Fortunately/Unfortunately (Return To The Castle Zandronum)

This section is for any interactive threads or games played on the forums.
Posts in this section are not counted towards total post count.
Balrog
Forum Regular

RE: Fortunately/Unfortunately (Return To The Castle Zandronum)

Post by Balrog » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:17 pm

Fortunately:

A top-secret Soviet cheese mining unit was knocked out of orbit by the collision. Its Gouda shield activated in response to the oncoming meteoroids and shielded Castle Zandronum from the firestorm, while simultaneously dooming a nearby town to be consumed by lactose and space junk. Then...

Code: Select all

[15:53:14] balrog: one day, the original mm8bdm devteam from mfggu and i will meet in valhalla and we will be friends

<ijon>well fuk
<ijon>guess I gotta suck dicks now

(18:13:17)<Mayrine>i dont have to learnt anything about ACS

Cruduxy
Zandrone

Post by Cruduxy » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:37 pm

Unfortunately:

The mining unit explosion aggregated a race of hellish space cows who thought castle zandronum destroyed the unit.. Now hell bovines armed with milk-rifles and yoghunades surround the castle shielding in bunkers made out of swiss cheese..

Strategically the bovines shoot from a hole then hide inside it, popping from another and doing it over and over.. Making it neigh impossible for anyone to hit any of them!

Reinforcements join the bovines in a battalion of brave shamans who drew a star on the floor -of course using mouth-watering smelting cheese- and began summoning a storm.. A storm where it'll rain milk forever on the area...

But then....
Last edited by Cruduxy on Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Nothing to see here

CloudFlash
Zandrone

Post by CloudFlash » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:30 am

-=Fortunately=-
Tyrone suddenly stumbled upon Castle Zandronum's Armory, in which lied countless weapons of mass destruction, left by some other marines who tried to crush the defenses of Castle Zandronum alone. There were many gernade launchers, few nukes, few sloped transculent breakable soundproof 3d floors, one BFGover9000 prototype and one dog with green collar.
Last edited by CloudFlash on Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
https://i.imgflip.com/i5tpe.jpg
*Hey, who wants to hear my solution to the modern world's problems? ^Me! %Me! @Me! #Me! *WELL TOO BAD @Did he just stab himself with this butcher knife? %Looks like it ^Hey, the pizza guy arrived! %Pizza! Yey

Lollipop
Zandrone

Post by Lollipop » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:51 am

Unfortunately there was a magic barrier hindering acess and Tyrone can only get in if Igor gives him a special Key, only Igor have a copy of this key and it is imbued with Igors power. Tyrone Wonder how he is going to get the key from Igor, till his eyes lock on a crate, which might contain an answear. wondering what might be in the crate he walk over to the crate.
Fortunately...
Spoiler: Modding Qualifications (Open)
ACS: If it's of ridiculous scope and of suicide-inducing complexity then it's the thing for me.
DECORATE: I can make more or less any godawful hack I need. Doesn't mean it works, though.
Maps: I only map for testing ACS.
GFX: Not enough time or experience.

If you need help, advice or similar, feel free to send me a PM. ;)
Spoiler: My Current Projects (Open)
> ZMemory
> Various undeveloped ideas. (This one is an immutable fact)
Combinebobnt wrote:i can see the forum league is taking off much better than the ctf ones
GalactusToday at 1:07 PM
are you getting uncomfortable jap
feeling something happen down there

CloudFlash
Zandrone

Post by CloudFlash » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:56 am

-=Fortunately=-
In the crate is...
*play get-fanfare from your favourite Zelda game*
The MASTER KEY of CASTLE ZANDRONUM!
This special key allows you to lock and unlock any door in the Castle Zandronum, even the ones locked with Igor Special Barrier Locks! Wonder where could you use it, Tyrone...
Last edited by CloudFlash on Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Hey, who wants to hear my solution to the modern world's problems? ^Me! %Me! @Me! #Me! *WELL TOO BAD @Did he just stab himself with this butcher knife? %Looks like it ^Hey, the pizza guy arrived! %Pizza! Yey

Cruduxy
Zandrone

Post by Cruduxy » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:03 pm

Unfortunately

Once tyrone opens the barrier.. There is a titanium door behind it!! And the master key disappeared after usage...
A storm is approaching the castle and all defensive towers are unusable after getting all their windows and cannons shut with gelatin.

However...
Nothing to see here

Jigsaw
Forum Regular

Post by Jigsaw » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:45 pm

Fortunately, Tyrone was SO great at cheating, he somehow reached the ~ key of the Gods with his mind and silently cast a spell:

GIVE MASTERKEY

Therefore he had another key...

Bloax
Forum Regular

Post by Bloax » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:53 pm

Unfortunately, LORD IGOR BURST IN THROUGH THE CEILING, LOOKING VERY ANGRY AND PROCLAIMING:[/size]

SV_CHEATS MUST BE TRUE TO ENABLE THIS COMMAND[/size]
AND STOLE THE MASTERKEY RIGHT OUT OF TYRONE'S HANDS
[/size]
:igor:
Last edited by Bloax on Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[quote="Kennon Conrad"]Dear LawCounsels,
To prove your compressor works, I suggest you try it on your posts and then post only the result.

We all know an ideal lossy compressor would output 0 bytes for your posts, so see if you can beat that.

Have a nice day.[/quote]

Igor
Forum Regular

Post by Igor » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:05 pm

Bloax wrote: Unfortunately, LORD IGOR BURST IN THROUGH THE CEILING, LOOKING VERY ANGRY AND PROCLAIMING:[/size]

SV_CHEATS MUST BE TRUE TO ENABLE THIS COMMAND[/size]
AND STOLE THE MASTERKEY RIGHT OUT OF TYRONE'S HANDS
[/size]
:igor:
FORTUNATELY, IT WAS A FAKE IGOR!

THE REAL IGOR SHOWED UP, AND TOOK THE MASTERKEY OUT OF FAKE IGOR'S HANDS AND PROCLAIMED:[/size]

I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING WITTY TO SAY, PLEASE ACCEPT THIS MASTERKEY AS AN APOLOGY[/size]

Edward-san
Developer

Post by Edward-san » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:33 pm

Unfortunately, Igor got attacked by the fake Igor with a Super Shotgun, stealing the masterkey from his hands in the process. The fake Igor revealed his identity as the last Chex Warrior, named as 'Cherry' (OMG WHY!) and his objective was to avenge his comrades, killed by the Snots which were manipulated, in his opinion, by Igor (:O !).

After that, Cherry managed to escape outside the castle by jumping outside. In mid air, he took a special BFG9000, called LAZ9000, made with the combination of plasma energy and the phasing zorch. After yelling "TAKE THAT, YOU HUMPY CRIMINAL!", he fired a very huge ball, 10 times greater than the BFG9000 ball, in direction of the castle. It is said its power could destroy 5 Zandronums.

Fortunately ...

Bloax
Forum Regular

Post by Bloax » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:15 pm

Fortunately, he missed and instead zorched Castle Wolfenstein.
To prove your compressor works, I suggest you try it on your posts and then post only the result.

We all know an ideal lossy compressor would output 0 bytes for your posts, so see if you can beat that.

Have a nice day.[/quote]

CloudFlash
Zandrone

Post by CloudFlash » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:54 pm

-=Unfortunately=-
From the ruins of the Castle Wolfenstein, a hand emerged. It wasn't some special hand, if not for the fact that it had 3rd degree zorch burns all over. Soon a second hand followed the first, and after that a whole person burst out from it's rocky and sudden prison.

Adolf Hitler looked over to the west, from which the strange, gigantic green ball came. He whispered a single curse under his breath. Mighty Adolf Hitler! Beaten by a FUKKIN STRAY SHOT!
This is certainly not how one would dare to pick up a fight with Nazis. This is certainly not!
Bruised Hitler rose on his sore feet and yelled out a single command.
"RELASE THE KRAKEN!"

Bloax
Forum Regular

Post by Bloax » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:41 am

Fortunately, Tyrone was blissfully ignorant of all these terrible things happening just outside Castle Zandronum.
Last edited by Bloax on Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Have a nice day.[/quote]

CloudFlash
Zandrone

Post by CloudFlash » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:05 pm

Unfortunately he wasn't blissfully ignorant of all these terrible things happening just outside Castle Zandronum for very long, because at this very moment Hitler led his army of zombie nazis and a single Kraken towards Castle Zandronum. And no, I don't want to know where did he get zombie nazis from either.
Last edited by CloudFlash on Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spottswoode
Forum Regular

Post by Spottswoode » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:26 pm

Fortunately, the zombie army was incredibly stupid and got lost on the way to Castle Zandronum. Only Hitler and the Kraken arrived at the gates of Castle Zandronum. Igor rose, badly wounded, and prepared to deal with Hitler, the Kraken, and, of course, Cherry the last Chex warrior. Unfortunately......
Last edited by Spottswoode on Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dirge
(Killed, for now)

The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.

Slim
Zandrone
Clan: Can't fit it in here
Clan Tag: -=FSR=-

Post by Slim » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:55 pm

Unfortunatley, There was no support, no weapons, things looked grim for Igor. His only chance could be a miracle.....
Last edited by Slim on Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Your childish antics grow tiring. If you dare to fight me, then I accept your challenge: Anytime, anywhere." - Zero, Megaman X5
Spoiler: Quotes (Open)
5:54 PM - Slim: you're complaining about something so small that
5:54 PM - Lance: so? we do that all the time
5:55 PM - Lance: we're a bunch of losers complaining at a bar minus the bar
Spoiler: Galactus tried evading (Open)

Edward-san
Developer

Post by Edward-san » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:35 pm

Fortunately, the Kraken got attracted by the sweet biscuit around Cherry and so, both were fighting each other, with rockets and tentacles projectiles. Hence, Hitler was going to fight Igor. Unfortunately...

Spottswoode
Forum Regular

Post by Spottswoode » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:11 pm

Unfortunately, Cthulhu descended from the sky and summoned the Ginyu Force and began a massive wave of destruction. Fire rained down from the sky and severly scarred the land as Cthulhu began to send the world into a thousand years of darkness. The Ginyu force began attacking the Kraken. Fortunately.....
Dirge
(Killed, for now)

The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.

Slim
Zandrone
Clan: Can't fit it in here
Clan Tag: -=FSR=-

Post by Slim » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:12 pm

Fortunately, Hitler was decked in the face by a rouge Ki blast from the Ginyu Force. And Igor grabbed his dual chainguns and sported the cliche sunglasses and cigar, Hitler fell back and called upon more zombie nazis while trying to handle his over 9000 degree burns. Igor let loose on the Nazis, giving them another trip to hell. Igor also left a grenade in one of the Kraken's suction cups on one of it's tentacles. Unfortunately...

"Your childish antics grow tiring. If you dare to fight me, then I accept your challenge: Anytime, anywhere." - Zero, Megaman X5
Spoiler: Quotes (Open)
5:54 PM - Slim: you're complaining about something so small that
5:54 PM - Lance: so? we do that all the time
5:55 PM - Lance: we're a bunch of losers complaining at a bar minus the bar
Spoiler: Galactus tried evading (Open)

Bloax
Forum Regular

Post by Bloax » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:52 pm

Unfortunately, this was the one tentacle that managed to slither around Igor's head - and thus blow his head off.
The newly headless Igor fell to the ground along with the great beast with a grand crash, both defeated in mortal combat.
Last edited by Bloax on Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Have a nice day.[/quote]