Project 115 by Combinebobnt

Official ZanStuff sub-forum. Project reviews go here.

Moderator: Slyfox

Combinebobnt
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

Project 115 by Combinebobnt

Post by Combinebobnt » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:15 pm

phpBB [video]
The [video] tag is deprecated, please use the [media] tag
Link to Project 115

Score 4/10
Last edited by Combinebobnt on Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ænima
Addicted to Zandronum

RE: Project 115 by Combinebobnt

Post by Ænima » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:00 pm

Damn I wanted to review this! I was gonna say that it was basically one giant cutscene with boring gameplay in-between.
­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­
Doom64: Unabsolved: New weapons, monsters, and gameplay features for coop !

ZandroSkins
: a pack made by our community

one_Two
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by one_Two » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:30 pm

That was more of a play through rather than a review, you could have summarized your thoughts at the end rather than just a score.

Fabysk
Forum Regular

Post by Fabysk » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:36 pm

Thank you for reviewing my project. I watched the whole video and I saw some faults in it that I will fix.

I know there are somethings that did bother you, mostly notable was the flashing in the main menu. You're using the software render and this mod is made for OpenGL. This is why you see the screen flashing. Try to play this project in OpenGL. Also in the main menu, the buildings you see there are the locations of the zombie maps. I'm new to mapping so I didn't really put too much work on some campaign missions. The most effort went to the zombie maps. I was mostly focused on the zombies mode. I'm going to try to focus on the campaign and put more effort into it. Another thing about zombies is that multiplayer is now implemented in it, so that's why you see "Starting match in 'x'. I may remove that or make it to 3 seconds. I know the cut scenes are boring, but I'm trying to make the story understandable. I might as well implement where the player can skip the scene. Remember that this is still in beta. Not everything you see in game is final. I'll try my best to make it better for the final release.

Again, thank you for reviewing my beta project :smile:
Image Image Image

Combinebobnt
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

Post by Combinebobnt » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:43 pm

I'll make sure my next review is better too, I did some things a little sloppy and I should probably give more of a conclusion at the end than I did like onetwo said.