Suggestion: Ban Decay

This section is for any interactive threads or games played on the forums.
Posts in this section are not counted towards total post count.
Catastrophe
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

RE: Suggestion: Ban Decay

Post by Catastrophe » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:41 am

Mobius wrote:
Catastrophe wrote: What do you mean "all" of his threads? I said "lol" once on a thread and I got banned. Plz research instead of bandwagoning from shit you hear on ts thanks.

edit: also preferrably leave me out of the convo as im not interested in derailing it
I'm just going to stop you right there
He said I got banned for "repeatedly" trolling strikerman and posting "lol" in all of his threads. That isn't the case. Thanks for providing the evidence.

Mobius
Banned
Location: The center of the A3's controversial and machiavellian conspiracy
Clan: Cube
Clan Tag: Aᵌ
Banned: Permanently

Post by Mobius » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:45 am

Catastrophe wrote:
Mobius wrote:
Catastrophe wrote: What do you mean "all" of his threads? I said "lol" once on a thread and I got banned. Plz research instead of bandwagoning from shit you hear on ts thanks.

edit: also preferrably leave me out of the convo as im not interested in derailing it
I'm just going to stop you right there
He said I got banned for "repeatedly" trolling strikerman and posting "lol" in all of his threads. That isn't the case. Thanks for providing the evidence.
That is literally what you did and got caught. You even laughed about it on ts.
dewsome: i can do this all day
dewsome: do you think you're somehow special? i spent years arguing with nostar, jenova, mobius
<+Thomas13> Mobius u r inferior, go outside and get beaten up
Alfonzo ~ "I wonder who will hear him trash talk when the dirt closes over him?"

Ru5tK1ng
Frequent Poster Miles card holder

Post by Ru5tK1ng » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:45 am

Catastrophe wrote:
ru5tk1ng wrote:Also wasn't it the icing on the cake for Blue when he got banned for repeatedly trolling strikerman and posting 'lol' in all of striker's threads? It's only epic meme funny when he's not on the receiving end.
What do you mean "all" of his threads? I said "lol" once on a thread and I got banned. Plz research instead of bandwagoning from shit you hear on ts thanks.

Hyperbole on my part, but yes it wasn't all his threads. And thanks for basically confirming you were trolling him. My point still stands.

http://zandronum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5273
http://zandronum.com/forum/showthread.p ... 2#pid72092
Projects

EonDM - With Hatred as my sidekick.
RageCTF - Made 1 map and did much more.
DBAB LMS - Pack made for Last Man Standing.
EonWeapons - Improve vanilla weapons and add stuff for kicks.
Progressive Duel - Leaving the old behind.
IDL201X CTF - Maintaining since 2013.
Strife AA - Helped tested + 1 map

Doomkid
Clan: UniDoom
Clan Tag: [UD]

Post by Doomkid » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:47 am

I have a good question, wtf even is this thread

Catastrophe

Post by Catastrophe » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:48 am

Ru5tK1ng wrote:
Catastrophe wrote:
ru5tk1ng wrote:Also wasn't it the icing on the cake for Blue when he got banned for repeatedly trolling strikerman and posting 'lol' in all of striker's threads? It's only epic meme funny when he's not on the receiving end.
What do you mean "all" of his threads? I said "lol" once on a thread and I got banned. Plz research instead of bandwagoning from shit you hear on ts thanks.

Hyperbole on my part, but yes it wasn't all his threads. And thanks for basically confirming you were trolling him. My point still stands.

My point stands as I've been trying to show that you were exaggerating. Wohoo.

Also if you think I regret those posts, I don't.

Btw, thanks to the others for proving my point that Decay has a crew by changing your avatars to mine :D way to make a good case for yourselves. Though I don't mind. Keep it.
Last edited by Catastrophe on Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Razgriz
Forum Staff

Post by Razgriz » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:51 am

Catastrophe wrote:
Ru5tK1ng wrote:
Catastrophe wrote:

My point stands as I've been trying to show that you were exaggerating. Wohoo.

Also if you think I regret those posts, I don't.

Btw, thanks to the others for proving my point that Decay has a crew by changing your avatars to mine :D way to make a good case for yourselves. Though I don't mind. Keep it.
Hey you have a band now, you should be happy because now you went from 0 members to 5.
<PUN1SH3R> Cube has a magnetic effect
<PUN1SH3R> all other clans are in orbit with us, they just dont know it
<PUN1SH3R> occasionally cube will pull a player into it's system
[Quote=DwangoUnited Website] Eyes has tainted the DWANGO name in World of Warcraft. Eyes owes several thousand gold to friends that offered to loan it to him. He's since cut us off completely, and is not planning on gaming or paying back what he owes leaving DWANGO United with the debt. You have hurt us in more ways than you can know, pal. I hope you're happy that we've bent over backwards for you. Thanks for paying us back with a spit in the face and a cold shoulder. By the way pal, your bfg skills suck ass.[/quote]
09:08 <Shane_> It's better being a cuck
09:08 <Shane_> Trust me, you'll learn one day

Catastrophe

Post by Catastrophe » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:51 am

Decay wrote:
Catastrophe wrote: Btw, thanks to the others for proving my point that Decay has a crew by changing your avatars to mine :D way to make a good case for yourselves. Though I don't mind. Keep it.
How does that anything to do with me? I don't control anybody, you are being paranoid dude.
Nicely memed, stop derailing this thread with your crew.

edit: oh good a forum moderator also derailing the thread
Last edited by Catastrophe on Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mobius
Banned

Post by Mobius » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:51 am

Catastrophe wrote: My point stands as I've been trying to show that you were exaggerating. Wohoo.
You don't have a point anymore. You literally got exposed unless that was your point and if that's the case then.. you don't know when you've lost.
Catastrophe wrote:Also if you think I regret those posts, I don't.
That's the problem with you 27 warnings.
Catastrophe wrote:Btw, thanks to the others for proving my point that Decay has a crew by changing your avatars to mine :D way to make a good case for yourselves. Though I don't mind. Keep it.
Decay has a crew by being in A3 yes, but then again this only happened after this pastebin so you tell me.
dewsome: do you think you're somehow special? i spent years arguing with nostar, jenova, mobius
Alfonzo ~ "I wonder who will hear him trash talk when the dirt closes over him?"

one_Two
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by one_Two » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:52 am

Slyfox wrote: Goddamn one_two, your posts have been getting saltier and saltier with every additional comment you add; if you have something on your mind, y'know I'm cerfitied for mental health emergencies
Lol boy, I've never given people shit unless they give it to me, thanks for the offer though.

Catastrophe

Post by Catastrophe » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:53 am

Ah yes, the same group always band wagoning together. Great work guys. I didn't even post first and I got involved. 10/10

edit: reminds me of when spak changed their avatars to mobius's face, how IRONIC
Last edited by Catastrophe on Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mobius
Banned

Post by Mobius » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:55 am

Catastrophe wrote: Ah yes, the same group always band wagoning together. Great work guys. I didn't even post first and I got involved. 10/10

edit: reminds me of when spak changed their avatars to mobius's face, how IRONIC
Weren't you the very person who use to cry about everyone leaving you for spak and we were the ones defending you? You know. Your own personal bandwagon.

Tux
Forum Regular

Post by Tux » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:55 am

HTG wrote: To be fair, most of the arguments decay is involved in has been with some pretty dumb people that have honestly had it coming (Fatelord, Tux being prime examples)
on topic tho: how about a poll with three options: "yes", "no" and "I don't care" to stop the shitstorm?
Last edited by Tux on Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
dear diary, tux today was a faggot again[/size]

Konda
Forum Regular

Post by Konda » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:55 am

Doomkid wrote: I have a good question, wtf even is this thread
Just sit back and enjoy the show

Code: Select all

<Synert> fuck
<Synert> plugged in my memory stick and got a bsod

Slyfox
ZanStuff Reviewer

Post by Slyfox » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:56 am

one_Two wrote:
Slyfox wrote: Goddamn one_two, your posts have been getting saltier and saltier with every additional comment you add; if you have something on your mind, y'know I'm cerfitied for mental health emergencies
Lol king, I've never given people shit unless they give it to me, thanks for the offer though.
No problem bruh,
I'm off on weekends though
Last edited by Slyfox on Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

mifu
Clan: Demon RiderZ

Post by mifu » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:59 am

Alright folks.

I kinda told Jwarrier to make this thread because it seems he hates the fact that Decay is still here. By the way, this is about no one else. Just Decay being banned because Jwarrier suggests it.

Real talk right now. If you are going to try to get us to perma ban someone because you actually dislike them, you ought a be on crack. I aint doing that shit, because otherwise I can see 95% of the community, gone.
Think about it for a few before you get me to elaborate.

one_Two
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by one_Two » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:59 am

Slyfox wrote:
one_Two wrote:
Lol king, I've never given people shit unless they give it to me, thanks for the offer though.
No problem bruh,
I'm off on weekends though
Just noticed I'm on Decay's hate list, please can you remove, I don't hate anyone, thanks.

Catastrophe

Post by Catastrophe » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:06 am

Mobius wrote:
Catastrophe wrote: Ah yes, the same group always band wagoning together. Great work guys. I didn't even post first and I got involved. 10/10

Weren't you the very person who use to cry about everyone leaving you for spak and we were the ones defending you? You know. Your own personal bandwagon.
If I've interpreted this correctly, you think I am wrong for calling you guys out for bandwagoning because everyone bandwagoned out of spak and came to me. And since I was ok with that, it is hypocritical of me to say that it's wrong in this case.

Assuming that is the rough idea you are conveying, the reason I don't think I'm at fault is because I've barely done anything to provoke any of you aside from that one IRC line. I really don't get why you are overreacting this hard when Decay was the one that started giving me shit when I came back to the forums originally.

So I'm willing to drop it if you all are willing to drop it as well. If not, then oh well.

ZZYZX
Posts a lot
Clan: A3
Clan Tag: [A3]

Post by ZZYZX » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:10 am

Guys, I'm posting in this thread because it's so popular and also because I've been told to NOT post here.

But more on topic, I don't think Decay should be banned as I can watch him shittalking people I don't like without having to do it myself and risk getting banned for it.
Good example is his response to Fate's post. So his occasional messages targeted at me aren't enough :)

Ru5tK1ng

Post by Ru5tK1ng » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:12 am

mifu wrote: Alright folks.

I kinda told Jwarrier to make this thread because it seems he hates the fact that Decay is still here. By the way, this is about no one else. Just Decay being banned because Jwarrier suggests it.

Real talk right now. If you are going to try to get us to perma ban someone because you actually dislike them, you ought a be on crack. I aint doing that shit, because otherwise I can see 95% of the community, gone.
Think about it for a few before you get me to elaborate.
Yes, that's why posed those question to Jwarrier:
Honestly, I'd like to know. If Decay is banned from the forums, does this mean we expect to see you actively posting and contributing to the forums? Or is this whole crusade to just play out your own petty vendetta against 'Decay and Co.'? Or are you just posting to stir up drama?

In communities I was apart of in the past, anyone who made these types of threads were banned instead because trying to rally up people publicly to get someone banned is just retarded. It's blatantly obvious the whole thing leads back to the bad blood between the two.
Projects

EonDM - With Hatred as my sidekick.
RageCTF - Made 1 map and did much more.
DBAB LMS - Pack made for Last Man Standing.
EonWeapons - Improve vanilla weapons and add stuff for kicks.
Progressive Duel - Leaving the old behind.
IDL201X CTF - Maintaining since 2013.
Strife AA - Helped tested + 1 map

Mobius
Banned

Post by Mobius » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:12 am

Catastrophe wrote: If I've interpreted this correctly, you think I am wrong for calling you guys out for bandwagoning because everyone bandwagoned out of spak and came to me.
No one bandwagon out of spak they bandwagon out of you and we were there to pick up the pieces. You literally even cried on these forums about it like a child and it was embarrassing to properly articulate what your grievances were (I should know. I did it for you).
Catastrophe wrote:And since I was ok with that, it is hypocritical of me to say that it's wrong in this case.
Except you said it was a bandwagon before we actually started to bandwagon our little avatar meme. You are a hypocrite.
Catastrophe wrote:Assuming that is the rough idea you are conveying, the reason I don't think I'm at fault is because I've barely done anything to provoke any of you aside from that one IRC line. I really don't get why you are overreacting this hard when Decay was the one that started giving me shit when I came back to the forums originally.
I don't know something about you saying decay and crew's bandwagon.
Last edited by Mobius on Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.