how would the league/doom change if audio on item pickups was turned off

Moderator: Global Doom Association

Galactus
Forum Regular

Re: how would the league/doom change if audio on item pickups was turned off

Post by Galactus » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:44 pm

Mobius wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:15 pm
Don't worry. It's the same players who go "A3 doesn't play anymore because they are scared" while we dominated the entire port for almost 7 years with like R being the only clan to honestly say they dominate us.
*cough* *cough*

Mobius
Banned
Location: The center of the A3's controversial and machiavellian conspiracy
Clan: Cube
Clan Tag: Aᵌ
Banned: Permanently

Post by Mobius » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:04 pm

Galactus wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:44 pm
Mobius wrote:
Don't worry. It's the same players who go "A3 doesn't play anymore because they are scared" while we dominated the entire port for almost 7 years with like R being the only clan to honestly say they dominate us.
*cough* *cough*
I don't know what you're coughing about. You weren't relevant when anything mattered.
dewsome: i can do this all day
dewsome: do you think you're somehow special? i spent years arguing with nostar, jenova, mobius
<+Thomas13> Mobius u r inferior, go outside and get beaten up
Alfonzo ~ "I wonder who will hear him trash talk when the dirt closes over him?"

ARGENTVM
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

Post by ARGENTVM » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:37 pm

Mobius wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:04 pm
Galactus wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:44 pm
Mobius wrote:
*cough* *cough*
I don't know what you're coughing about. You weren't relevant when anything mattered.
I guess he was waiting for you to tell him the history of R.... Huh, better get Watermelon on the double.

It's funny how some people can keep hating A3 so much they'll go out of their way to blame/chastise/argue with/shittalk A3 whether A3 is present. Usually A3 ends up filling whatever vacuum is available because no one else steps up to fill that niche. Then the same people continue with calling A3 the Evil Empire and other shit, regardless of if it's in the Megamans community or DooM community. It's actually pretty damn entertaining seeing that boogieman shit. It's even funnier given that competitive DooM has only continued to stagnate, considering I have not seen any new names (aside from the dime-a-dozen aliases floating round) and a lack of new content because those grudges will outlast the community.

That's something I'd like to see is new names, but I think I've only seen that in Megamans because I'm not as familiar with those people and they really haven't had a tournament scene.

Galactus
Forum Regular

Post by Galactus » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:06 pm

Mobius wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:04 pm
Then I think you should shorten the year span in your previous comment to a somewhat more realistic 1-2 years.

Mobius
Banned
Location: The center of the A3's controversial and machiavellian conspiracy
Clan: Cube
Clan Tag: Aᵌ
Banned: Permanently

Post by Mobius » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:31 am

Galactus wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:06 pm
Then I think you should shorten the year span in your previous comment to a somewhat more realistic 1-2 years.
Why? Is Pro going to protest? Spak? Oh right the former literally rivaled us in terms of actual abilities and the other we beat in a legitimate clan war. You weren't even around for any of it anyway.
dewsome: i can do this all day
dewsome: do you think you're somehow special? i spent years arguing with nostar, jenova, mobius
<+Thomas13> Mobius u r inferior, go outside and get beaten up
Alfonzo ~ "I wonder who will hear him trash talk when the dirt closes over him?"

mifu
Retired Staff / Community Team Member
Clan: Demon RiderZ

Post by mifu » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:41 am

Hi,

Really don't see why this had to be degraded to an argument. Yea I mean you should be able to debate about stuff, but this thread got derailed early.

Also Zakken already said he was going to enable this for the league servers.

Far as i'm concerned on the standpoint that now this thread is just gone to bickering about who was here when A3 vs PRO happened and whos not, this thread is done.