[TSPG] The Sentinel's Summoning Grounds - ZdoomWars 2v2 TLMS Tournament - The summoning grounds are open!!

Plan tournaments and matches, and initiate challenges here. Prove your inner internet tough guy.
Matiu
Posts a lot
Clan: FS (ZD)
Clan Tag: Your Pal

Re: [TSPG] The Sentinel's Summoning Grounds - ZdoomWars 2v2 TLMS Tournament

Post by Matiu » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:44 pm

Hello, How's been the day?

Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ivan » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:13 pm

MetalGuy213 wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:44 pm
Drinking blood of my enemies, how about you?
=== RAGNAROK DM ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== ALWAYS BET ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== Who wanta sum wang? ===
=== Death and Decay - A new Monster/Weapon replacer ===

Matiu
Posts a lot

Post by Matiu » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:19 pm

Ivan wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:13 pm
MetalGuy213 wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:44 pm
Drinking blood of my enemies, how about you?
Been Fine... just 4 tourneys to do at this moment.

Icon

Post by Icon » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:11 pm

Alright, guess it's not surprising.....

Players: Icon and Repo Man at your service.
Team Name: Frozen Hell.
Availability: Available anytime.
New to ZDW?: Yes, Repo is old fat and washed up and extremely out of practice. Uh.. and i am newbie...

Mobius
Banned
Location: The center of the A3's controversial and machiavellian conspiracy
Clan: Cube
Clan Tag: Aᵌ
Banned: Permanently

Post by Mobius » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:22 pm

I thought Icon quit doom, and how he was worried about Savant+Repoman. I guess he 'quit' doom so he could not be with avernus and killstrike so he can take Repo. Rofl anything to win
dewsome: i can do this all day
dewsome: do you think you're somehow special? i spent years arguing with nostar, jenova, mobius
<+Thomas13> Mobius u r inferior, go outside and get beaten up
Alfonzo ~ "I wonder who will hear him trash talk when the dirt closes over him?"

Icon

Post by Icon » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:31 pm

Mobius wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:22 pm
I thought Icon quit doom, and how he was worried about Savant+Repoman. I guess he 'quit' doom so he could not be with avernus and killstrike so he can take Repo. Rofl anything to win
Yeah, sorry i got baited into this, too much troll mode. Anyway i will leave for sure to make you happy, lol
Um, you're taking it wrong.
I said i worried about it because it's only good team would be there, if they did teamup, so uh... you messed up, look teams now.
I don't know why you so upset about this, anyway i could teamup with necro/ks/ivan, and it will be same result.

Mobius
Banned

Post by Mobius » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:39 pm

Icon wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:31 pm
Yeah, sorry i got baited into this, too much troll mode. Anyway i will leave for sure to make you happy, lol
I said i worried about it because it's only good team would be there, if they did teamup, so uh... you messed up, look teams now.
I don't know why you so upset about this, anyway i could teamup with necro/ks/ivan, and it will be same result.
yeah and now you aren't worried because you sniped Repo from Savant so he isn't a worry. Rofl exactly as planned.
dewsome: do you think you're somehow special? i spent years arguing with nostar, jenova, mobius
Alfonzo ~ "I wonder who will hear him trash talk when the dirt closes over him?"

Icon

Post by Icon » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:42 pm

Mobius wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:39 pm
Icon wrote:
yeah and now you aren't worried because you sniped Repo from Savant so he isn't a worry. Rofl exactly as planned.
I swear, it's not true, lol.
Savant didn't want to play, if i tell you why it may bring another negative chat.
You may ask Repo if you don't believe me.

Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ivan » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:42 pm

Icon wrote:
Mobius wrote:
Hmm, so let me get this straight, I'll go over line by line.

When someone says they'll leave doom, and then comes the day after, what would you think about them? You certainly think they're either a big liar or a stupid memer. Which one are you?

He's not taking it wrong. You got so upset over losing at a shitty mod you pulled off this meme.

You're only worried because you'd not get to win. And they aren't even a strong team like where's this even coming from, past experiences? (Getting raped?)

He's not upset. Imagine the same thing being done to you: "Hey guys I'm leaving doom and I'll delete you from all contacts even though we had good times together hmmm" then come back the next day acting like nothing happened. I'd question the person's mental health. We all know you did all this because you couldn't make up your mind about who to team with because you're a beta male who can't decide for himself. You clearly thought it wouldn't be the same result, hence you pulled all this. It's ok though, we're still friends. ™

Mobius
Banned

Post by Mobius » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:45 pm

Ivan wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:42 pm
He's not upset. Imagine the same thing being done to you: "Hey guys I'm leaving doom and I'll delete you from all contacts even though we had good times together hmmm" then come back the next day acting like nothing happened. I'd question the person's mental health. We all know you did all this because you couldn't make up your mind about who to team with because you're a beta male who can't decide for himself. You clearly thought it wouldn't be the same result, hence you pulled all this. It's ok though, we're still friends. ™
more like "hey guys I am leaving zdoomwars and all things related to it and delete you from contacts," come back and never readd anyone either. rofl.

Icon

Post by Icon » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:48 pm

Ivan wrote:
Icon wrote:
Mobius wrote:

When someone says they'll leave doom, and then comes the day after, what would you think about them? You certainly think they're either a big liar or a stupid memer. Which one are you?

He's not taking it wrong. You got so upset over losing at a shitty mod you pulled off this meme.

You're only worried because you'd not get to win. And they aren't even a strong team like where's this even coming from, past experiences? (Getting raped?)

You are trying to make me laught.
I'm never worried about that, rofl.
So... now you're psychologist, didn't know about that! And I'm a psychiatrist and i think you need to talk with doctor, imo.
You may think anything, i don't really care much.

Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ivan » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:50 pm

Icon wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:48 pm
Ivan wrote:
Icon wrote:
Mobius wrote:

So... now you're psychologist, didn't know about that! And I'm a psychiatrist and i think you need to talk with doctor, imo.
Is that why you said you're a taking break due to emotional stress related reasons? Hmmm...

Icon

Post by Icon » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:54 pm

Ivan wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:50 pm
Icon wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:48 pm
Ivan wrote:
Icon wrote:

Is that why you said you're a taking break due to emotional stress related reasons? Hmmm...
Okay, i get it.
With that logic it means this guy who having emotional stress, should go instantly to mental hospital and get isolated.
Damn, sorry i'm human, i have emotions... i'm not mutant.

Afrit

Post by Afrit » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:27 am

i'm offended, mutants have emotions

Matiu
Posts a lot

Post by Matiu » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:18 am

Once again i keep training... I Would might that Icon and Repo would take the Metal Monster Revolution team too quick :(

Zakken
Frequent Poster Miles card holder
Clan: Power Fragging
Clan Tag: [PF]

Post by Zakken » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:23 am

Mobius wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:39 pm
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Repo agree to team with Icon in the first place? If Savant were to play and Repo wanted to play with him, he could've easily refused to team with Icon. So why exactly is Icon alone being held accountable since it was a mutually-agreed-upon team (like all others)?

Also, all of these "you shouldn't have come back >:(" hate boners are a tad unnecessary. Surely there are some grievances worth talking over, but none of those have anything to do with this thread.

Matiu
Posts a lot

Post by Matiu » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:16 pm

Last day of supscription, let's see how many people get's on for more in singing up.

Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ivan » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:24 am

Icon chilling with his foster parents and Repoman. (Icon in center)

Icon

Post by Icon » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:16 am

Hello ivan! How are you my friend!
So, you're planning playing zdoom wars tournament? Yet.
DND <3

Last edited by Icon on Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Matiu
Posts a lot

Post by Matiu » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:21 am

I Think that sign ups are closing for now...
12:21 am here.