
I'm in game as CubedSoul.
Also we need a BFG similar to beta Doom, other words a Christmas gun.

Angel_Neko_X
Forum Regular

Post by Angel_Neko_X » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:15 pm

For some peoples who's purchased Black Ops 2 or not, I've found out some maps layers.
Remake them could be our challenge for more improvements of the megawad.

Nuketown Zombies :
http://images.wikia.com/callofduty/imag ... es_Map.jpg

I don't have the rest the maps yet, we need to make a shitload of screenshots for make some good remake of some Black ops 2 zombies maps.
(Making screens is my job with fraps, but my target is the Bus Stop)

Ant1troll
Registered just to make one post

Post by Ant1troll » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:25 pm

Hey guys, it's bullets, probably never heard of me unless you play on zombie horde a lot. Anyway, I was playing this mod and found a few glitches, so I thought I would point them out so you can fix them when you have time.

The first one that I noticed was the ''Player 4'' name that seems to be stuck in the center of the start zone on Nacht Der Toten, second was the missing textures on the roof and around every single window, third is that the ray gun does not consume ammo, or at least it doesn't show that it is, and fourth, which is the worst one, is that half of the zombies around round 5+ will get stuck walking aimlessly outside on the ground, it's most noticeable by the kar98 area when you look off the balcony to the left of the window.

This mod is really good, and I think it could succeed, but these glitches like the ray gun and wandering zombies is game breaking.

EDIT: forgot one thing, when you start a game it says that you have beat the level, pretty annoying to me.

EDIT EDIT: only on round 8, i'll update this post with every glitch I can find on round 9+.

Update: the gate in the starting zone will not open, browning m1919 has the same problem as ray gun, the zombies that get stuck outside are teleporting to you instantly, m19 or something, one of those guns on the starting walls, when you get it in the box, it takes away your old weapon and doesnt give anything.

Update 2: the window to the right of the kar98 cabinet is ignored by zombies, and the game crashes if you try to load a saved game :P.
Last edited by Ant1troll on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TankDempsey
Forum Regular

Post by TankDempsey » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:45 am

Angel_Neko_X wrote: For some peoples who's purchased Black Ops 2 or not, I've found out some maps layers.
Remake them could be our challenge for more improvements of the megawad.

Nuketown Zombies :
http://images.wikia.com/callofduty/imag ... es_Map.jpg

I don't have the rest the maps yet, we need to make a shitload of screenshots for make some good remake of some Black ops 2 zombies maps.
(Making screens is my job with fraps, but my target is the Bus Stop)
I recently started making a nuketown map right now
Find me online in-game as Mario