Three Word Story

This section is for any interactive threads or games played on the forums.
Posts in this section are not counted towards total post count.
Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum

Re: Three Word Story

Post by Ivan » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:06 pm

Fuzzy space raptors unexpectedly found some guns and then drank foot sweat. "Well, that was magically delicious, but what about dessert?" Suddenly, a giant chocolate birthday cake was eaten by a very hungry and obese purple and green striped llama wearing a shitty forum theme.

Meanwhile, over in "Tasteless Memes Town", singing "We are not the Champions", the fans started that MetalGuy said nothing. Sadly, the newly-crowned King of cartoon voice actors drinks bottled urine.

Then pissed MetalGuy and his self-obsession recklessly started trying, but failed again. "Now, what can I do to expand my dong to outer space
=== RAGNAROK DM ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== ALWAYS BET ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== Who wanta sum wang? ===
=== Death and Decay - A new Monster/Weapon replacer ===

Sean
IRC Operator
Clan Tag: [TSPG]

Post by Sean » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:17 pm

Fuzzy space raptors unexpectedly found some guns and then drank foot sweat. "Well, that was magically delicious, but what about dessert?" Suddenly, a giant chocolate birthday cake was eaten by a very hungry and obese purple and green striped llama wearing a shitty forum theme.

Meanwhile, over in "Tasteless Memes Town", singing "We are not the Champions", the fans started that MetalGuy said nothing. Sadly, the newly-crowned King of cartoon voice actors drinks bottled urine.

Then pissed MetalGuy and his self-obsession recklessly started trying, but failed again. "Now, what can I do to expand my dong to outer space?", said the evil

Code: Select all

<Decay> csnxs try being less bitter and actually helpful to the community, thanks

Doomkid
Frequent Poster Miles card holder
Clan: UniDoom
Clan Tag: [UD]

Post by Doomkid » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:22 am

Then pissed MetalGuy and his self-obsession recklessly started trying, but failed again. "Now, what can I do to expand my dong to outer space?", said the evil junkie who enjoyed

MetalGuy213
Posts a lot
Clan: Clanless
Clan Tag: Your Pal

Post by MetalGuy213 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:24 pm

Then pissed MetalGuy and his self-obsession recklessly started trying, but failed again. "Now, what can I do to expand my dong to outer space?", said the evil junkie who enjoyed messing with MetalGuy

Sean
IRC Operator
Clan Tag: [TSPG]

Post by Sean » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:35 am

Unread post by MetalGuy213 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:24 pm

Then pissed MetalGuy and his self-obsession recklessly started trying, but failed again. "Now, what can I do to expand my dong to outer space?", said the evil junkie who enjoyed messing with MetalGuy and his useless

Code: Select all

<Decay> csnxs try being less bitter and actually helpful to the community, thanks

MetalGuy213
Posts a lot

Post by MetalGuy213 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:04 pm

Then pissed MetalGuy and his self-obsession recklessly started trying, but failed again. "Now, what can I do to expand my dong to outer space?", said the evil junkie who enjoyed messing with MetalGuy and his useless Dwango5 Map01 videos

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:12 pm

Then pissed MetalGuy and his self-obsession recklessly started trying, but failed again. "Now, what can I do to expand my dong to outer space?", said the evil junkie who enjoyed messing with MetalGuy and his useless Dwango5 Map01 videos. Meanwhile, back at
"For the world is hollow, and I have touched the sky."

MetalGuy213
Posts a lot

Post by MetalGuy213 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:41 pm

Then pissed MetalGuy and his self-obsession recklessly started trying, but failed again. "Now, what can I do to expand my dong to outer space?", said the evil junkie who enjoyed messing with MetalGuy and his useless Dwango5 Map01 videos. Meanwhile, back at Tasteless Memes Town

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:47 am

Then pissed MetalGuy and his self-obsession recklessly started trying, but failed again. "Now, what can I do to expand my dong to outer space?", said the evil junkie who enjoyed messing with MetalGuy and his useless Dwango5 Map01 videos. Meanwhile, back at Tasteless Memes Town, fidget spinner dabbing

MetalGuy213
Posts a lot

Post by MetalGuy213 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:34 am

Then pissed MetalGuy and his self-obsession recklessly started trying, but failed again. "Now, what can I do to expand my dong to outer space?", said the evil junkie who enjoyed messing with MetalGuy and his useless Dwango5 Map01 videos. Meanwhile, back at Tasteless Memes Town, fidget spinner dabbing around 1.000.000.000 people

Stipsi
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

Post by Stipsi » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:18 pm

Then pissed MetalGuy and his self-obsession recklessly started trying, but failed again. "Now, what can I do to expand my dong to outer space?", said the evil junkie who enjoyed messing with MetalGuy and his useless Dwango5 Map01 videos. Meanwhile, back at Tasteless Memes Town, fidget spinner dabbing around 1.000.000.000 people and I think

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:47 pm

Then pissed MetalGuy and his self-obsession recklessly started trying, but failed again. "Now, what can I do to expand my dong to outer space?", said the evil junkie who enjoyed messing with MetalGuy and his useless Dwango5 Map01 videos. Meanwhile, back at Tasteless Memes Town, fidget spinner dabbing around 1.000.000.000 people and I think "Man not hot!"

MetalGuy213
Posts a lot

Post by MetalGuy213 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:58 pm

Then pissed MetalGuy and his self-obsession recklessly started trying, but failed again. "Now, what can I do to expand my dong to outer space?", said the evil junkie who enjoyed messing with MetalGuy and his useless Dwango5 Map01 videos. Meanwhile, back at Tasteless Memes Town, fidget spinner dabbing around 1.000.000.000 people and I think "Man not hot!".

everybody is at

EDIT: i forget this is a 3 Word

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:35 pm

Then pissed MetalGuy and his self-obsession recklessly started trying, but failed again. "Now, what can I do to expand my dong to outer space?", said the evil junkie who enjoyed messing with MetalGuy and his useless Dwango5 Map01 videos. Meanwhile, back at Tasteless Memes Town, fidget spinner dabbing around 1.000.000.000 people and I think "Man not hot!".

Everybody is at the local eatery

MetalGuy213
Posts a lot

Post by MetalGuy213 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:18 am

Everybody is at the local eatery of cheese Hamburgers

MetalGuy213
Posts a lot

Post by MetalGuy213 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:55 am

Sorry For Double Post but Necro Bump...

Everybody is at the local eatery of cheese Hamburgers that nobody gived
Mission Acomplished on all from my goals but it's time to keep it up on future things, take care :P
Also Known as Cryomancer, Matute, Matiu, Matu and Maty
Youtube Channel. | MetalGuy's Community | Instagram | Twitter

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:46 am

Everybody is at the local eatery of cheese Hamburgers that nobody gived exact change, causing

Samuzero15tlh
Forum Regular
Clan Tag: <skr>

Post by Samuzero15tlh » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:15 pm

Everybody is at the local eatery of cheese Hamburgers that nobody gived exact change, causing a pink barrel

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:37 pm

Everybody is at the local eatery of cheese Hamburgers that nobody gived exact change, causing a pink barrel to start leaking

Samuzero15tlh
Forum Regular
Clan Tag: <skr>

Post by Samuzero15tlh » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:10 pm

Everybody is at the local eatery of cheese Hamburgers that nobody gived exact change, causing a pink barrel to start leaking sweet pink juice

P.S: I'll give you a hug if you know the reference.