Swan Fox : Alptraum

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
Angel_Neko_X
Forum Regular

Swan Fox : Alptraum

Post by Angel_Neko_X » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:58 am

Swan Fox Alptraum is an mappack for nazi zombies DOOM Edition.
It's the alternative story of the Swan Fox trilogy, but same charaters, same places but your only ennemy is... The horde...

Maplist :

Features :

-5 news maps
-New ennemies, and also in the dog rounds
-New weapons

Features stats :

Red: Not featured yet
Yellow: Still in working or not featured and in progress
Blue: Feature done
Green : feature done but not in wad

Bosses (also dog rounds ennemies) :
-Alptraum (Lucia Raafeiz) :
That zombie girl is the leader of the nazi zombies, opposite to Samantha Maxis, she can attacks with her railgun that she stole it from the U.A.C, 2 hits, you're dead! And careful, she can spawn some zombies.

Note : Can appear in Zombies hell when you open a door to the nazi room

-Ghost :
Those souls are been sended by Lucia, just be careful, for kill him in one shot, he must be close to you for put you down at once, fast and invisible, don't wonder if you can use an weapon against them.

Note : Can appear in Alptraum Auf Golden Wings only and also in the same time in the others maps with the hell dogs.

Weapons list:
-Winchester
-Molotov
-Alptraum railgun (you can get it when you beat Lucia in zombies hell)
-Landmines
-Nailgun

-Smartgun
-M41A
-Plasma rifle (from DOOM3)
-DOOM 3 SMG
-M1887 shotgun
-Flaregun
-Uzi
-Blaster (based on Quake 2 first weapon)
-Firebomb launcher
-Big Fucking Gun 9000 (limited until 3 shoots)
Download :
Videos availbles here :
phpBB [video]
The [video] tag is deprecated, please use the [media] tag
phpBB [video]
phpBB [video]
phpBB [video]
phpBB [video]
phpBB [video]
"Swan Fox doesn't like hurting other people, I do!" -Diane "Elliot" McModua (Hotline U.A.C)

mifu
Retired Staff / Community Team Member
Clan: Demon RiderZ

RE: Swan Fox : Alptraum

Post by mifu » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:04 pm

Hi there,

I got some complaints and suggestions about this map pack.

1st, the bad points:

1. There seems to be a lack of texture variation on the UAC map. It is like.. all silver (even that table)
2. If that tech pad thing on that hell map was meant to be a teleporter pad, it is quite possible to make it even better. Could of make a teleport thats like on a wall for instance.
3. I do not know what you changed in that e1m1 look alike map, but it seems like you just copied and pasted then added everything you needed for this game-mode, which is usually frowned upon.
4. Most of these maps are lacking detail. Detail can add to the atmosphere of a game, in this case it should be something like a zombie invasion type feeling I should get.. but I do not.

It is easy to improve these maps. Just do not rush them and take your time, and they will look and hopefully play good once you spend a good amount of time on them :)

NachtIntellect
Forum Regular

RE: Swan Fox : Alptraum

Post by NachtIntellect » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:14 pm

mifu wrote: Hi there,

I got some complaints and suggestions about this map pack.

1st, the bad points:

1. There seems to be a lack of texture variation on the UAC map. It is like.. all silver (even that table)
2. If that tech pad thing on that hell map was meant to be a teleporter pad, it is quite possible to make it even better. Could of make a teleport thats like on a wall for instance.
3. I do not know what you changed in that e1m1 look alike map, but it seems like you just copied and pasted then added everything you needed for this game-mode, which is usually frowned upon.
4. Most of these maps are lacking detail. Detail can add to the atmosphere of a game, in this case it should be something like a zombie invasion type feeling I should get.. but I do not.

It is easy to improve these maps. Just do not rush them and take your time, and they will look and hopefully play good once you spend a good amount of time on them :)
Off-topic but Amen to that, I am still working on my first map and it's been 2 months, it needs a lot added to it but I just run out of ideas.
Did you just bite me? Come here, I will bite you back bastard.