I'm outing myself because I'm bored. This is an ama of one of the most infamous troll in this community's past:

This section is for any interactive threads or games played on the forums.
Posts in this section are not counted towards total post count.
Gul Dukat
Banned
Banned: Permanently

I'm outing myself because I'm bored. This is an ama of one of the most infamous troll in this community's past:

Post by Gul Dukat » Fri May 18, 2018 5:44 am

Yes, to some people this might not be a surprise but I am fka Mr-Cheater/Gaylord/Akasha/Doc Scott and both of other names I can't remember and I wanna do an ama for this forums because it's been a while since I officially interacted with you guys and I'm bored. Yes, I just effectively outed who I am. However, I stopped playing this game because my career, education, hobbies and other internet communities have took over my interest of doom and it was not liked I ever gain your respect even when I was acting in good behaviour and priv is mostly died at least to me. There's only one person in this community I talk to on a reoccurring basis and I won't say the name.

For those who are knew in the last 4 years:

I was an old school script kidder, spammer and spastic troll that terrorized this community for 6 years. I was the one who got Skulltag kicked off TWO different irc servers and why IRC is a bit of pain to use. Other than that, I'm a nobody that pissed a lot of people in the past 14 years.

Anyways, I'll answer any topic that isn't related to my real life(general real life topics are fine, just not stuff that would lead to me getting docx) and my other internet communities I am now heavily involved with (in good behaviour as well, I've moved on from my trolling days for the most part - still an asshole, still shitpost for the memes)

Also Shane, yes... you were right all long, now can you kindly fuck off. (prick)

Note: Before people start calling me for ban evading, I was unbanned three years ago this coming december, I just never came back in an official capacity other than me aliasing so I can play priv without scurrility. (the whole point of this account was for people to think I was genuine.)
Last edited by Gul Dukat on Fri May 18, 2018 6:01 am, edited 7 times in total.

Gul Dukat
Banned

Re: I'm outing myself because I'm bored. This is an ama of one of the most infamous troll in this community's past:

Post by Gul Dukat » Fri May 18, 2018 5:50 am

double post. might use this post later.

Ru5tK1ng
Frequent Poster Miles card holder

Re: I'm outing myself because I'm bored. This is an ama of one of the most infamous troll in this community's past:

Post by Ru5tK1ng » Fri May 18, 2018 4:23 pm

The most important question: When are you leaving?

Gul Dukat
Banned

Post by Gul Dukat » Fri May 18, 2018 4:48 pm

Ru5tK1ng wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 4:23 pm
The most important question: When are you leaving?
Already have for the most part, I'm just here for the shitpost, memes and reminiscing the past. I haven't played this game in months and haven't appeared on IRC since I was unbanned.

Ru5tK1ng

Post by Ru5tK1ng » Fri May 18, 2018 5:04 pm

So why did you randomly come on our TS and play unfunny music and sound bits? It was a weaksauce attempt at trolling and you didn't succeed in at least being funny. In fact, I'd rank you as one of the most unfunny people around Zandronum next to people like ALMN, Sean and Skullrush.

Gul Dukat
Banned

Post by Gul Dukat » Fri May 18, 2018 5:20 pm

People initially didn't think Andy Kaufman was a comedic genius; however he just wanted to laugh with himself and his few friends for being in the know. Just because you got shat on doesn't mean it wasn't funny for me and the few people who wanted it to happen.

ARGENTVM
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

Post by ARGENTVM » Fri May 18, 2018 5:28 pm

Whose bitch is this comparing themselves to a comedic genius R O F L... I don't think ban evading to play sounds that are comparable to a degenerate obese man sticking his face directly into a buffet tray at the Golden Corral counts as funny or shitting on anyone else but yourself and your bed. :lol:

Ru5tK1ng

Post by Ru5tK1ng » Fri May 18, 2018 5:28 pm

You can't compare yourself to Kaufman. You've proven yourself over the years to not a be a genius in any way.
Just because you got shat on doesn't mean it wasn't funny for me and the few people who wanted it to happen.
Interesting. Then you must find grass funny as well.

Gul Dukat
Banned

Post by Gul Dukat » Fri May 18, 2018 5:30 pm

Ru5tK1ng wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 5:28 pm
You can't compare yourself to Kaufman. You've proven yourself over the years to not a be a genius in any way.
Just because you got shat on doesn't mean it wasn't funny for me and the few people who wanted it to happen.
Interesting. Then you must find grass funny as well.
phpBB [media]

Gul Dukat
Banned

Post by Gul Dukat » Fri May 18, 2018 5:32 pm

ARGENTVM wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 5:28 pm
Whose bitch is this comparing themselves to a comedic genius R O F L... I don't think ban evading to play sounds that are comparable to a degenerate obese man sticking his face directly into a buffet tray at the Golden Corral counts as funny or shitting on anyone else but yourself and your bed. :lol:
Never compared myself to Kaufman, just stating people like Joe Rogan hated Kaufman because he was an asshole not a comedic genius.

phpBB [media]

nax
Lead Administrator

Post by nax » Fri May 18, 2018 8:57 pm

cool story, bro.

Razgriz
Forum Staff

Post by Razgriz » Sat May 19, 2018 2:53 pm

yea how did you guys humor gul kuck by responding the world will never know