Complete Comprehensive List of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (as of 4/14/2019)

Off-topic chat. Real talk.
legion
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

Complete Comprehensive List of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (as of 4/14/2019)

Post by legion » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:37 am

There's plenty of lists that have a subjective "here's the order this happens in the MCU" list, but here's the complete list of Marvel Cinematic Universe content, ordered by release date.
Spoiler: Old Version(s) (Open)
5/7/2019 https://pastebin.com/Q4Fbsvd1

I compiled this list for personal reasons, but I figure someone else may wish for this list. Not included are shit like comics and whatnot.
Last edited by legion on Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Zakken
Frequent Poster Miles card holder
Clan: Power Fragging
Clan Tag: [PF]

Re: Complete Comprehensive List of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (as of 4/14/2019)

Post by Zakken » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:44 pm

Cool list! Would you recommend watching the seasonal shows spliced up like that or no? If not, then at which point should one watch them?

legion

Re: Complete Comprehensive List of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (as of 4/14/2019)

Post by legion » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:36 pm

Zakken wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:44 pm
Cool list! Would you recommend watching the seasonal shows spliced up like that or no? If not, then at which point should one watch them?
It is my understanding that the movies take top priority, but just below are Agents of SHIELD and Agent Carter, as those series follow off of people directly seen in the movies (maybe there are others, but I haven't seen all the movies yet, so this may be mistaken)

I believe if you're just looking for direct tie-ins to the movies, then Agents of SHIELD and Agent Carter are probably the only things you need to watch. Punisher and Daredevil were well acclaimed iirc, so you probably wouldn't go wrong watching those.

Watching my list is for those completionists who want to see (nearly) everything related to the MCU. I didn't list the comics because while the TV shows alone are already hard enough to obtain and watch, finding the comics is nearly impossible.

legion

Post by legion » Tue May 07, 2019 8:43 am

Updated the list to include Marvel's Iron Fist (idk how I missed that the first time) and to adjust for the new latest updated episodes.