Sorry For Now.

Off-topic chat. Real talk.
Matiu
Posts a lot
Clan: FS (ZD)
Clan Tag: Your Pal

Sorry For Now.

Post by Matiu » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:33 am

Well, i shall apologize but no one even thinks that everyone is mad against me again lasting my final chance but yes.... i shall stop my line trough any patron of causing Drama, Problems, Ignorance and such.

I feel bad of myself, thinking myself that i should realize i'm stupid as myself been involved to various problems, depression and factors that i should apologize... i just feel that everything did go trough the floor, that i am banned from there like 2 times and perma banned from Doomworld as what i've done.... now as i tried to gain a new apologize to MiFU but he feels angry as i've decided to refuse to go at the tourneys in those conditions... probably now everyone is against me so yeah, i'm upset.

I shall feel boring and yeah... i decide to cut this shit leading my problems IRL or Internet, no one can help me, no one can save MetalGuy.

As this is not a drama service, i feel sorry for now but the problems are been always on my life trough my heart.... i shall apologize but there's no more chances.

:sadface:

Catastrophe
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

Re: Sorry For Now.

Post by Catastrophe » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:07 am

The Toxic Avenger
Forum Staff
Clan: ???
Clan Tag: [???]

Post by The Toxic Avenger » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:14 am

Now prove it.

Also to everyone: no bullshit. I'm leaving this unlocked for now but any bullshit posts beyond this one are getting warned. We've already had enough of it.

Fused
Contributor

Post by Fused » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:08 am

Like TTA said, prove it. I'm all in for second chances, or well, in this case probably the fifth already, but it's been a while.
To begin, you should probably reduce the posting a bit, because most of the time whatever you post is not helpful. Also steer away from any drama that happends, and just report it, should it be something against the rules.
Catastrophe wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:07 am
https://www.autismspeaks.org/
This is very unnecessary.
My mods
Image Image

My socials
Image Image

Konda
Forum Regular

Post by Konda » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:53 am

I guess you're like 15-16, maybe even younger, it's not uncommon for people of that age to act like this. The bad english is probably making it even worse. Just control yourself for now. Think what a normal person would do in some situation you find yourself in before speaking. And as Fused said, before you post something, first think "is my post really going to help the discussion or just add useless banter?". Also, it's probably going to be helpful if you learn to ignore people instead of responding to them if they try to provoke you. If you master that skill, you'll probably put yourself above half of the community with just that.

And yeah, remember to take it easy. It's not the end of the world. Very few things in life should get a rise out of you.

Lollipop
Zandrone

Post by Lollipop » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:06 pm

I consider myself anecdotal evidence that it is possible for an idiot to stop posting stupid things.
You can improve buddy, just stay at it and don't let yourself be tempted to do something unreasonable and you'll be fine. Konda is essentially spot on here.

Espio
Forum Regular

Post by Espio » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:45 pm

Konda wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:53 am
Also, it's probably going to be helpful if you learn to ignore people instead of responding to them if they try to provoke you. If you master that skill, you'll probably put yourself above half of the community with just that.
Do this, I did the same during Skulltag's last few weeks of dying and things have been way more relaxed for myself.
https://youtu.be/qbgpcemxVPA?t=8s "Get the fuck up."
https://www.mediafire.com/?kb7sf1nizgwvqsr My custom music wad for Doom I & II - 166 MEG WARNING

<Dark-Slayer>CorpseGr1nder, get a job
<Konar6>blow*

(09:58:54)<BlueCool>think of all the stuff i couldve done in thoes 5 second
(09:59:05)<BlueCool>1. bake cookies
(09:59:16)<BlueCool>2. eat cookies

Ænima
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ænima » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:36 pm

I forgive you.
­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­
Doom64: Unabsolved: New weapons, monsters, and gameplay features for coop !

ZandroSkins
: a pack made by our community

Matiu
Posts a lot
Clan: FS (ZD)
Clan Tag: Your Pal

Post by Matiu » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:37 pm

Thank You all for the forgives, i shall calm down and to relax.