Invasion of the Imps - The reboot

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
Rabbit lord
Forum Regular

Invasion of the Imps - The reboot

Post by Rabbit lord » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:51 pm

03/19/13: Started working on this again, though sparingly. Uploaded one in-progress screenshot

Reposting for glory
------------------
Invasion of the Imps is a single player wad based around the Doom 3 type storyline (A portal is opened and demons invade). Jumping and crouching will be required for certain passages and secrets (Platforming skills are a plus :P ). Multiplayer is something I'm still considering.

[ Story ]

//After a long time reading this, I decided that I will rework this story and make it something new. (may still have lots of similarities though ( -_-))

------------

As very few (or a lot) of you know, Invasion of the Imps was released a few years back. This is a complete remake of the Original Invasion Of the Imps which can still be downloaded from >here<.

Map01: The Invasion
Spoiler: Screenshot (Open)
Spoiler: OLD Screenshots: 11/28/11 (Open)
These are current screenshots to provide work I've currently done. This is not the final product and will most likely change in later versions.
Mark II Plasma Gun (formerly known as the Frozen Plasma Gun)
ImageImage
Fires a charged shot that goes into critical condition. It then seperates and spreads in three different directions at high velocity.

I plan on adding multiple Imps (Custom/Recolors), and various new textures (Custom/Recolors). Along with a few new weapons, items, and music (that also might be custom or edits).
Last edited by Rabbit lord on Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

metroide34french
New User

RE: Invasion of the Imps - The reboot

Post by metroide34french » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:46 pm

download ?

Rabbit lord
Forum Regular

RE: Invasion of the Imps - The reboot

Post by Rabbit lord » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:09 am

Currently I've been working on other projects and haven't worked on this one. There isn't a download link at the moment, but I'll soon start working on this project soon and upload a beta.