Stand up Against Cancer.

Off-topic chat. Real talk.
Hellsmith1

Stand up Against Cancer.

Post by Hellsmith1 » Tue May 05, 2020 9:04 am

I know that this not a good place to do this. My mom is fighting colon cancer and it spread to here liver and stomach. And its not looking good for her and she's only in her mid 50s & 🥺😢 all I can hope for is a miracle. Please I need all the support, prayers and love that you can give for my mom because she needs it more than ever. 🙁😢.

Thank you!!

madcat
Forum Regular
Clan Tag: [Sun]

Re: Stand up Against Cancer.

Post by madcat » Tue May 05, 2020 2:16 pm

Hellsmith1 wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 9:04 am
I know that this not a good place to do this. My mom is fighting colon cancer and it spread to here liver and stomach. And its not looking good for her and she's only in her mid 50s & 🥺😢 all I can hope for is a miracle. Please I need all the support, prayers and love that you can give for my mom because she needs it more than ever. 🙁😢.

Thank you!!
I believe that there is no place not suitable for asking for prayers for the well-being of your ailing loved ones, not even here on the hell-themed videogame community forum.

As this is the only thing I can do, I will do all I can do.

Prayers from Czech republic

Jigsaw
Forum Regular

Post by Jigsaw » Wed May 06, 2020 6:16 pm

Hi there. I'm sorry about what you're going through. All I can say is always stay faithful and don't lose hope. I've been in a similar situation and it is very much possible to defeat this. My thoughts are with you.

Gaia74

Post by Gaia74 » Fri May 08, 2020 6:47 am

What terrible news, I hope that everything improves, I wish the best for your mother!, I will pray as well as Madcat did

Matiu
Posts a lot
Clan: FS (ZD)
Clan Tag: Your Pal

Post by Matiu » Thu May 28, 2020 4:37 pm

Hope she's alright dude... ik that it's been 20 days, hope God will be with you buddy
Current FS member (ZDaemon), former GOH member, former SNS Staff and former ZDaemon Discord Admin.
Youtube Channel | Matiu's Purple World | Instagram | Twitter

dannymears
New User

Post by dannymears » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:59 pm

Hey man, this is a great place to reach out. We're all family right? Bless you mate, will be praying for your Mum to get better. God be with you man.