Three Word Story

This section is for any interactive threads or games played on the forums.
Posts in this section are not counted towards total post count.
CaptainGreninja

Re: Three Word Story

Post by CaptainGreninja » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:35 pm

Fuzzy space raptors unexpectedly found some guns and then drank foot sweat. "Well, that was magically delicious, but what about dessert?" Suddenly, a giant chocolate birthday cake was eaten by a very hungry and obese purple and green striped llama wearing a shitty forum theme.

Meanwhile, over in "Tasteless Memes Town", singing "We are not the Champions", the fans started that MetalGuy said nothing. Sadly, the newly-crowned King of cartoon voice actors drinks bottled urine.

Then pissed MetalGuy and his self-obsession recklessly started trying, but failed again. "Now, what can I do to expand my dong to outer space?", said the evil junkie who enjoyed messing with MetalGuy and his useless Dwango5 Map01 videos. Meanwhile, back at Tasteless Memes Town, fidget spinner dabbing around 1.000.000.000 people and I think "Man not hot!".

Everybody is at the local eatery of cheese Hamburgers that nobody gived exact change, causing a pink barrel to start leaking sweet pink juice that tastes so tart and savory that Kilgore drank two glasses, and He Feels So refreshed that he banned more countries.

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D in charge of dueling 100 times a week, until he join [R]enegades. That was when Tai isn't a rowboat first mate ice cream party animal, proving that lesbians don't eat just any old carpet flavored pancakes, but only the best pancakes from the kitchens of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome near the famous house of Timmy. Unfortunately, he forgot his monthly Norton piano tuning lesson behind the soda

Sean
IRC Operator

Post by Sean » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:14 pm

Fuzzy space raptors unexpectedly found some guns and then drank foot sweat. "Well, that was magically delicious, but what about dessert?" Suddenly, a giant chocolate birthday cake was eaten by a very hungry and obese purple and green striped llama wearing a shitty forum theme.

Meanwhile, over in "Tasteless Memes Town", singing "We are not the Champions", the fans started that MetalGuy said nothing. Sadly, the newly-crowned King of cartoon voice actors drinks bottled urine.

Then pissed MetalGuy and his self-obsession recklessly started trying, but failed again. "Now, what can I do to expand my dong to outer space?", said the evil junkie who enjoyed messing with MetalGuy and his useless Dwango5 Map01 videos. Meanwhile, back at Tasteless Memes Town, fidget spinner dabbing around 1.000.000.000 people and I think "Man not hot!".

Everybody is at the local eatery of cheese Hamburgers that nobody gived exact change, causing a pink barrel to start leaking sweet pink juice that tastes so tart and savory that Kilgore drank two glasses, and He Feels So refreshed that he banned more countries.

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D in charge of dueling 100 times a week, until he join [R]enegades. That was when Tai isn't a rowboat first mate ice cream party animal, proving that lesbians don't eat just any old carpet flavored pancakes, but only the best pancakes from the kitchens of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome near the famous house of Timmy. Unfortunately, he forgot his monthly Norton piano tuning lesson behind the soda vending machine at
<capodecima> i dont say any more word without my loyer jenova

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:43 am

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D in charge of dueling 100 times a week, until he join [R]enegades. That was when Tai isn't a rowboat first mate ice cream party animal, proving that lesbians don't eat just any old carpet flavored pancakes, but only the best pancakes from the kitchens of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome near the famous house of Timmy. Unfortunately, he forgot his monthly Norton piano tuning lesson behind the soda vending machine at the karaoke bar
"For the world is hollow, and I have touched the sky."

blackmario

Post by blackmario » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:14 pm

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D in charge of dueling 100 times a week, until he join [R]enegades. That was when Tai isn't a rowboat first mate ice cream party animal, proving that lesbians don't eat just any old carpet flavored pancakes, but only the best pancakes from the kitchens of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome near the famous house of Timmy. Unfortunately, he forgot his monthly Norton piano tuning lesson behind the soda vending machine at the karaoke bar In San Antonio

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:39 pm

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D in charge of dueling 100 times a week, until he join [R]enegades. That was when Tai isn't a rowboat first mate ice cream party animal, proving that lesbians don't eat just any old carpet flavored pancakes, but only the best pancakes from the kitchens of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome near the famous house of Timmy. Unfortunately, he forgot his monthly Norton piano tuning lesson behind the soda vending machine at the karaoke bar In San Antonio, so he had

Matiu
Posts a lot
Clan: FS (ZD)
Clan Tag: Your Pal

Post by Matiu » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:44 pm

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D in charge of dueling 100 times a week, until he join [R]enegades. That was when Tai isn't a rowboat first mate ice cream party animal, proving that lesbians don't eat just any old carpet flavored pancakes, but only the best pancakes from the kitchens of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome near the famous house of Timmy. Unfortunately, he forgot his monthly Norton piano tuning lesson behind the soda vending machine at the karaoke bar In San Antonio, so he had to go quickly
Current FS member (ZDaemon), former GOH member, former SNS Staff and former ZDaemon Discord Admin.
Youtube Channel | Matiu's Purple World | Instagram | Twitter

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:35 am

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D in charge of dueling 100 times a week, until he join [R]enegades. That was when Tai isn't a rowboat first mate ice cream party animal, proving that lesbians don't eat just any old carpet flavored pancakes, but only the best pancakes from the kitchens of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome near the famous house of Timmy. Unfortunately, he forgot his monthly Norton piano tuning lesson behind the soda vending machine at the karaoke bar In San Antonio, so he had to go quickly to get his

Matiu
Posts a lot

Post by Matiu » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:17 am

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D in charge of dueling 100 times a week, until he join [R]enegades. That was when Tai isn't a rowboat first mate ice cream party animal, proving that lesbians don't eat just any old carpet flavored pancakes, but only the best pancakes from the kitchens of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome near the famous house of Timmy. Unfortunately, he forgot his monthly Norton piano tuning lesson behind the soda vending machine at the karaoke bar In San Antonio, so he had to go quickly to get his creative control for
Current FS member (ZDaemon), former GOH member, former SNS Staff and former ZDaemon Discord Admin.

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:41 pm

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D in charge of dueling 100 times a week, until he join [R]enegades. That was when Tai isn't a rowboat first mate ice cream party animal, proving that lesbians don't eat just any old carpet flavored pancakes, but only the best pancakes from the kitchens of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome near the famous house of Timmy. Unfortunately, he forgot his monthly Norton piano tuning lesson behind the soda vending machine at the karaoke bar In San Antonio, so he had to go quickly to get his creative control for automating the process

Matiu
Posts a lot

Post by Matiu » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:21 pm

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D in charge of dueling 100 times a week, until he join [R]enegades. That was when Tai isn't a rowboat first mate ice cream party animal, proving that lesbians don't eat just any old carpet flavored pancakes, but only the best pancakes from the kitchens of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome near the famous house of Timmy. Unfortunately, he forgot his monthly Norton piano tuning lesson behind the soda vending machine at the karaoke bar In San Antonio, so he had to go quickly to get his creative control for automating the process and to execute

blackmario

Post by blackmario » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:59 pm

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D in charge of dueling 100 times a week, until he join [R]enegades. That was when Tai isn't a rowboat first mate ice cream party animal, proving that lesbians don't eat just any old carpet flavored pancakes, but only the best pancakes from the kitchens of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome near the famous house of Timmy. Unfortunately, he forgot his monthly Norton piano tuning lesson behind the soda vending machine at the karaoke bar In San Antonio, so he had to go quickly to get his creative control for automating the process and to execute order 66. Thus

Matiu
Posts a lot

Post by Matiu » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:44 pm

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D in charge of dueling 100 times a week, until he join [R]enegades. That was when Tai isn't a rowboat first mate ice cream party animal, proving that lesbians don't eat just any old carpet flavored pancakes, but only the best pancakes from the kitchens of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome near the famous house of Timmy. Unfortunately, he forgot his monthly Norton piano tuning lesson behind the soda vending machine at the karaoke bar In San Antonio, so he had to go quickly to get his creative control for automating the process and to execute order 66. Thus he prepared for

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:02 am

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D in charge of dueling 100 times a week, until he join [R]enegades. That was when Tai isn't a rowboat first mate ice cream party animal, proving that lesbians don't eat just any old carpet flavored pancakes, but only the best pancakes from the kitchens of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome near the famous house of Timmy. Unfortunately, he forgot his monthly Norton piano tuning lesson behind the soda vending machine at the karaoke bar In San Antonio, so he had to go quickly to get his creative control for automating the process and to execute order 66. Thus he prepared for the dawn of

Matiu
Posts a lot

Post by Matiu » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:39 pm

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D in charge of dueling 100 times a week, until he join [R]enegades. That was when Tai isn't a rowboat first mate ice cream party animal, proving that lesbians don't eat just any old carpet flavored pancakes, but only the best pancakes from the kitchens of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome near the famous house of Timmy. Unfortunately, he forgot his monthly Norton piano tuning lesson behind the soda vending machine at the karaoke bar In San Antonio, so he had to go quickly to get his creative control for automating the process and to execute order 66. Thus he prepared for the dawn of Sadness.

Another Day?

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:51 pm

MetalGuy213 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:39 pm
Another Day?
OK.

In the evening

Matiu
Posts a lot

Post by Matiu » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:24 pm

In the evening, Three Little Doomers

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:51 pm

In the evening, Three Little Doomers were preparing to

Sean
IRC Operator

Post by Sean » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:10 pm

In the evening, Three Little Doomers were preparing to get banned from

Matiu
Posts a lot

Post by Matiu » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:46 am

In the evening, Three Little Doomers were preparing to get banned from TSPG servers in

Sean
IRC Operator

Post by Sean » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:11 am

In the evening, Three Little Doomers were preparing to get banned from TSPG servers in a fit of