Three Word Story

This section is for any interactive threads or games played on the forums.
Posts in this section are not counted towards total post count.
Doomkid
Frequent Poster Miles card holder
Clan: UniDoom
Clan Tag: [UD]

Re: Three Word Story

Post by Doomkid » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:01 am

What is love?", Sean wondered, "Is Zandronum on Tuesday." Recently schizophrenics are simply not understanding the meaning of Panda, Panda, Panda, so they thought "What if we ate the Batman cookies from the We Win Ok bakery on 7th and get away? It's No Use! Give Galactus RCON I second that ham sandwich review never ever alright. "I'm confused", complained the outdated Tai cuisine chef, "What, It's No Use!" Suddenly, an idea in human form began to realize that Post Hell is invaded by purple people eaters that can eat all day, and it triggers that monster closet, but by myself am wondering how to inject twelve litres of oil into the veins of my Tesla Volt.

Fuzzy space raptors unexpectedly found some guns and then drank foot sweat.

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:04 am

What is love?", Sean wondered, "Is Zandronum on Tuesday." Recently schizophrenics are simply not understanding the meaning of Panda, Panda, Panda, so they thought "What if we ate the Batman cookies from the We Win Ok bakery on 7th and get away? It's No Use! Give Galactus RCON I second that ham sandwich review never ever alright. "I'm confused", complained the outdated Tai cuisine chef, "What, It's No Use!" Suddenly, an idea in human form began to realize that Post Hell is invaded by purple people eaters that can eat all day, and it triggers that monster closet, but by myself am wondering how to inject twelve litres of oil into the veins of my Tesla Volt.

Fuzzy space raptors unexpectedly found some guns and then drank foot sweat. "Well, that was
"For the world is hollow, and I have touched the sky."

Doomkid
Frequent Poster Miles card holder
Clan: UniDoom
Clan Tag: [UD]

Post by Doomkid » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:58 am

Fuzzy space raptors unexpectedly found some guns and then drank foot sweat. "Well, that was magically delicious, but

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:40 pm

Fuzzy space raptors unexpectedly found some guns and then drank foot sweat. "Well, that was magically delicious, but what about dessert?"

Sean
IRC Operator

Post by Sean » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:09 pm

Fuzzy space raptors unexpectedly found some guns and then drank foot sweat. "Well, that was magically delicious, but what about dessert?" Suddenly, a giant
<capodecima> i dont say any more word without my loyer jenova

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:27 am

Fuzzy space raptors unexpectedly found some guns and then drank foot sweat. "Well, that was magically delicious, but what about dessert?" Suddenly, a giant chocolate birthday cake

Sean
IRC Operator

Post by Sean » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:35 am

Fuzzy space raptors unexpectedly found some guns and then drank foot sweat. "Well, that was magically delicious, but what about dessert?" Suddenly, a giant chocolate birthday cake was eaten by

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:11 pm

Fuzzy space raptors unexpectedly found some guns and then drank foot sweat. "Well, that was magically delicious, but what about dessert?" Suddenly, a giant chocolate birthday cake was eaten by a very hungry

Sean
IRC Operator

Post by Sean » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:12 am

Fuzzy space raptors unexpectedly found some guns and then drank foot sweat. "Well, that was magically delicious, but what about dessert?" Suddenly, a giant chocolate birthday cake was eaten by a very hungry and obese purple

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:33 pm

Fuzzy space raptors unexpectedly found some guns and then drank foot sweat. "Well, that was magically delicious, but what about dessert?" Suddenly, a giant chocolate birthday cake was eaten by a very hungry and obese purple and green striped

Sean
IRC Operator

Post by Sean » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:34 pm

Fuzzy space raptors unexpectedly found some guns and then drank foot sweat. "Well, that was magically delicious, but what about dessert?" Suddenly, a giant chocolate birthday cake was eaten by a very hungry and obese purple and green striped llama wearing a

Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ivan » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:16 pm

Fuzzy space raptors unexpectedly found some guns and then drank foot sweat. "Well, that was magically delicious, but what about dessert?" Suddenly, a giant chocolate birthday cake was eaten by a very hungry and obese purple and green striped llama wearing a shitty forum theme.
=== RAGNAROK DM ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== ALWAYS BET ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== Who wanta sum wang? ===
=== Death and Decay - A new Monster/Weapon replacer ===

Sean
IRC Operator

Post by Sean » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:42 pm

Fuzzy space raptors unexpectedly found some guns and then drank foot sweat. "Well, that was magically delicious, but what about dessert?" Suddenly, a giant chocolate birthday cake was eaten by a very hungry and obese purple and green striped llama wearing a shitty forum theme.

Meanwhile, over in

Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ivan » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:06 pm

Meanwhile, over in "Tasteless Memes Town"

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:49 pm

Meanwhile, over in "Tasteless Memes Town", singing "We are

Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ivan » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:53 pm

Meanwhile, over in "Tasteless Memes Town", singing "We are not the Champions"

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:09 am

Meanwhile, over in "Tasteless Memes Town", singing "We are not the Champions", the fans started

I was going for the "We are number one" meme, LOL.

Matiu
Posts a lot
Clan: FS (ZD)
Clan Tag: Your Pal

Post by Matiu » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:16 pm

Meanwhile, over in "Tasteless Memes Town", singing "We are not the Champions", the fans started that MetalGuy said

Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ivan » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:11 pm

Meanwhile, over in "Tasteless Memes Town", singing "We are not the Champions", the fans started that MetalGuy said nothing. Sadly, the

Sean
IRC Operator

Post by Sean » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:04 pm

Meanwhile, over in "Tasteless Memes Town", singing "We are not the Champions", the fans started that MetalGuy said nothing. Sadly, the newly-crowned King of