Three Word Story

This section is for any interactive threads or games played on the forums.
Posts in this section are not counted towards total post count.
cenou
Under Moderation

Re: Three Word Story

Post by cenou » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:50 pm

Flubber had done 9/11, but he couldn't of done 9/11 since bin laden used his toilet. "A huge missile A.K.A my penis (missing my glasses) went into a rusty bear trap full of AIDS and the plague and potato salad. This left a very sticky stain.", said the fox-eating mountain man as he reached Giorgio Tsoukalos' wisdom tooth using his true African nature scalpel.

Blood Explosion and James Bond discovered that the Flubber did 9/11 accidentally when he was desperately frying a nuclear bomb on his balcony-sized frying pan. What he didn't know was that the top secret AlienOverlord's sleeping skills with a dildo were beginning to affect his asshole neighbor's yoga sessions. Because he wanted Mobius' Megaman hacks servers shut down for the weekend, suddenly Chrollo has charged up his special needs cannon

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:20 am

Flubber had done 9/11, but he couldn't of done 9/11 since bin laden used his toilet. "A huge missile A.K.A my penis (missing my glasses) went into a rusty bear trap full of AIDS and the plague and potato salad. This left a very sticky stain.", said the fox-eating mountain man as he reached Giorgio Tsoukalos' wisdom tooth using his true African nature scalpel.

Blood Explosion and James Bond discovered that the Flubber did 9/11 accidentally when he was desperately frying a nuclear bomb on his balcony-sized frying pan. What he didn't know was that the top secret AlienOverlord's sleeping skills with a dildo were beginning to affect his asshole neighbor's yoga sessions. Because he wanted Mobius' Megaman hacks servers shut down for the weekend, suddenly Chrollo has charged up his special needs cannon beyond safe levels
"For the world is hollow, and I have touched the sky."

Doomkid
Frequent Poster Miles card holder
Clan: UniDoom
Clan Tag: [UD]

Post by Doomkid » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:07 pm

Blood Explosion and James Bond discovered that the Flubber did 9/11 accidentally when he was desperately frying a nuclear bomb on his balcony-sized frying pan. What he didn't know was that the top secret AlienOverlord's sleeping skills with a dildo were beginning to affect his asshole neighbor's yoga sessions. Because he wanted Mobius' Megaman hacks servers shut down for the weekend, suddenly Chrollo has charged up his special needs cannon beyond safe levels of sexual arousal

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:46 am

Blood Explosion and James Bond discovered that the Flubber did 9/11 accidentally when he was desperately frying a nuclear bomb on his balcony-sized frying pan. What he didn't know was that the top secret AlienOverlord's sleeping skills with a dildo were beginning to affect his asshole neighbor's yoga sessions. Because he wanted Mobius' Megaman hacks servers shut down for the weekend, suddenly Chrollo has charged up his special needs cannon beyond safe levels of sexual arousal, when suddenly a

Dastan

Clan: Lost Faction
Clan Tag: LF

Post by Dastan » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:11 pm

Blood Explosion and James Bond discovered that the Flubber did 9/11 accidentally when he was desperately frying a nuclear bomb on his balcony-sized frying pan. What he didn't know was that the top secret AlienOverlord's sleeping skills with a dildo were beginning to affect his asshole neighbor's yoga sessions. Because he wanted Mobius' Megaman hacks servers shut down for the weekend, suddenly Chrollo has charged up his special needs cannon beyond safe levels of sexual arousal, when suddenly a MLP fan made

Edward-san
Developer

Post by Edward-san » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:08 pm

Blood Explosion and James Bond discovered that the Flubber did 9/11 accidentally when he was desperately frying a nuclear bomb on his balcony-sized frying pan. What he didn't know was that the top secret AlienOverlord's sleeping skills with a dildo were beginning to affect his asshole neighbor's yoga sessions. Because he wanted Mobius' Megaman hacks servers shut down for the weekend, suddenly Chrollo has charged up his special needs cannon beyond safe levels of sexual arousal, when suddenly a MLP fan made a super giant

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:05 pm

Blood Explosion and James Bond discovered that the Flubber did 9/11 accidentally when he was desperately frying a nuclear bomb on his balcony-sized frying pan. What he didn't know was that the top secret AlienOverlord's sleeping skills with a dildo were beginning to affect his asshole neighbor's yoga sessions. Because he wanted Mobius' Megaman hacks servers shut down for the weekend, suddenly Chrollo has charged up his special needs cannon beyond safe levels of sexual arousal, when suddenly a MLP fan made a super giant mess while trying

Jaxxoon -R-
New User

Post by Jaxxoon -R- » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:26 pm

Blood Explosion and James Bond discovered that the Flubber did 9/11 accidentally when he was desperately frying a nuclear bomb on his balcony-sized frying pan. What he didn't know was that the top secret AlienOverlord's sleeping skills with a dildo were beginning to affect his asshole neighbor's yoga sessions. Because he wanted Mobius' Megaman hacks servers shut down for the weekend, suddenly Chrollo has charged up his special needs cannon beyond safe levels of sexual arousal, when suddenly a MLP fan made a super giant mess while trying to save Dracula

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:15 am

Blood Explosion and James Bond discovered that the Flubber did 9/11 accidentally when he was desperately frying a nuclear bomb on his balcony-sized frying pan. What he didn't know was that the top secret AlienOverlord's sleeping skills with a dildo were beginning to affect his asshole neighbor's yoga sessions. Because he wanted Mobius' Megaman hacks servers shut down for the weekend, suddenly Chrollo has charged up his special needs cannon beyond safe levels of sexual arousal, when suddenly a MLP fan made a super giant mess while trying to save Dracula from the ominous

Doomkid

Post by Doomkid » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:11 am

Blood Explosion and James Bond discovered that the Flubber did 9/11 accidentally when he was desperately frying a nuclear bomb on his balcony-sized frying pan. What he didn't know was that the top secret AlienOverlord's sleeping skills with a dildo were beginning to affect his asshole neighbor's yoga sessions. Because he wanted Mobius' Megaman hacks servers shut down for the weekend, suddenly Chrollo has charged up his special needs cannon beyond safe levels of sexual arousal, when suddenly a MLP fan made a super giant mess while trying to save Dracula from the ominous.

Smelling like fish

Redfox123

Clan: furfags
Clan Tag: furfag

Post by Redfox123 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:18 am

Blood Explosion and James Bond discovered that the Flubber did 9/11 accidentally when he was desperately frying a nuclear bomb on his balcony-sized frying pan. What he didn't know was that the top secret AlienOverlord's sleeping skills with a dildo were beginning to affect his asshole neighbor's yoga sessions. Because he wanted Mobius' Megaman hacks servers shut down for the weekend, suddenly Chrollo has charged up his special needs cannon beyond safe levels of sexual arousal, when suddenly a MLP fan made a super giant mess while trying to save Dracula from the ominous.

Smelling like fish the slutty furry
Icelandic her mun sparka rassinn ó bíddu við dont hafa rétta her . fjári
A.k Ω
http://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=51226

TGminer

Post by TGminer » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:36 pm

Smelling like fish the slutty furry called Faggot, took

Doomkid

Post by Doomkid » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:05 pm

Smelling like fish the slutty furry called Faggot, took pride in smelling

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:32 pm

Smelling like fish the slutty furry called Faggot, took pride in smelling the flowers along

Arachnorodent

Post by Arachnorodent » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:19 am

Smelling like fish the slutty furry called Faggot, took pride in smelling the flowers alongthe asscrack of

blackmario

Post by blackmario » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:43 pm

Smelling like fish the slutty furry called Faggot, took pride in smelling the flowers along the asscrack of The Great, Mighty

Arachnorodent

Post by Arachnorodent » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:03 pm

Smelling like fish the slutty furry called Faggot, took pride in smelling the flowers along the asscrack of The Great, Mighty He-Man, Oh, Susannah.

CaptainGreninja

Post by CaptainGreninja » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:28 pm

Smelling like fish the slutty furry called Faggot, took pride in smelling the flowers along the asscrack of The Great, Mighty He-Man, Oh, Susannah. Oh Susannah indeed.

Sean
IRC Operator

Post by Sean » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:08 pm

Smelling like fish the slutty furry called Faggot, took pride in smelling the flowers along the asscrack of The Great, Mighty He-Man, Oh, Susannah. Oh Susannah indeed.

What is love?
<capodecima> i dont say any more word without my loyer jenova

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:12 am

"What is love?", Sean wondered, "Is