GDA Winter 2018 Rules and Sign-ups

Official sub-forum for the GDA CTF League. Signups are now open!

Moderator: Global Doom Association

User avatar
Dastan
FNF Team
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:44 pm
Clan: Lost Faction
Clan Tag: LF

Re: GDA Winter 2018 Rules and Sign-ups

#41

Post by Dastan » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:08 pm

Tai wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:05 pm
But fix whatever is triggering my anti-virus software lol.
Just add 3.1 to your anti virus exception list.

User avatar
Zakken
Posts a lot
Posts: 708
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:32 am
Location: House Ylisse
Clan: Renegades
Clan Tag: [R]

Re: GDA Winter 2018 Rules and Sign-ups

#42

Post by Zakken » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:09 am

Signing up Dranzer

Name: Dranzer
Country: USA
Preferred contact: Irc on zandronum #a3
Regular availability: evenings and weekends
* Determination.

legion
Contributor
Posts: 310
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:36 am

Re: GDA Winter 2018 Rules and Sign-ups

#43

Post by legion » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:47 am

legion
usa
you know this
whenever im around

User avatar
Zakken
Posts a lot
Posts: 708
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:32 am
Location: House Ylisse
Clan: Renegades
Clan Tag: [R]

Re: GDA Winter 2018 Rules and Sign-ups

#44

Post by Zakken » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:57 am

Signing up Water

Name: Water
Country: CA
Preferred contact: discord
Regular availability: Evenings only
* Determination.

Tai
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:21 am

Re: GDA Winter 2018 Rules and Sign-ups

#45

Post by Tai » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:08 am

Name: Tai
Country: USA
Preferred contact: Discord, Zandronum IRC
Regular availability: For the most part evenings and weekends

User avatar
IdeIdoom
Zandrone
Posts: 1109
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:19 am
Location: Meldola, Italy
Contact:

Re: GDA Winter 2018 Rules and Sign-ups

#46

Post by IdeIdoom » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:07 pm

As sign-ups are coming to close, I'm asking those who wrote Discord as their preferred contact but didn't mention any kind of name or ID number to message me in any way possible such thing.
Doing so would make my work go faster.

Discord: IdeIdoom#1717
IRC: IdeIdoom (use username morning for eventual memos)
Steam: Genericsum OR Profile Link
THE ROMANIAN POWERImage

Code: Select all

<+Dastan>	edd
<+Dastan>	boxxy skin when
<+Shift>	dastan you really want to fap at it this much and now you are going crazy and shredding your hair into a million tiny pieces for this boxxy skin to come out that way you can cum out
<+Dastan>	Shift, yes
--------------------------------------------------------------------
21:53:26  <@Estar>	well, if i'd be a girl, i would say ideidoom has ok looks

User avatar
Combinebobnt
Contributor
Posts: 1885
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:37 am
Location: Erth
Contact:

Re: GDA Winter 2018 Rules and Sign-ups

#47

Post by Combinebobnt » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:07 am

Dear Soulsucka,

It's not in the rules but how tall do I have to be to play in the world nation's federation universal international global doom agenda micro penis league?

Thanks, me (duh).

RoSKing
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:42 am
Contact:

Re: GDA Winter 2018 Rules and Sign-ups

#48

Post by RoSKing » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:04 am

Combinebobnt wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:07 am
Dear Soulsucka,

It's not in the rules but how tall do I have to be to play in the world nation's federation universal international global doom agenda micro penis league?

Thanks, me (duh).
6'3 and u got to be a body builder that can make a slam dunk. Also, it's actually called massive penis league, not micro. That's why we lift weights all day with our dicks.

See you never sweetheart.

User avatar
Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum
Posts: 2176
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:38 pm
Location: Omnipresent

Re: GDA Winter 2018 Rules and Sign-ups

#49

Post by Ivan » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:14 am

RoSKing wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:04 am
Combinebobnt wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:07 am
Dear Soulsucka,

It's not in the rules but how tall do I have to be to play in the world nation's federation universal international global doom agenda micro penis league?

Thanks, me (duh).
6'3 and u got to be a body builder that can make a slam dunk. Also, it's actually called massive penis league, not micro. That's why we lift weights all day with our dicks.

See you never sweetheart.
Proofs?
=== RAGNAROK DM ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== ALWAYS BET ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== Who wanta sum wang? ===
=== Death and Decay - A new Monster/Weapon replacer ===

tallset
Registered just to make one post
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun May 06, 2018 2:43 am
Clan: U.D.
Clan Tag: U.D.

Re: GDA Winter 2018 Rules and Sign-ups

#50

Post by tallset » Sun May 06, 2018 2:46 am

Name: Tallset
Country: Canada
Preferred contact: Dischord ID: killafalloutguy#2745
Regular availability: Evenings

User avatar
MetalGuy213
SNS Team
Posts: 643
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 7:56 pm
Location: Santiago De Chile
Clan: None
Clan Tag: Your Pal
Contact:

Re: GDA Winter 2018 Rules and Sign-ups

#51

Post by MetalGuy213 » Sun May 06, 2018 3:27 pm

tallset wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 2:46 am
Name: Tallset
Country: Canada
Preferred contact: Dischord ID: killafalloutguy#2745
Regular availability: Evenings
The event is already finished dude.
Sometimes you have to start again if you made much errors.
Youtube Channel. | MetalGuy's Community | Instagram | Twitter
Image
<Dynamo_> the question now is, who has the higher IQ, metalguy/tehvappy, or the spambot?

Locked