All released Zandronum builds
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:39 pm
by geNia » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:06 pm
Q-Zandronum 1.3.4 has been released!
You can get the engine build from Q-Zandronum website
- Ring out death now properly displays the death message
- Fixed LMS enabling warmup mode after every round
- Fixed Second Jump velocity formula when moving diagonally
- When a client joins, the server sends information about all items players carry
- `+NOMORPHLIMITATIONS` now also keeps player velocity and pitch
- Added `+ABSOLUTESECONDJUMP` player flag that makes second jumps set velocity instead of adding to it
- Forum Regular
- Posts: 110
- Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:35 pm
- Location: Legendary Macrocosm
- Clan: Candid Yams
- Clan Tag: MMCY
by mattbratt11 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:08 am
Are you open to questions?
If so, I have one if you like.
Does this port run Vanilla Doom, or is this port QCDE Exclusive?
If the latter is the answer, I heard it only runs with QCDE, not vanilla.