Three Word Story

This section is for any interactive threads or games played on the forums.
Posts in this section are not counted towards total post count.
Matiu
Posts a lot
Clan: FS (ZD)
Clan Tag: Your Pal

Re: Three Word Story

Post by Matiu » Sat May 12, 2018 3:48 pm

Fuzzy space raptors unexpectedly found some guns and then drank foot sweat. "Well, that was magically delicious, but what about dessert?" Suddenly, a giant chocolate birthday cake was eaten by a very hungry and obese purple and green striped llama wearing a shitty forum theme.

Meanwhile, over in "Tasteless Memes Town", singing "We are not the Champions", the fans started that MetalGuy said nothing. Sadly, the newly-crowned King of cartoon voice actors drinks bottled urine.

Then pissed MetalGuy and his self-obsession recklessly started trying, but failed again. "Now, what can I do to expand my dong to outer space?", said the evil junkie who enjoyed messing with MetalGuy and his useless Dwango5 Map01 videos. Meanwhile, back at Tasteless Memes Town, fidget spinner dabbing around 1.000.000.000 people and I think "Man not hot!".

Everybody is at the local eatery of cheese Hamburgers that nobody gived exact change, causing a pink barrel to start leaking sweet pink juice that tastes so tart and savory that Kilgore drank two glasses, and He Feels So refreshed that he banned more countries.

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D in charge of dueling 100 times
Current FS member (ZDaemon), former GOH member, former SNS Staff and former ZDaemon Discord Admin.
Youtube Channel | Matiu's Purple World | Instagram | Twitter

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Sat May 12, 2018 5:30 pm

Fuzzy space raptors unexpectedly found some guns and then drank foot sweat. "Well, that was magically delicious, but what about dessert?" Suddenly, a giant chocolate birthday cake was eaten by a very hungry and obese purple and green striped llama wearing a shitty forum theme.

Meanwhile, over in "Tasteless Memes Town", singing "We are not the Champions", the fans started that MetalGuy said nothing. Sadly, the newly-crowned King of cartoon voice actors drinks bottled urine.

Then pissed MetalGuy and his self-obsession recklessly started trying, but failed again. "Now, what can I do to expand my dong to outer space?", said the evil junkie who enjoyed messing with MetalGuy and his useless Dwango5 Map01 videos. Meanwhile, back at Tasteless Memes Town, fidget spinner dabbing around 1.000.000.000 people and I think "Man not hot!".

Everybody is at the local eatery of cheese Hamburgers that nobody gived exact change, causing a pink barrel to start leaking sweet pink juice that tastes so tart and savory that Kilgore drank two glasses, and He Feels So refreshed that he banned more countries.

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D in charge of dueling 100 times a week, until
"For the world is hollow, and I have touched the sky."

Matiu
Posts a lot

Post by Matiu » Sat May 26, 2018 3:38 am

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D in charge of dueling 100 times a week, until he join [R]enegades.
Current FS member (ZDaemon), former GOH member, former SNS Staff and former ZDaemon Discord Admin.

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Sat May 26, 2018 3:12 pm

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D in charge of dueling 100 times a week, until he join [R]enegades. That was when

Matiu
Posts a lot

Post by Matiu » Sat May 26, 2018 3:22 pm

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D in charge of dueling 100 times a week, until he join [R]enegades. That was when Tai isn't a

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Sat May 26, 2018 8:54 pm

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D in charge of dueling 100 times a week, until he join [R]enegades. That was when Tai isn't a rowboat first mate

blackmario

Post by blackmario » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:49 pm

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D in charge of dueling 100 times a week, until he join [R]enegades. That was when Tai isn't a rowboat first mate ice cream party

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:15 pm

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D in charge of dueling 100 times a week, until he join [R]enegades. That was when Tai isn't a rowboat first mate ice cream party animal, proving that

blackmario

Post by blackmario » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:35 am

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D in charge of dueling 100 times a week, until he join [R]enegades. That was when Tai isn't a rowboat first mate ice cream party animal, proving that lesbians don't eat

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:11 pm

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D in charge of dueling 100 times a week, until he join [R]enegades. That was when Tai isn't a rowboat first mate ice cream party animal, proving that lesbians don't eat just any old

blackmario

Post by blackmario » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:36 am

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D in charge of dueling 100 times a week, until he join [R]enegades. That was when Tai isn't a rowboat first mate ice cream party animal, proving that lesbians don't eat just any old carpet flavored pancakes,

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:23 pm

uzzy space raptors unexpectedly found some guns and then drank foot sweat. "Well, that was magically delicious, but what about dessert?" Suddenly, a giant chocolate birthday cake was eaten by a very hungry and obese purple and green striped llama wearing a shitty forum theme.

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D in charge of dueling 100 times a week, until he join [R]enegades. That was when Tai isn't a rowboat first mate ice cream party animal, proving that lesbians don't eat just any old carpet flavored pancakes, but only the

Sean
IRC Operator

Post by Sean » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:47 pm

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D in charge of dueling 100 times a week, until he join [R]enegades. That was when Tai isn't a rowboat first mate ice cream party animal, proving that lesbians don't eat just any old carpet flavored pancakes, but only the best pancakes from
<capodecima> i dont say any more word without my loyer jenova

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:28 am

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D in charge of dueling 100 times a week, until he join [R]enegades. That was when Tai isn't a rowboat first mate ice cream party animal, proving that lesbians don't eat just any old carpet flavored pancakes, but only the best pancakes from the kitchens of

blackmario

Post by blackmario » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:01 am

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D in charge of dueling 100 times a week, until he join [R]enegades. That was when Tai isn't a rowboat first mate ice cream party animal, proving that lesbians don't eat just any old carpet flavored pancakes, but only the best pancakes from the kitchens of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:55 am

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D in charge of dueling 100 times a week, until he join [R]enegades. That was when Tai isn't a rowboat first mate ice cream party animal, proving that lesbians don't eat just any old carpet flavored pancakes, but only the best pancakes from the kitchens of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome near the famous

Sean
IRC Operator

Post by Sean » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:09 pm

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D in charge of dueling 100 times a week, until he join [R]enegades. That was when Tai isn't a rowboat first mate ice cream party animal, proving that lesbians don't eat just any old carpet flavored pancakes, but only the best pancakes from the kitchens of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome near the famous house of Timmy
<capodecima> i dont say any more word without my loyer jenova

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:45 pm

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D in charge of dueling 100 times a week, until he join [R]enegades. That was when Tai isn't a rowboat first mate ice cream party animal, proving that lesbians don't eat just any old carpet flavored pancakes, but only the best pancakes from the kitchens of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome near the famous house of Timmy. Unfortunately, he forgot

blackmario

Post by blackmario » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:00 am

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D in charge of dueling 100 times a week, until he join [R]enegades. That was when Tai isn't a rowboat first mate ice cream party animal, proving that lesbians don't eat just any old carpet flavored pancakes, but only the best pancakes from the kitchens of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome near the famous house of Timmy. Unfortunately, he forgot his monthly norton

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:44 am

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D in charge of dueling 100 times a week, until he join [R]enegades. That was when Tai isn't a rowboat first mate ice cream party animal, proving that lesbians don't eat just any old carpet flavored pancakes, but only the best pancakes from the kitchens of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome near the famous house of Timmy. Unfortunately, he forgot his monthly Norton piano tuning lesson