Three Word Story

This section is for any interactive threads or games played on the forums.
Posts in this section are not counted towards total post count.
Empyre
Zandrone

Re: Three Word Story

Post by Empyre » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:47 pm

Fuzzy space raptors unexpectedly found some guns and then drank foot sweat. "Well, that was magically delicious, but what about dessert?" Suddenly, a giant chocolate birthday cake was eaten by a very hungry and obese purple and green striped llama wearing a shitty forum theme.

Meanwhile, over in "Tasteless Memes Town", singing "We are not the Champions", the fans started that MetalGuy said nothing. Sadly, the newly-crowned King of cartoon voice actors drinks bottled urine.

Then pissed MetalGuy and his self-obsession recklessly started trying, but failed again. "Now, what can I do to expand my dong to outer space?", said the evil junkie who enjoyed messing with MetalGuy and his useless Dwango5 Map01 videos. Meanwhile, back at Tasteless Memes Town, fidget spinner dabbing around 1.000.000.000 people and I think "Man not hot!"
"For the world is hollow, and I have touched the sky."

Matiu
Posts a lot
Clan: FS (ZD)
Clan Tag: Your Pal

Post by Matiu » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:58 pm

Fuzzy space raptors unexpectedly found some guns and then drank foot sweat. "Well, that was magically delicious, but what about dessert?" Suddenly, a giant chocolate birthday cake was eaten by a very hungry and obese purple and green striped llama wearing a shitty forum theme.

Meanwhile, over in "Tasteless Memes Town", singing "We are not the Champions", the fans started that MetalGuy said nothing. Sadly, the newly-crowned King of cartoon voice actors drinks bottled urine.

Then pissed MetalGuy and his self-obsession recklessly started trying, but failed again. "Now, what can I do to expand my dong to outer space?", said the evil junkie who enjoyed messing with MetalGuy and his useless Dwango5 Map01 videos. Meanwhile, back at Tasteless Memes Town, fidget spinner dabbing around 1.000.000.000 people and I think "Man not hot!".

everybody is at

EDIT: i forget this is a 3 Word

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:35 pm

Then pissed MetalGuy and his self-obsession recklessly started trying, but failed again. "Now, what can I do to expand my dong to outer space?", said the evil junkie who enjoyed messing with MetalGuy and his useless Dwango5 Map01 videos. Meanwhile, back at Tasteless Memes Town, fidget spinner dabbing around 1.000.000.000 people and I think "Man not hot!".

Everybody is at the local eatery

Matiu
Posts a lot

Post by Matiu » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:18 am

Everybody is at the local eatery of cheese Hamburgers

Matiu
Posts a lot

Post by Matiu » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:55 am

Sorry For Double Post but Necro Bump...

Everybody is at the local eatery of cheese Hamburgers that nobody gived
Current FS member (ZDaemon), former GOH member, former SNS Staff and former ZDaemon Discord Admin.
Youtube Channel | Matiu's Purple World | Instagram | Twitter

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:46 am

Everybody is at the local eatery of cheese Hamburgers that nobody gived exact change, causing

Samuzero15tlh
Forum Regular
Clan Tag: <skr>

Post by Samuzero15tlh » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:15 pm

Everybody is at the local eatery of cheese Hamburgers that nobody gived exact change, causing a pink barrel

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:37 pm

Everybody is at the local eatery of cheese Hamburgers that nobody gived exact change, causing a pink barrel to start leaking

Samuzero15tlh
Forum Regular
Clan Tag: <skr>

Post by Samuzero15tlh » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:10 pm

Everybody is at the local eatery of cheese Hamburgers that nobody gived exact change, causing a pink barrel to start leaking sweet pink juice

P.S: I'll give you a hug if you know the reference.

Matiu
Posts a lot

Post by Matiu » Sun May 06, 2018 4:37 pm

Everybody is at the local eatery of cheese Hamburgers that nobody gived exact change, causing a pink barrel to start leaking sweet pink juice that tastes so
Current FS member (ZDaemon), former GOH member, former SNS Staff and former ZDaemon Discord Admin.

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Mon May 07, 2018 3:58 pm

Everybody is at the local eatery of cheese Hamburgers that nobody gived exact change, causing a pink barrel to start leaking sweet pink juice that tastes so tart and savory

Dastan

Clan: Lost Faction
Clan Tag: LF

Post by Dastan » Tue May 08, 2018 9:28 pm

Everybody is at the local eatery of cheese Hamburgers that nobody gived exact change, causing a pink barrel to start leaking sweet pink juice that tastes so tart and savory that Kilgore drank

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Tue May 08, 2018 11:42 pm

Everybody is at the local eatery of cheese Hamburgers that nobody gived exact change, causing a pink barrel to start leaking sweet pink juice that tastes so tart and savory that Kilgore drank two glasses, and

Matiu
Posts a lot

Post by Matiu » Wed May 09, 2018 12:34 am

Everybody is at the local eatery of cheese Hamburgers that nobody gived exact change, causing a pink barrel to start leaking sweet pink juice that tastes so tart and savory that Kilgore drank two glasses, and He Feels So

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Wed May 09, 2018 11:08 pm

Everybody is at the local eatery of cheese Hamburgers that nobody gived exact change, causing a pink barrel to start leaking sweet pink juice that tastes so tart and savory that Kilgore drank two glasses, and He Feels So refreshed that he

Sean
IRC Operator

Post by Sean » Thu May 10, 2018 3:18 pm

Everybody is at the local eatery of cheese Hamburgers that nobody gived exact change, causing a pink barrel to start leaking sweet pink juice that tastes so tart and savory that Kilgore drank two glasses, and He Feels So refreshed that he banned more countries.
<capodecima> i dont say any more word without my loyer jenova

HTG
Retired Staff / Community Team Member
Clan: Wicked Sick
Clan Tag: WS

Post by HTG » Thu May 10, 2018 3:37 pm

Everybody is at the local eatery of cheese Hamburgers that nobody gived exact change, causing a pink barrel to start leaking sweet pink juice that tastes so tart and savory that Kilgore drank two glasses, and He Feels So refreshed that he banned more countries.

We Win Ok

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Thu May 10, 2018 5:06 pm

We Win! Ok maybe not, but

Dastan

Clan: Lost Faction
Clan Tag: LF

Post by Dastan » Thu May 10, 2018 9:29 pm

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Fri May 11, 2018 7:34 pm

We Win! Ok maybe not, but Tai left D in charge of