Official ZanStuff sub-forum. Project reviews go here.
- Retired Staff / Community Team Member
- Posts: 2558
- Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:44 am
What is this?
This is a sub-forum dedicated towards reviews. Anyone may post a review as long as the rules below are followed. Guidelines are there to just help people write a good review, they don't have to be followed.
- No "Lets Play" video reviews of any kind.
- Reviews must be coherent.
- All reviews must have a rating.
- A download link to the project being reviewed must be provided.
- A review of a project that is still a work-in-progress must be explicitly indicated along with its version.
- Give an effort to format your reviews. I've been told this is better formatted than this.
- Explain why you think something is good or bad.
- Post screenshots! They help readers visualize whatever you're reviewing.
- Avoid posting videos unless they're really short. People are more likely to click on fast loading images than a lengthy video.
- Try not to ramble on one subject for too long.
Last edited by Catastrophe
on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.